Triple B Solutions

I have thought about making a GSO line of products as well. MCT is smooth and holds much better and with less solvents than GSO though.
I prefer MCT. Never had an issue with it. Definitely nice to have both though.

Question, I waited too long to order pharma AI and I'm almost out. Any plans to make adex in an oral solution? Yours is 1mg capsules? Would be hard to quarter it out if so.

MCT is known for pip? I’ve only ever tried GSO but was considering trying MCT but if it’s known for pip I might hold off on that.
I’ve used GSO my whole life. Last year I used MCT and it gave me bad pip & a small fever every week for months of continuous use. Made gains, but if i can pin GSO, id prefer that. Not going to solely base it off MCT, could be the shitty lab but other people have experienced the same issue. Might give tripleB a chance, maybe his mct is better

Anyone else running his gear? Ambitioncz looks shilly. This thread has way too many posts for people not ordering.
I think he only released the test results for his new batch like 2 weeks ago. Some guys are prob giving it more time. Maybe some random lab results will drop in.

So has anyone run tripleb’s test?

Anyone else running his gear? Ambitioncz looks shilly. This thread has way too many posts for people not ordering.
Hardly shilling. Dude stated facts. He didn't give the source a G2G.

Check out the testing thread and make your decision from there. If you have the patience to read through the past 4 months of posts you'll find a few that have spoken up about their experiences.

Back