Triple B Solutions

Thanks big guy. Ive just always liked sust over testc or e. So i was curious if a tren mix would be as likeable in the same sense. To get fast and long in same dose

If you like sustanon then a tren mix would do the same. There’s UGLs that offer Tri-Tren but that’s probably more TrenE/TrenA with barely TrenHex in it since that’s pricey.

I always thought of sustanon as a goofy mix. The short esters fade in and out too quick to pin twice a week and it seems like a pain to pin EOD for the long esters. That’s why I’ve never personally used it. I know there’s a lot of guys that love it though.

Just getting started back up after a few years off recovering from a fuck ton of injuries and surgeries. Placed an order with trips and had it 4 days later so no complaints there. Right now I’m running his test e, test p and proviron. As a powerlifter I always preferred running my first 6 weeks with both E and P, just felt the gains were overall better. Anyway, I’ve pinned 3 times now with no pip and first time with mct and no issues. I’m taking proviron to hopefully get some libido back and so far in 5 days it seems to be working. I have been getting some headaches though, is this typical with proviron, never used it before. I’ll keep updating as I’ve been off all gear for 3 years so I’m hoping to have a kickass cycle. I’m feeling better than I have in a lot of years!

Thanks big guy. Ive just always liked sust over testc or e. So i was curious if a tren mix would be as likeable in the same sense. To get fast and long in same dose
I pin test e tren e and sustanon at the same time for precisely that reason. I prefer it because I know i will feel a kick right away and thats ideal at least for me mentally. I dont like pinning something and not feeling anything days later. Of course its part psychological i realize that. In this game do whatever works and RIDE TILL THE WHEELS FALL OFF BABY

NOW the real question is (directed at trips) can a blend of fast/long tren and test be concocted? Something like test p test e tren a tren e? I would buy that in a heartbeat. No concern over PIP. Use whatever esters you need or want (im not a chemist) #makeitso

If you like sustanon then a tren mix would do the same. There’s UGLs that offer Tri-Tren but that’s probably more TrenE/TrenA with barely TrenHex in it since that’s pricey.

I always thought of sustanon as a goofy mix. The short esters fade in and out too quick to pin twice a week and it seems like a pain to pin EOD for the long esters. That’s why I’ve never personally used it. I know there’s a lot of guys that love it though.
I pin every 3rd day and i have no complaints. If i pin in the am i feel a kick by workout that evening and when the kick fades its time for another shot like clockwork. Coincidentally E3d is also ideal for enanthate and probably cyp.

You must also be a liberal. I'll say whatever I chose here. And if I get banned I'll simply make another handle. So fuck off.
You have absolutely no idea what my political leanings are. Take it easy on the assumptions, and you might learn something around here.

This isn’t a section of the forum dedicated to politics, don’t try to bring it here.

You must also be a liberal. I'll say whatever I chose here. And if I get banned I'll simply make another handle. So fuck off.
Also, wow, this is a very triggered post. Are you sure you’re not a liberal?

See how mindless and unhelpful that line of posting is? Cut it out.

Also, wow, this is a very triggered post. Are you sure you’re not a liberal?

See how mindless and unhelpful that line of posting is? Cut it out.
Hey dickhead, I didn't post anything political except for suggesting someone is a liberal. The posts were about one of the babies here crying because the source (TripleB) didn't respond to him within 12 hours. The mindless and unhelpful posts are coming from you now about something that happened pages ago. So why don't you stfu if your worried about useless posts? Although, I'm sure you will continue on with more comments or some other dumbass will jump in and comment (just as you did) and continue to ruin this thread. Just drop it and carry on.

"Decent guys on eroids just avoid the top 10 and shoot for the moon with some new dudes". Naw I think I like the Meso way better. Trial by fire so you know anyone who's still selling isn't selling bath tub juice.
I was referring to more of the intl guys not the bathtub brewers. The newer guys with a 0 ranking will have a promo. I got 10 Geno pens for $1200 which was a pretty good deal. Now, one month later that same source is ranked in the high 90s. His Geno pens are now $220 a pop. While mostly Eroids is a shithole you can get lucky with a new guy trying to make a name for himself and take advantage of their promos.

Since this thread has what seems to be several "experienced" gear heads....anyone mix tren ace and tren e? If so how often do you pin? I know certain sources sell a tren mix. Theres not alot of literature on this topic....ive searched. TIA
Similar to sustanon, you’re better off just picking a single eater and catering your injection schedule to that ester. If you’re pinning ED or EOD anyway because of the ace, why even bother with the tren E?

That’s my 2c, anyhow.

Hey dickhead, I didn't post anything political except for suggesting someone is a liberal. The posts were about one of the babies here crying because the source (TripleB) didn't respond to him within 12 hours. The mindless and unhelpful posts are coming from you now about something that happened pages ago. So why don't you stfu if your worried about useless posts? Although, I'm sure you will continue on with more comments or some other dumbass will jump in and comment (just as you did) and continue to ruin this thread. Just drop it and carry on.

Not to be the dumbass that jumps in to comment, LOL but you just now clarified that your original comment was only directed at the newbie that didn’t get his immediate response. I think a lot of guys here read that post to be inclusive of the vetting and that can be offensive. There was a collective effort to make sure Trips got to the point he is now. It was exhaustive and frustrating but it appears to have worked out. Trips is a believer in testing now and the consumers benefit. It’s what makes MESO different and some of us take a lot of pride in that.

In any event, you and @Grab Bag just need to realize that it was something taking out of context because it’s mere words on a screen. Set it aside and move on. We shouldn’t be fighting each other over something that a new guy said since that new guy likely won’t even be here in a few months. You can tell when certain guys simply aren’t committed to this lifestyle.

Can I be that dumbass?
Ok here goes. I believe your real name is Cunt Jackoff Taylor.

Not to be the dumbass that jumps in to comment, LOL but you just now clarified that your original comment was only directed at the newbie that didn’t get his immediate response. I think a lot of guys here read that post to be inclusive of the vetting and that can be offensive. There was a collective effort to make sure Trips got to the point he is now. It was exhaustive and frustrating but it appears to have worked out. Trips is a believer in testing now and the consumers benefit. It’s what makes MESO different and some of us take a lot of pride in that.

In any event, you and @Grab Bag just need to realize that it was something taking out of context because it’s mere words on a screen. Set it aside and move on. We shouldn’t be fighting each other over something that a new guy said since that new guy likely won’t even be here in a few months. You can tell when certain guys simply aren’t committed to this lifestyle.
damn it @BigBaldBeardGuy, I wanted to be that dumbass

Similar to sustanon, you’re better off just picking a single eater and catering your injection schedule to that ester. If you’re pinning ED or EOD anyway because of the ace, why even bother with the tren E?

That’s my 2c, anyhow.
Had to wait for someone to post so i didnt get tagged as a thread bumper;) My own personally experience is i enjoy the fast acting esters as well as pinning less frequently. I time my hardest workout days to take advantage of the short esters. I personally can feel the extra "ace peak" during a hardcore rip and tear sesh. I understand that falls under the "unstable blood levels" but personally i get no sides and im not a bodybuilder trying to compete so my regimen isnt as dialed in and "serious" as some. I just like to be and look healthy. So my long esters are on point 2 x a week but shorts cause instability due to not pinning eod. I Keep in mind i only have experience with test. Considering a mild test/tren run.

Had to wait for someone to post so i didnt get tagged as a thread bumper;) My own personally experience is i enjoy the fast acting esters as well as pinning less frequently. I time my hardest workout days to take advantage of the short esters. I personally can feel the extra "ace peak" during a hardcore rip and tear sesh. I understand that falls under the "unstable blood levels" but personally i get no sides and im not a bodybuilder trying to compete so my regimen isnt as dialed in and "serious" as some. I just like to be and look healthy. So my long esters are on point 2 x a week but shorts cause instability due to not pinning eod. I Keep in mind i only have experience with test. Considering a mild test/tren run.
I also understand that "unstable serum level sides" with tren would not compare at all to testosterone sides. They would/could be MUCH greater.

Can I be that dumbass?
Ok here goes. I believe your real name is Cunt Jackoff Taylor.
Good job. Very original and helpful to the thread. You win the dumbass card for the day. You must be one of the crybabies that gets upset when a source doesn't hold your hand. Fuck off inbred.

I believe my original (liberal) comment was directed at someone defending the guy saying he had dirt on Trip and that Trip didn't respond to him within 12 hours. I've been trying to drop this for over a day now but the keyboard warriors on meso seem to think they're going to get in the last word. I don't want to talk politics. Liberal is the dumbest thing I could think of calling someone at that moment.

As I said before, I'm all for vetting the shit out of a source. Nobody here in the underground wants underdosed, dirty or fake gear. But when you tell the forum you have dirt on a source and then explain he hasn't contacted you in half a day... that isn't vetting. It's being a winey little bitch. The guy apologized, said he was wrong and 4 pages later here we are still talking about it.

Back