Triple B Solutions

I believe my original (liberal) comment was directed at someone defending the guy saying he had dirt on Trip and that Trip didn't respond to him within 12 hours. I've been trying to drop this for over a day now but the keyboard warriors on meso seem to think they're going to get in the last word. I don't want to talk politics. Liberal is the dumbest thing I could think of calling someone at that moment.

As I said before, I'm all for vetting the shit out of a source. Nobody here in the underground wants underdosed, dirty or fake gear. But when you tell the forum you have dirt on a source and then explain he hasn't contacted you in half a day... that isn't vetting. It's being a winey little bitch. The guy apologized, said he was wrong and 4 pages later here we are still talking about it.

It's all in good fun.
Kind of like a cock measuring competition.
Which I never get involved in, because I have a micro penis.

Anyways
Yeah, I think shit got a little misconstrued
Everyones all good here, I've gotten into 10 page arguments with guys here.... just for a week later, them to give me some awesome knowledge and advice on nutrition or training.

This shit is going to happened, we are all sauced to the fucking gills and aggresive as a 2 year old thoroughbred stud.

Moving on, ...
Yeah i remember back in the day sources would send me free gear to refer people to them. This was when you needed acsource the only way to find one was to pm a mod at a forum. I dont know if you go back that far or not. I did what seemed to be correct until kjack turned and i had just wired 10k of my friends money to him. That was the end of me online i left the scene and vowed never to return. Truth is nobody really knows anyone else you could also be opti for all i know. So yeah i get the big picture now regarding tezting and vetting now.

Shit thinking back i remember a new source wanted me to vouch so he sent me like 50 or 100 amps of zambons so one day my stepdad is like "hey you got a new bible huh? From a missionary in romania?" Rofl those were the days.

Fucking Zambons

That shit brings me back a few minutes lmfao

Hey dickhead, I didn't post anything political except for suggesting someone is a liberal. The posts were about one of the babies here crying because the source (TripleB) didn't respond to him within 12 hours. The mindless and unhelpful posts are coming from you now about something that happened pages ago. So why don't you stfu if your worried about useless posts? Although, I'm sure you will continue on with more comments or some other dumbass will jump in and comment (just as you did) and continue to ruin this thread. Just drop it and carry on.
All good chief. No need for us to continue shoveling shit. FYI Your comment was in reply to @muscletrain , not the dipshit who was crying after 12 hours.

That person deserved to get some “feedback.”

Good job. Very original and helpful to the thread. You win the dumbass card for the day. You must be one of the crybabies that gets upset when a source doesn't hold your hand. Fuck off inbred.
Your assumptions are incorrect you ignorant faggot. Try again, try harder. However, thanks for awarding me the dumbass card for the day. I appreciate it you simple bitch.

Your assumptions are incorrect you ignorant faggot. Try again, try harder. However, thanks for awarding me the dumbass card for the day. I appreciate it you simple bitch.
Good insults. You can take my go fuck yourself card too. Keep bumping the thread with garbage. Gotta have the last word huh tough guy?

Which assumptions were wrong? The part about you being inbred? Or was it the crybaby source handholding?

No flu like symptoms, first 2 weeks I did get very minor pip on delts and decent size pip on ventroglutes because I use 1/2” length insulin syringe for trt so it didn’t reach the muscle I think. But as weeks go by delt pips are reducing.
Use something a little longer like 1 inch, no pip.

Good insults. You can take my go fuck yourself card too. Keep bumping the thread with garbage. Gotta have the last word huh tough guy?
ok, here is my second last word. Settle down you short fused, short dicked bitch. Like Silent said, some of us are just busting your chops. You either need tougher skin or just call yourself a woman from here on out.

ok, here is my second last word. Settle down you short fused, short dicked bitch. Like Silent said, some of us are just busting your chops. You either need tougher skin or just call yourself a woman from here on out.
You must enjoy wasting everyone's time on here.. I sure do. It's so productive.

Ask your girl about my dick, she might remember.

I’m glad the discussion has stayed on gear. I’d hate to see this thread turn into a back and forth dick sucking insult fest between strangers. That would be embarrassing.

If I'm Trip I'm just laughing now as his thread turns into the biggest one on the underground in record time from all the shit talking. Now he has a 6000 post thread tagged as Sponsor and is probably the first one newbies click.

PS. fuck you I bet ur a stupid liberal cuck (insert small penis insult)

If I'm Trip I'm just laughing now as his thread turns into the biggest one on the underground in record time from all the shit talking. Now he has a 6000 post thread tagged as Sponsor and is probably the first one newbies click.

I hope your kidding. I wasn’t attacking you!

It’s how all threads go once the UGL starts doing the right thing....

Until there’s a serious problem, then we start getting all pitch-forky while we light torches. Hopefully that won’t be for a few more months. Seems like end of summer/early fall is a popular time for sources to crash and burn though.

I’m glad the discussion has stayed on gear. I’d hate to see this thread turn into a back and forth dick sucking insult fest between strangers. That would be embarrassing.
I did pin another shot of Trips primo and I have to admit it's the smoothest I've ever pinned. Hard to believe it's 200mg concentration. I have some pharmacon 200mg primo that has some bite. Also, alphapharm and Sigma primo 100mg concentration and all have more pip. Not trying to be a source dick rider here but if Janos tested gear is the same I received I'm pretty impressed. Labels also look more professional. I'll comment on results in a few months.

I did pin another shot of Trips primo and I have to admit it's the smoothest I've ever pinned. Hard to believe it's 200mg concentration. I have some pharmacon 200mg primo that has some bite. Also, alphapharm and Sigma primo 100mg concentration and all have more pip. Not trying to be a source dick rider here but if Janos tested gear is the same I received I'm pretty impressed. Labels also look more professional. I'll comment on results in a few months.
I believe there was someone who was going to do blind testing on it to confirm the results.

Back