Triple B Solutions

My guess is Trips gets cornered in his driveway with a subway sandwich in his hand that the cops mistake for a gun and light him up like in Goodfellas i think?

or

He's found David Carradine in his closet with 1000ml of Primo filtered waiting to be bottled but sadly it never is.

Before I decide, when he’s found swinging David Carradine style is it the next day or several weeks later and all bloated?

And what kind of Subway sandwich?

@TripleBSolutions you're handing out tracking numbers again?

@trl01 you need to chill, prefer and wait. If it doesn't come in a week or two then reach out
I am, I was just saying USPS is so slow.
Check that tracking every 10 minutes that’s how the USPS knows you want it as quick as possible.
Bro I'm checking that shit every 10 seconds so USPS knows to deliver faster than Fedex. I'm checking once a day before going to bed.

Before I decide, when he’s found swinging David Carradine style is it the next day or several weeks later and all bloated?

And what kind of Subway sandwich?

Im gonna say....

A) Bloated corpse

or

B) He's holding one of Subways Tuna melts made from the Tuna that isn't really tuna (seriously: https://www.washingtonpost.com/food/2021/01/27/subway-tuna-lawsuit/)

was 100% joking it was a dig at CJ Taylor and his obsession with liberal devil people. But I was 100% serious it just adds to his thread. Newbies aren't reading shit they're just gonna be like

"Whoa Triple B solutions 6,000 posts on Meso this guy has to be the tits!"

no one is clicking back 200 pages to see the whole story.
I kinda got that but this thread is full of fuckery.

I sure wish, several people said they were doing it. I have been thinking of sending sample vials with every order over a certain amount.
No I don't like that idea because it gives the impression you are buying customers.

Just keep testing each batch of your raws and offering credit for blind testing.

Send some samples in of your finished products that your customers request.

If nobody is sending blind samples in then that is out of your control.

No I don't like that idea because it gives the impression you are buying customers.

Just keep testing each batch of your raws and offering credit for blind testing.

Send some samples in of your finished products that your customers request.

If nobody is sending blind samples in then that is out of your control.

Lol, read it again. I did the same thing.

He’s including an empty sample vial to make it even easier to collect your own sample and send it off. So you don’t have to order sample vials from Amazon and get 100 of the little fuckers when you only need 1.

Lol, read it again. I did the same thing.

He’s including an empty sample vial to make it even easier to collect your own sample and send it off. So you don’t have to order sample vials from Amazon and get 100 of the little fuckers when you only need 1.
I got 100 of them thinking what the fuck will I do with all of these. Turns out I might need to get more

Back