Triple B Solutions

Starting first ever cycle today. Using Trip's gear. Just pinned for the first time ever, 1ml of his 300mg/ml test E. Virgin glute muscle so a bit of pain but nothing crazy. Hyped to get on a cycle, using his dbol as well. Will circle back here to report on the goods, and ill include bloods as well

Last edited:
Starting first ever cycle today. Using Trip's gear. Just pinned for the first time ever, 1ml of his 300mg/ml test E. Virgin glute muscle so a bit of pain but nothing crazy. Hyped to get on a cycle, using his dbol as well. Will circle back here to report on the goods, and ill include bloods as well
How fast you got your shit?

I did pin another shot of Trips primo and I have to admit it's the smoothest I've ever pinned. Hard to believe it's 200mg concentration. I have some pharmacon 200mg primo that has some bite. Also, alphapharm and Sigma primo 100mg concentration and all have more pip. Not trying to be a source dick rider here but if Janos tested gear is the same I received I'm pretty impressed. Labels also look more professional. I'll comment on results in a few months.
You seem to have a decent amount of experience with primo so out of curiosity what exactly does it offer your cycles and how effective is it mg per mg compared to other filler steroids? I.e. deca eq masteron tren. I consider test a base steroid so i do not compare it to anything else from my test base I add a filler steroid and possibly an oral if that helps you at all. Also have you tried high doses like 1g per week? Primo + drol or primo + dbol primo+ var maybe? Primo + tren? Primo and tbol? PRIMO TREN AND VAR I NEED ANSWERS please. At 200mgs im super tempted to try it.

It’s how all threads go once the UGL starts doing the right thing....

Until there’s a serious problem, then we start getting all pitch-forky while we light torches. Hopefully that won’t be for a few more months. Seems like end of summer/early fall is a popular time for sources to crash and burn though.
Get while the gettin is good

If this is your first cycle I have one piece of advice for you make the absolute best of it. Dont miss workouts meals sleep etc. Being on steroids tends to make guys lazy and its easy to start sliding. Im not sure what your expectations are but personally i advise you write down clear and reasonable goals and stay on until you achieve them. You would be very surprised at how effective doing that is and yet how rare it is for someone to actually do it.

It's all in good fun.
Kind of like a cock measuring competition.
Which I never get involved in, because I have a micro penis.

Anyways
Yeah, I think shit got a little misconstrued
Everyones all good here, I've gotten into 10 page arguments with guys here.... just for a week later, them to give me some awesome knowledge and advice on nutrition or training.

This shit is going to happened, we are all sauced to the fucking gills and aggresive as a 2 year old thoroughbred stud.

Moving on, ...

Fucking Zambons

That shit brings me back a few minutes lmfao
Ya a friend of mine online used to rave about zambons fukkenshredded was his name. Said they werr the only human grade winstrol and it was way more effective than other winnys partly because it was micronized. I was foolish and sold them i never actually tried it. Back then they were easy to get so i saw no reason to rush. Now they arent around and im still kicking myself.

True story my fried that bought them he shows up to my apartment and soon as he has them he pulls a fucking used 23g out of his shorts pocket pours two of them into the barrel THEN asks me if its cool to pin at my spot i say sure go ahead so he jabs the top of his quad straight through his shorts doesnt aspirate or anything just jams that shit into his leg says thanks throws me some x for the weekend and runs out the door. Crazy times I miss them dearly...

Ya a friend of mine online used to rave about zambons fukkenshredded was his name. Said they werr the only human grade winstrol and it was way more effective than other winnys partly because it was micronized. I was foolish and sold them i never actually tried it. Back then they were easy to get so i saw no reason to rush. Now they arent around and im still kicking myself.

True story my fried that bought them he shows up to my apartment and soon as he has them he pulls a fucking used 23g out of his shorts pocket pours two of them into the barrel THEN asks me if its cool to pin at my spot i say sure go ahead so he jabs the top of his quad straight through his shorts doesnt aspirate or anything just jams that shit into his leg says thanks throws me some x for the weekend and runs out the door. Crazy times I miss them dearly...
Damn...sounds like a couple fellas I knew way back when. Yeah Zambon was actually my introduction to the world of AAS.

Back then there was a group of local 'tough man' contest fighters & arm wrestlers that would travel to Reno. Zambon Winstrol was ALL those mf'ers took. No test, nothing else. They we're built solid & like brick houses but I have no clue what became of any of them.

Anyway even 20+ years ago when I chose to research more. I went with test & the Zambon my first couple cycles & loved it. Miss the zamby's & I also did the fina pellet brew a couple times. Good old days indeed.

If this is your first cycle I have one piece of advice for you make the absolute best of it. Dont miss workouts meals sleep etc. Being on steroids tends to make guys lazy and its easy to start sliding. Im not sure what your expectations are but personally i advise you write down clear and reasonable goals and stay on until you achieve them. You would be very surprised at how effective doing that is and yet how rare it is for someone to actually do it.
Thanks for the advice brother. Taking it very seriously with sleep, nutrition, workouts. Not sacrificing anything. Good idea on the goal writing, will do that.

Tell us you’re a newb without saying you’re a newb.

Just sit on your hands and chill. There’s 100s of posts saying USPS is slow right now. It’s the system. Lazy fat ass postal workers are using covid as an excuse.
No not just usps sciroxx uses covid too
Damn...sounds like a couple fellas I knew way back when. Yeah Zambon was actually my introduction to the world of AAS.

Back then there was a group of local 'tough man' contest fighters & arm wrestlers that would travel to Reno. Zambon Winstrol was ALL those mf'ers took. No test, nothing else. They we're built solid & like brick houses but I have no clue what became of any of them.

Anyway even 20+ years ago when I chose to research more. I went with test & the Zambon my first couple cycles & loved it. Miss the zamby's & I also did the fina pellet brew a couple times. Good old days indeed.
I remember when that one dude came up with the conversion kit for fina implants cause dmso pretty much stunk (lol) and it wasn't long until a brighter idea came along and the UGL was born. I am going to laugh my ass off when fina implants and DMSO make a comeback.

Thanks for the advice brother. Taking it very seriously with sleep, nutrition, workouts. Not sacrificing anything. Good idea on the goal writing, will do that.
Keep a training log. A small notepad with a pencil works fine. When you lift jot down the date bodyparts worked and note how you feel at the time, jot down all sets and a quick note IE was the weight enough or not did anything cause pain are the exercises working should you change something?

All important data and trust me once you leave the gym its all quickly erased from your mind. You set goals, you go to the gym and realize those goals and now you are ready for new ones. Thats how you consistently make progress in bodybuilding. Pride stopped me from doing that until just a year ago and i kick myself every day for my stupidity.

Definitely get bloods man hope the cycle goes well. I hate dbol I ran it once and the moon face was ridiculous I won't touch the stuff again. People either love it or hate it

Reactions: Azy
Tell us you’re a newb without saying you’re a newb.

Just sit on your hands and chill. There’s 100s of posts saying USPS is slow right now. It’s the system. Lazy fat ass postal workers are using covid as an excuse.
I'm using covid as well as an excuse to not be patience.

Keep it up this will be your last order with dude. I'd drop you if I were him. Plenty of less needy people ordering. Get a grip man
:cool: bro calm down, im joking you gotta stop taking everything serious man.
This is your 2nd post saying the same dumb shit, you sounding retarded at this point

Back