Triple B Solutions

@TripleBSolutions Are you on the same batch of dhb that was just tested or onto the next already?
I have roughly 60 or so vials of that DHB left and I am still waiting on more raws. I was encouraging people to hold off on buying it until the blind test was done.

Test still on sale?
Yes

Code:
https://pastebin.com/raw/eAaDB0cG

I have roughly 60 or so vials of that DHB left and I am still waiting on more raws. I was encouraging people to hold off on buying it until the blind test was done.

Yes

Code:
https://pastebin.com/raw/eAaDB0cG

Where do we send our consultation fees to get your business in ship shape invoice to? Mine comes to $1,895 billed hourly, I'm not sure what @BigBaldBeardGuy and the others charge but looks like you are well on your way.

Now get them tablets and you are the next hot shit until you kill a hooker or something.

Ordered some orals and a single vial of DHB last week to make sure I wasn’t a pip bitch before making a big order. Now there’s only 60 vials left knowing my luck I’ll fall in love with it then it’ll be gone for months. Hopefully it comes in soon! Looking forward to it.

Fuuuuuuuck. Idk why but I was ASSuming the var was tablets. So my grand plan to split the 50’s in half has been crushed by your undeniable evidence that I was wrong
yeah tbh im planning on just opening and splitting in half. 25mg for me is all i need. but yeah its way fucking harder to press tabs than to fill caps for UGL

does it work like that that? I know with tabs they will user fillers. I’m guessing there’s no point for capsules? You gonna weight it or make the ole boogar sugar line and do half a bump?

Open up capsule. Dump contents into a glass. Add 2ml of vodka. Mix thoroughly. Voila, you now have anavar in a liquid solution at 25mg/ml.
He could also boof it. The depth of the boof is directly proportional to the rate of absorption. Getting it about thumb-level deep should equal about 25mg/day absorption. Middle-finger deep should be about 50mg/day absorption. I can probably find a Webmd link for more details.

LOL...a lot of shit has been talked on trip about his 80mg/ml dhb. I am pleasantly surprised at these results. I figured he got his hands on some shitty raws and it was what it was. Maybe there was actually something to the first sample being crashed. Those that scored the remaining stock at a discount should be happy that they got more than they expected.
He still did extract a sample right in front of his face from a crashed vial without noticing.

That’s not a very “OCD about brewing” thing to do.

He has come a long way, but let’s be realistic.

He still did extract a sample right in front of his face from a crashed vial without noticing.

That’s not a very “OCD about brewing” thing to do.

He has come a long way, but let’s be realistic.
It certainly wasn't very crashed when I withdrew the sample or I would have noticed it. It's easy for the crystals to form near the stopper or somewhere easy to miss. I should have thought about it ahead of time and warmed it up before drawing. "let's be realistic".

Back