Triple B Solutions

Yea mine was paper towels too lol. I left that part out on purpose but here we are
For the record idgaf if he uses his ex wife’s underwear (if clean) to package them as long as the gears good and it gets here.

Why do they have to be clean? i'd be perfectly happy getting gear wrapped in panties that still have a little stink on them.

I feel like there is a reason none of these comply with the pictures of wife’s tits and it ain’t because they are smoking hot *

* Tripp, obviously your current/ex wife is lovely and you have excellent taste in women. You are also beautiful. Please do not shit in my next order.

Yea mine was paper towels too lol. I left that part out on purpose but here we are
For the record idgaf if he uses his ex wife’s underwear (if clean) to package them as long as the gears good and it gets here.
Whoa no this was not from Trip.His stuff was wrapped pretty tight.This was from a member's own homebrew.

Got my order in 4 days after payment. Sent them in for testing and these are the results. So far I’m pleased with customer service, communication, and products.

I’m now waiting for a few other items from Trip to come in so I can send it out for another round of tests.

Attachments

• A0213504-6E7E-4ABA-B692-10B5AF07607D.png
    A0213504-6E7E-4ABA-B692-10B5AF07607D.png
    996.7 KB · Views: 135
  • D3D3348B-D314-477D-A040-15EACC514371.png
    D3D3348B-D314-477D-A040-15EACC514371.png
    1,000.6 KB · Views: 128
  • 3BC8896E-CDE4-4A3A-8B9F-87CDCF263442.png
    3BC8896E-CDE4-4A3A-8B9F-87CDCF263442.png
    986.9 KB · Views: 128
No not from you.I explained in post above.

so 5,000+ posts in we are now to believe Tripp is no longer Tripp and this gear is no longer Tripp’s gear?

edit: for the record. My order was tightly wrapped in paper towels (about $1.34 worth in today’s economy) and then a sealed vacuum bag (with no vacuum) was then used to seal the gear inside the paper towels.

so 5,000+ posts in we are now to believe Tripp is no longer Tripp and this gear is no longer Tripp’s gear?

edit: for the record. My order was tightly wrapped in paper towels (about $1.34 worth in today’s economy) and then a sealed vacuum bag (with no vacuum) was then used to seal the gear inside the paper towels.
So was mine.I was just posting that shit happened to me.

I’ll pass on that request, but thank you for your recommendation. The specific damage is pertinent and seeing it helps determine is it’s packaging damage or “this looks sketchy” and the package being searched.

I don’t owe you shit and nothing that I asked for incriminates anyone in any way. In fact, I specifically indicated not to include said information, so feel free to go fist yourself at your own leisure with the lube (or without lube, I don’t judge) of your choice.
What an arrogant little cunt you are.

Back