Triple B Solutions

It certainly wasn't very crashed when I withdrew the sample or I would have noticed it. It's easy for the crystals to form near the stopper or somewhere easy to miss. I should have thought about it ahead of time and warmed it up before drawing. "let's be realistic".
How full are you filling your vials that the fill lines are near the stopper?

Jano has already said that he heats samples beforehand in a dedicated oven to avoid testing crashed samples.

You’re on the right track with making improvements, but this makes no sense to me. Your sample crashed before you could send it, but buddy’s 17% overdosed DHB from the same batch apparently made it to Jano just dandy?

Are you keeping your stock out in the garage or something?

order arrived today. Package had been opened and I was so relieved to find everything still in there nice and sealed. Thought my mailman be joozin.
What do you mean it had been opened? Do you have roommates? Or like it was opened the n the mailbox?; that's weird

What do you mean it had been opened? Do you have roommates? Or like it was opened the n the mailbox?; that's weird

Yeah, this warrants some follow up, dude.

no roommates. It was in the mailbox. I took a picture of the box. Idk if I’m allowed to post those ? Or if anyone would want to see.
The contents were in a non resealable sealed bag with a paper covering hiding its contents. That was sealed. I’m sure it looked nefarious but you still couldn’t see what it was.

no roommates. It was in the mailbox. I took a picture of the box. Idk if I’m allowed to post those ? Or if anyone would want to see.
The contents were in a non resealable sealed bag with a paper covering hiding its contents. That was sealed. I’m sure it looked nefarious but you still couldn’t see what it was.
Take a picture of the unsealed part of the package but leave any labels / return address out of it. The return address will be fake, but still.

Don’t forget to scrub EXIF data before you post and don’t post it directly from your HD.

Take a picture of the unsealed part of the package but leave any labels / return address out of it. The return address will be fake, but still.

Don’t forget to scrub EXIF data before you post and don’t post it directly from your HD.

Damn. I’m gonna have to google all of that lol. It may have just been damaged during shipping? No take was cut or ripped, but there was a Pugh play due to the damage to get the pack out without opening any more.

Damn. I’m gonna have to google all of that lol. It may have just been damaged during shipping? No take was cut or ripped, but there was a Pugh play due to the damage to get the pack out without opening any more.
Just take the picture and then do a screenshot of the photo and then post the screenshot

Have you had stolen items in the past? like porch pirate shenanigans

nope and I get a ton of stuff delivered. I did just have some pre workout show delivered that wasn’t. But I think that was fedex and not pirates as I was home and got the delivered notification and immediately went to get it
Honestly, that just looks like the tab got caught on something, to me.

I wouldn’t stress about it.

Although not the best picture, it was more open than it seems. But I am doing what you suggested and not worried about it. I wasn’t complaining when I posted it, just stating my dramatic experience

nope and I get a ton of stuff delivered. I did just have some pre workout show delivered that wasn’t. But I think that was fedex and not pirates as I was home and got the delivered notification and immediately went to get it

Although not the best picture, it was more open than it seems. But I am doing what you suggested and not worried about it. I wasn’t complaining when I posted it, just stating my dramatic experience
If you still have time to do so could you remove the picture of the box now that you have satisfied MESO's curiosity? I'll double that it looks like the tab got caught.

Packages get tossed around, caught in machines, etc. I use quality packing materials for my products for this reason. In the future can you resist your temptation to peer pressure people into posting pictures of packaging? Thank you.
I’ll pass on that request, but thank you for your recommendation. The specific damage is pertinent and seeing it helps determine is it’s packaging damage or “this looks sketchy” and the package being searched.

I don’t owe you shit and nothing that I asked for incriminates anyone in any way. In fact, I specifically indicated not to include said information, so feel free to go fist yourself at your own leisure with the lube (or without lube, I don’t judge) of your choice.

If you still have time to do so could you remove the picture of the box now that you have satisfied MESO's curiosity? I'll double that it looks like the tab got caught.

Sure thing man. It’s gone. I hope you don’t feel like I was trying to shine any negative light on you. More than happy with the service!

order arrived today. Package had been opened and I was so relieved to find everything still in there nice and sealed. Thought my mailman be joozin.
I received a package full of deca vials soaked!I dont know how that shit was not caught by the postal inspector.Three vials broke and the oil was all over the box.Fuckin guy put paper towels instead of bubble wrap!

Back