Quilted, bro — have you heard of it?

3x more than the fucking leading brand.
That means 3x more quilts
quilts=Soft
Soft= Excellent packing
Excellent packing = Cant break.

Fucking math.

But seriously tho... paper towels....lol

Why do they have to be clean? i'd be perfectly happy getting gear wrapped in panties that still have a little stink on them.
That's a tren fueled post if I've ever seen one.
Not disagreeing with you though lol
I did some weird shit on tren.

Ever see those weird Japanese used panty vending machines... couldnt stop laughing for a week when I saw that

The one and only
I use the charmin 3 ply, best TP.. periodm

How does this fucking moron have any viewer base? He is apparently brain dead if he thinks nand = test on a blood test. That aint how GC/MS works lmfao.
Lol apparently your then brain dead one...
I’ll pass on that request, but thank you for your recommendation. The specific damage is pertinent and seeing it helps determine is it’s packaging damage or “this looks sketchy” and the package being searched.

I don’t owe you shit and nothing that I asked for incriminates anyone in any way. In fact, I specifically indicated not to include said information, so feel free to go fist yourself at your own leisure with the lube (or without lube, I don’t judge) of your choice.
it was a fair request in my opinion brother, it’s a matter of opsec, though you know you’re free to do whatever you wish, I was just saying I think it was a fair request but he could have worded it better to not sound like he was asking you to not do something without reason.

it was a fair request in my opinion brother, it’s a matter of opsec, though you know you’re free to do whatever you wish, I was just saying I think it was a fair request but he could have worded it better to not sound like he was asking you to not do something without reason.
I specifically asked the guy to not post anything incriminating in the picture and to scrub exif data. Posting a picture of a shipping box is not giving anything away except that the source uses domestic shipping boxes (surprise surprise).

You can tell a lot from the damage to a package. If the guy was concerned that the package was opened, asking to see the damage is a pretty reasonable request.

It’s not like it’s an international pack and he gave away their stealth packing. I get that people are starting to move to team Trip, but him asking me to not ask questions rubbed me very, very wrong.

I specifically asked the guy to not post anything incriminating in the picture and to scrub exif data. Posting a picture of a shipping box is not giving anything away except that the source uses domestic shipping boxes (surprise surprise).

You can tell a lot from the damage to a package. If the guy was concerned that the package was opened, asking to see the damage is a pretty reasonable request.

It’s not like it’s an international pack and he gave away their stealth packing. I get that people are starting to move to team Trip, but him asking me to not ask questions rubbed me very, very wrong.
I never asked you not to ask questions. I am requesting that we do not push members to post pictures of boxes or shipping info.

I get that completely brother that last part is what stood out to me the most, definitely could have thought of a better way to request what he did, I’m not team anyone for the record, you know I’m not even American lol.

I never asked you not to ask questions. I am requesting that we do not push members to post pictures of boxes or shipping info.
I don’t think he pushed him to do it, buddy wanted to post a pic anyways and wasn’t sure he was aloud, @Test_Subject told him he could and elaborated a safe way for him to do so. My brother, you have to remember you’re a source here, and we’re all dudes with sometimes insane levels of test in our systems.. even just the slightest hint of underlying attitude from a drug dealer usually isn’t taken well here.

I’ll tell you what. I’m sorry that I told you to go fist yourself. That was a bit out of line.

But go back and read what I wrote carefully and then read your response to it and I think you’ll have a good idea why you pissed me off.

I’ll tell you what. I’m sorry that I told you to go fist yourself. That was a bit out of line.

But go back and read what I wrote carefully and then read your response to it and I think you’ll have a good idea why you pissed me off.
No offense taken. I do not think you had bad intentions at all. I am just asking that customers be careful about what they post.

I’ll pass on that request, but thank you for your recommendation. The specific damage is pertinent and seeing it helps determine is it’s packaging damage or “this looks sketchy” and the package being searched.

I don’t owe you shit and nothing that I asked for incriminates anyone in any way. In fact, I specifically indicated not to include said information, so feel free to go fist yourself at your own leisure with the lube (or without lube, I don’t judge) of your choice.
Exactly. Since when did we give a fuck about what the source wants.

@TripleBSolutions it might come as a shock but if LE wanted to see EVERYTHING they could simply make an order. A picture here don’t mean fuck.

+/-5% is within the FDA allowable variance in medications I believe. If your standards are higher you're going to want to pitch any bottle of generic ibuprofen in your house to stay consistent
*raises hand*

The arimidex was 13% underdosed.

Here we go again with my rant on caps... Caps are hard to consistently.

Do the initial measurements wrong and your math is off from the start.

Assuming that your initial measurements are on, then the issue is with the blending. You put the correct amount of API in the batch and one cap is 13% underdosed, the API is somewhere else in another cap. So somewhere else it could be 13% overdosed. It’s all over the place.

1 mg caps are even more difficult because of the small room for error. His Lady Var was off by 20% overdosed (6 mg instead of 5 mg). It makes a difference for these compounds too. Fluctuating doses of arimidex each week makes it difficult to dial in your estrogen levels.

And well aware it’s a UGL. But this kind of stuff separates an “average” UGL from an amazing one. There’s UGLs that can nail these doses time after time consistently. Or buy pharma.

*raises hand*

Assuming that your initial measurements are on, then the issue is with the blending. You put the correct amount of API in the batch and one cap is 13% underdosed, the API is somewhere else in another cap. So somewhere else it could be 13% overdosed. It’s all over the place.

1 mg caps are even more difficult because of the small room for error. His Lady Var was off by 20% overdosed (6 mg instead of 5 mg). It makes a difference for these compounds too. Fluctuating doses of arimidex each week makes it difficult to dial in your estrogen levels.

And well aware it’s a UGL. But this kind of stuff separates an “average” UGL from an amazing one. There’s UGLs that can nail these doses time after time consistently. Or buy pharma.
If I recall correctly the raws were roughly 90% pure. My Adex sample tested at .89mg/cap..his tested at .87mg/cap. I'm pretty proud of that and grinding the API like you suggested really helps with low dose caps

If I recall correctly the raws were roughly 90% pure. My Adex sample tested at .89mg/cap..his tested at .87mg/cap. I'm pretty proud of that and grinding the API like you suggested really helps with low dose caps
You can nail it down on your next batch because you’ll have the purity ahead of time.

Also, I would suggest sending 6 caps and having Jano analyze 2 or 3. He reports them separately at the bottom. That will show off how consistent you are from cap to cap.

*raises hand*

Oh ya I was only referring to his claim that the Test Cyp was underdosed. The second labs start getting accused of "underdosing" their gear when they're on the short side by <5% we've really lost sight of objectives IMO. People gotta understand that "never underdosed!" leaves infinite room for error on the upside whereas +/-5% is much more controlled and I want the +/-5% guys stuff every single time.

Back