Triple B Solutions

Email me for a current list, as soon as lists are posted here they are taken down.

We don't have time for questions like these. Either talk about blood pressure related meds or catching the gay from mixing carrier oils or get the hell out.

And no, don't email him for a price list. The whole point of a paste bin is to cut down on excessive emails.
huh? weird.

Not too weird. He's eager to please, so he probably wouldn't complain if asked for a price list, but the paste bin speeds thing's up all around.

Less time answering emails for a price list means faster responses to orders.
Idk he didn't respond to my pricelist request which I first emailed and then sent via PM. Eventually I just dug around the thread until I found one.

Little annoyed because Im sure there was a sale going on like BOGO on test or something and the list I found is kinda old but hey, its only money, right?

Hahaha I’m outta town and my wife just said there’s a bunch of ups boxes at the house and I don’t want her to open that shit. All the other sources are usps but I’ve never used trip before.

If she opens your pack and gets mad, tell your wife that it's illegal to open mail with someone else's name on it and now she's complicit in two crimes.

Then snatch your pack out of her hands and yell "check mate!" and then go hide that shit where she won't find it.