Triple B Solutions

Seems like Meso is slowly but surely being overrun by dick riders.
At least in my few short years here.
Fuck, a few years ago, newbies were almost afraid to post, due to getting absolutly fuxking lambasted and their rep being ruined here forever.

Said something good about a lab?
Try posting in the nutrition forum... your get "Fuck you shill, go duck another source cock"
Now it's an everyday event.

Fuck that
The boys here will keep up the good fight and keep being hilarious assholes, I love every second of it.

By the way, tall should check the Big gay furry bears thread.
Shit is a fucking comedy show, hes the new BestGear for sure
I’ve noticed that this situation just happened to coincide with us getting a bunch of new members from SST.

That forum loves a good “I got something in the mail! Best source ever!” group tug.

We’ve got some great members from there, too, but holy fuck some of them make me shake my head. So many experts on their first or second cycle.

Can we keep this thread from turning into a SST vs MESO thread? I spend a majority of my time on MESO and I did not start this fight. I really enjoyed seeing some of the newer users ask questions and get great advice from senior members here.

Do you even realize how you look/sound right now? I know you don't because if you did (and cared) you would never have written this post

Let me break something down for you. Tripleb or whatever is not a child, he does not require advice from a complete stranger on the internet. The mere fact that he is intelligent enough to source indicates he is probably smarter than you. Any idiot (except you) knows lab testing means shit. Send in samples, post results, send whatever the fuck you want based on this e-cred testing apparently buys you.

In the black market there is only one thing that matters and that is reputation. Period. Testing means shit.

Your attitude sucks. Sources provide a valuable service to this community. Show proper respect and gratitude for fucks sake. Without them our options dwindle big time. Also all good sources do what they do for love of the iron game and you know it. They aren't getting rich. Most if not all are just like us, guys who lift and love being on gear. A handful are smart enough to brew and feel like giving back. I know this for a fact, I have known many many sources in my 20 years on.anabolic forums.

Or keep up the tough guy bullshit while people snicker and laugh as they read your posts. It's your call.
Thank you for your attempt to bring the thread down an octave in intelligent and well thought out posts. SMH.

Can we keep this thread from turning into a SST vs MESO thread? I spend a majority of my time on MESO and I did not start this fight. I really enjoyed seeing some of the newer users ask questions and get great advice from senior members here.

Look on the brightside all the lazy people that won't even read past the first page think you have a super crazy awesome thread cause its 250 pages long cause of what you did/had to improve. +20 to sales.

@Methyl Mike that is the dumbest comment I have ever heard "testing means shit rep is everything", this isn't the jailhouse yard. Testing means everything the word of some online drug dealers means absolutely nothing until they prove it.

Absolutely agreed. But we cant control SST "sound alike" members from coming in here and posting ridiculous crap like @Methyl Mike. They will get called out so we can keep the standards high like you've achieved.

Seems like Meso is slowly but surely being overrun by dick riders.
At least in my few short years here.
Fuck, a few years ago, newbies were almost afraid to post, due to getting absolutly fuxking lambasted and their rep being ruined here forever.

Said something good about a lab?
Try posting in the nutrition forum... your get "Fuck you shill, go duck another source cock"
Now it's an everyday event.

Fuck that
The boys here will keep up the good fight and keep being hilarious assholes, I love every second of it.

By the way, tall should check the Big gay furry bears thread.
Shit is a fucking comedy show, hes the new BestGear for sure
Hahaha when I was a noob starting out every time I posted dr jim would come roast me with some scientific BS

Well the ACTUAL TRUTH is....ya'll was still doing your " twisting words gangbang school girl bullshittery" for several pages/days after his recent testing came out. It was when you badasses were called out for "shamable low class vetting" AGAIN, when it all straightened back out to a somewhat productive sensible grow up thread. I AM A FANBOY....of productivity, calling out bullsit and hypocricy, and standing tall on my own solid beliefs with the fear of being bullied by wannabe badasses. !!!!FACTS!!!!
Hows that for putting my dick in you big bag bullies coffee and stirring it first thing in the morning.
Is this an attempt at humor? I really don’t understand your intention on this board.

Well the ACTUAL TRUTH is....ya'll was still doing your " twisting words gangbang school girl bullshittery" for several pages/days after his recent testing came out. It was when you badasses were called out for "shamable low class vetting" AGAIN, when it all straightened back out to a somewhat productive sensible grow up thread. I AM A FANBOY....of productivity, calling out bullsit and hypocricy, and standing tall on my own solid beliefs with the fear of being bullied by wannabe badasses. !!!!FACTS!!!!
Hows that for putting my dick in you big bag bullies coffee and stirring it first thing in the morning.
You’re not putting your dick in anything.

Your posts make this fact clear.

I’ve noticed that this situation just happened to coincide with us getting a bunch of new members from SST.

That forum loves a good “I got something in the mail! Best source ever!” group tug.
Most of the blind testing sent to Jano came from SST members.

Well, that's a half-truth....

@combover joined MESO on Sept 11, 2016 he joined SST on 12/17/2020 he posted his results to both MESO and SST on Jan 19 2021

@BlindPetey joined MESO on June 11, 2020 and ONLY joined SST on January 21, 21 to post his EQ results

Based on that, it's more accurate to call them MESO members since they've been here longer and more active here.

Thanks MESO members for submitting the products for testing.

@combover joined MESO on Sept 11, 2016 he joined SST on 12/17/2020 he posted his results to both MESO and SST on Jan 19 2021

@BlindPetey joined MESO on June 11, 2020 and ONLY joined SST on January 21, 21 to post his EQ results

Based on that, it's more accurate to call them MESO members since they've been here longer and more active here.

Fuck you and your "Facts" getting in the way of a good story

Don't forget bud I have one in the air! Will post as soon as comes back

I'm not an sst member by any means. I haven't checked that site in months. Trip asked me to post my bloodwork there but I can't be bothered with that shit hole website full of source dick riders.

Meso didn't have much to offer when I was getting back into more than trt, around dec. So I tested two sources I wasn't familiar with.

Damn skippy, I'm meso all day.

I’ve actually never seen a source try this hard. Good job to both Trip B and Meso members. I’m impressed. His agenda seems clear. Keep pushing forward.

Havent checked back in on this thread for awhile , did testing actually finally get done correctly? I really dont care to read 40 more pages of this shit.

Sponsors