Triple B Solutions

Like I said man I’m happy to chip in if this dam Bitcoin market ever snaps back, Elon musk and his tranny wife decided to shit on the world with that one halting all Tesla Bitcoin sales
Hey man, I think you’ve been around long enough to know that we don’t bring up trannies without tagging @TrennedOutLunatic in the post, I had to give someone else shit for this the other day too.

Do we all realize a dealer can Fucken send samples of the same legit product over and over and cook and sell something totally different and that the only test that matters is a buyer testing finished product??

Everyone’s doing all this math and calculating to back figure what he is doing but no matter what’s done on the dealers end their is no verification that’s it’s evens what’s being sent …

The detailed vetting process makes sense and the qualifications to build up confidence to buy is good but everything from their is on the buyers shoulders.

Know you body , buy the shit and see how you react. If nothing than test if you want if not trash and move on…

end user testing is all that matters
I said this a while back and everybody ganged up on me. So thanks for speaking up when i did.

Do we all realize a dealer can Fucken send samples of the same legit product over and over and cook and sell something totally different and that the only test that matters is a buyer testing finished product??

Everyone’s doing all this math and calculating to back figure what he is doing but no matter what’s done on the dealers end their is no verification that’s it’s evens what’s being sent …

The detailed vetting process makes sense and the qualifications to build up confidence to buy is good but everything from their is on the buyers shoulders.

Know you body , buy the shit and see how you react. If nothing than test if you want if not trash and move on…

end user testing is all that matters
I said this ad nauseum about 1000 pages back, customer blind testing more important, source testing is kind of meaningless, we’re trusting an illegal drug dealer to be honest. “So yOur’E sAyiNG SoUrCes sHOUldn’T TeSt?” No critical thinking.

people would be more optimistic towards trips if he wasnt a cunt from the very beginning. him taking a few months to get testing done, saying samples were on the way to jano but not giving any eta on when the results would be done (this happened for over a month). hes very evasive and even after asking him a question multiple times, you still wont get a straight answer. also add in the underdosed mast that someone got a while back.

this is why its believable that hes brewing without testing his raws for his "current batch"
I've been watching it all from the beginning.. i also watched him from day 1 on sst.. I'm on about 5 forums.. just because I like to get info from many sources.. I only source from one forum though..I did not get the same feeling or.vibe as most.of you.. but I understand your position and most everyone elses.. only like 1 or 2 guys here that completely make no sense to me haha

Trips is a good brand but the rep has a bad attitude, and maybe not the best team behind him if one at all. Someone please re direct me if I’m wrong, but what other source is required to test all products. This is new to me, a few years ago (as I took a 3 year legal break) we were going of people bloodwork to see if the lab was good. Very very rarely did anabolic lab send shit in, and if the did it was not a lab I would e used anyways. So again is there another source that does full batch testing? Because if there is redirect me so I can give them my money! Trips don’t take this as I’m defending you by any means because I am a member of meso for life and the second one of my boys gets a bad test this thread will be done.
Colonial is the first lab that comes to mind with batch testing.. they aren't a source here. I get very confused and aggravated going threw the underground here.. so,many sources and old threads being brought back to life.. having to read so many pages.. Maybe I'm lazy.. I bust my ass all day everyday from work to gym.. buying gear I wanna easy smooth transaction lol

Colonial is the first lab that comes to mind with batch testing.. they aren't a source here. I get very confused and aggravated going threw the underground here.. so,many sources and old threads being brought back to life.. having to read so many pages.. Maybe I'm lazy.. I bust my ass all day everyday from work to gym.. buying gear I wanna easy smooth transaction lol
Ya colonial test and posts all the results on his site. He also sends out floaters.

Agree. The only other I would say is @Liska but he’s EU domestic. That’s why trip had my business. All of his blind testing had been good as well. We can’t let our guard down tho, still need to randomly test for quality control.
I've never seen someone invest so much money and times as you to this world of peds and testing.. you really are a great human for what.you do to help us all!!! We all here owe you more then some of us know.. even sources should be grestful for.you!!

Ya colonial test and posts all the results on his site. He also sends out floaters.
I know.. and it's a shame.. and he did fix it in a weird way... I know these things should rarely happen if at all..but I personally don't wrote a good lab off for a mistake like that. As long as they are honest and take care of it and move forward.. I personally think with these ugl labs that these things will happen .. it should be a very rare occurrence.. or happen once and upgrade the lab to eliminate this or change how the process goes or something.. on the other side of the.coin there are labs that are as big or bigger and habe never had an issue like that..

I've never seen someone invest so much money and times as you to this world of peds and testing.. you really are a great human for what.you do to help us all!!! We all here owe you more then some of us know.. even sources should be grestful for.you!!
I think the only think left for you to do is to coddle his balls while you suck his cock, that would really make it better.... Lmmfao