Triple B Solutions

False.

Didn't you say batch numbers don't matter?
I said that in reference to the fact that you have been using the same batch number when those batches test all over the place. Shouldn’t the same batch test exactly the same no matter what? Not in your case my dude. You brew multiple batches and call them all the same batch.IT DOESNT MATTER if they are all from the same raws. You’re full of shit dude. You’re evasive as fuck and and can never give a straight line answer when put up against the fence. #batch103foreverclub Can you not just admit that you brew multiple batches and call them all 103? It’s obvious to everyone on this forum except for you apparently

Alright, I'm sorry can y'all clarify something for me. I just got an order today from trip. I ordered a few things but two products I got I only got due to it being tested. Anavar 50 and aromasin. I Saw the lab results and pulled the plug. I got batch 103 on caps. Was this not the batch that was tested. I need to go over to the testing page and look. Either way I'm kinda ok but with aromasin and about to be on npp I really need my AI dosed accurately. Is this batch 102 vs 103 any real concern. I ordered due to testing results

Alright, I'm sorry can y'all clarify something for me. I just got an order today from trip. I ordered a few things but two products I got I only got due to it being tested. Anavar 50 and aromasin. I Saw the lab results and pulled the plug. I got batch 103 on caps. Was this not the batch that was tested. I need to go over to the testing page and look. Either way I'm kinda ok but with aromasin and about to be on npp I really need my AI dosed accurately. Is this batch 102 vs 103 any real concern. I ordered due to testing results
This is yet another question for @TripleBSolutions. It’s a customer service issue. He should be here to answer.

It’s best to ask these questions here rather than email so everyone can see the answer.

The results posted for the Aromasin and Anavar are from 103. That anavar was around 58mg? His anavar from batch 102 was tested and that was around 53mg.

I like how you explained everything in your posts. That’s all that Trips had to do. But he is elusive as fuck. If he explained things then he would be transparent. Of course when you explain things it also makes it very difficult to lie because you eventually get caught in that lie.

When he sent in a sample of his DHB he explained how he “grabbed a vial at random”. So he was filling vials as he brewed.
I was just thinking of ways you could make a very large batch without any shady shit and not habe to habe a giant lab with big money equipment.. just.from my commonsense and what I can do in my own kitchen lol.. I like things explained well..it helps paint the picture your trying to show someone..but it's all speculative bullshit tbh lol..

This is yet another question for @TripleBSolutions. It’s a customer service issue. He should be here to answer.

It’s best to ask these questions here rather than email so everyone can see the answer.
I'll wait for his response. I ordered cause I saw the aromasin came in at 13 instead 12.5 which I was cool with. If these are two different batches thats a problem for me. I dont usually go ug for AI stuff but I liked the testing.

Correction, my question was answered

Last edited:
trips somehow went from giving his mentor syn a cut of his sales to being able to afford 4kg of raws for multiple compounds. something isnt adding up here

I got my glassware small/and some large from ebay.. it's not cheap for good glass ware.. I get your point 100%. My post which I hope you guys see it how I ment it to come across.. is that with proper equipment and enough raws veryarge batches can easily be done. And I'm young and sometimes give sources to much benefit of the doubt. I like to think most people are honest and do their best.. I know ot ain't true..lol. but until I'm directly shown other wise I try to assume ppl are good.
If you made a 5 gallon batch that would be just shy of 1900 vials.. man.. a 1gallon glass beaker of clear mct test or greenish gold gso test.. man that would make me smile haha
Sorry to break it to you, but most all eBay glass is trash… with very few exceptions…

trips somehow went from giving his mentor syn a cut of his sales to being able to afford 4kg of raws for multiple compounds. something isnt adding up here
Not disagreeing with you. But, if he started with say... 2kg of raws and managed to sell the whole stock (Obviously depends on the compounds) couldn't he potentially clear $15k-$17k? If he put it all back into raws that'd be a lot of raws.

100% doubt that happened

Sorry to break it to you, but most all eBay glass is trash… with very few exceptions…
Oh well.. I thought mine were decent.. they do tje job atleast.. and I dont brew much maybe once every 3 months..i.dont use them to measure. Just as sterile pots basically lol

Not disagreeing with you. But, if he started with say... 2kg of raws and managed to sell the whole stock (Obviously depends on the compounds) couldn't he potentially clear $15k-$17k? If he put it all back into raws that'd be a lot of raws.

100% doubt that happened

hes claiming to brew 4kg+ of each raws at once. for both tren a and e, thats at least 30k right there. include mast p and e and thats at least 60k so far spent on raws. very doubtful

would it be more believable if trips wasnt so evasive from the start? maybe...

hes claiming to brew 4kg+ of each raws at once. for both tren a and e, thats at least 30k right there. include mast p and e and thats at least 60k so far spent on raws. very doubtful

would it be more believable if trips wasnt so evasive from the start? maybe...
4 kilo of test e is about 1 grand ... 4 kilos of tren is not 29k.. idk where you get raws from.. but I can get you hplc test domestic raws.. test e 1200 a kilo..international 375-600ish.. depending who you go through..

thats for tren e AND a.
I def mis read that my bad.. I read test e and tren a.. my bad.. I do know when labs buy bulk there is a substantial discount from tje numbers we see on a raws price list.. but regardless.. I don't he brews 4kg of every compound.. that's crazy money.. prolly 4 is of test e c and p.. 1 to 2 kilos of the other compounds
.which is still alot of vials.. thousands

I def mis read that my bad.. I read test e and tren a.. my bad.. I do know when labs buy bulk there is a substantial discount from tje numbers we see on a raws price list.. but regardless.. I don't he brews 4kg of every compound.. that's crazy money.. prolly 4 is of test e c and p.. 1 to 2 kilos of the other compounds
.which is still alot of vials.. thousands
in the post i linked above he claims to have brewed much more than 4 kg for test e lol. thats the whole problem with trips being evasive claiming that his batch sizes are big cause he put all his money into raws. it just doesnt add up especially given how he was so reluctant to test at first, and his general attitude here.