Triple B Solutions

Well, it is interesting to read several pages of speculation and false accusations.

I order several KG's at a time for most compounds. You are welcome and encouraged to get blind testing done. So far everything has lined up. I have been on MESO for almost 7 months now without issue or scandal. TripleB now has more testing than ANY other public lab that I can find.

New HGH is on hand and samples will be sent out ASAP. I expect this will come back with 0 dimer.

Well, it is interesting to read several pages of speculation and false accusations.

I order several KG's at a time for most compounds. You are welcome and encouraged to get blind testing done. So far everything has lined up. I have been on MESO for almost 7 months now without issue or scandal. TripleB now has more testing than ANY other public lab that I can find.

New HGH is on hand and samples will be sent out ASAP. I expect this will come back with 0 dimer.

can u explain why his mast e came back at 230mg/ml when ur testing has it at 255mg/ml?

can u explain why his mast e came back at 230mg/ml when ur testing has it at 255mg/ml?
No idea, the oldest batch of Mast E tested at 238 if I recall correctly and his tested at 232mg/ml. There was another user here who did blind testing on the Mast E and got 250mg/ml. Is it possible he tested the old batch?

Get off your high horse already. You wouldn't be here if we hadn't constantly hounded you to get your shit tested. YOU didn't want to do it so quit patting yourself on the fucking back.
Now how about not being so evasive and tell us approximately how many vials of each product were produced in batches 102 and 103. Try answering the question directly and not be evasive like you have been for the past 7 months.

There's that little cunty attitude of yours. Always shining through. Congratulations for being the most unlikable personality on meso that I've come across

Get off your high horse already. You wouldn't be here if we hadn't constantly hounded you to get your shit tested. YOU didn't want to do it so quit patting yourself on the fucking back.
Now how about not being so evasive and tell us approximately how many vials of each product were produced in batches 102 and 103. Try answering the question directly and not be evasive like you have been for the past 7 months.
I did plan to get testing done eventually. I posted about that in my original thread when I launched on another forum months before coming to MESO. Moving on.

I brew in extremely large batches. I have said this before but I will not be providing you an inventory list. Everything is done in KG's or more.

The amount of self congratulatory shit in regards to testing with him is almost comical for anyone who knows how TripleB showed up and acted here for months.

Go jerk yourself off after fighting tooth and nail with long time members and digging heels into the sand on literally every issue while you sold untested gear lmfao.

The amount of self congratulatory shit in regards to testing with him is almost comical for anyone who knows how TripleB showed up and acted here for months.

Go jerk yourself off after fighting tooth and nail with long time members and digging heels into the sand on literally every issue while you sold untested gear lmfao.
I simply did not do it on your timeline. Sorry. Anything else I can help you with?

I did plan to get testing done eventually. I posted about that in my original thread when I launched on another forum months before coming to MESO. Moving on.

I brew in extremely large batches. I have said this before but I will not be providing you an inventory list. Everything is done in KG's or more.
You're selling untested gear then. Right?

I simply did not do it on your timeline. Sorry. Anything else I can help you with?
Maybe check your forum thread more frequently if your last login was 11 days ago instead of leaving the members to answer questions for you, that'd be great.

Not doing it on Meso's time is a fucking understatement and that's white washing your abysmal testing/delays in testing. Was it 3 months or 4? before you finally got spammed so much you gave in and shipped it off, then reshipped it again to Jano after a "mess up".

So you're still on Batch 103 for all products?

Maybe check your forum thread more frequently if your last login was 11 days ago instead of leaving the members to answer questions for you, that'd be great.

Not doing it on Meso's time is a fucking understatement and that's white washing your abysmal testing/delays in testing. Was it 3 months or 4? before you finally got spammed so much you gave in and shipped it off, then reshipped it again to Jano after a "mess up".

So you're still on Batch 103 for all products?
I do apologize for not being more active on the forum. I checked the thread a few days ago and there did not seem to be any questions for me. Not checking every day was a mistake and I will begin doing that again.

I believe it took me two months to get roughly 12 results. I did not send everything out for testing until around month 3.

Someone needs to earmark when he started Batch 103 so we can watch how long it lasts for. I guess he brews 4KG of each raw at a time.

Pretty close. Much more for Test E for example.