Triple B Solutions

not necessarily. people received test e from batch 102 a few weeks ago. could be some other stuff as well
Exactly he's got some shady stuff going on, the mere fact that is completely unwilling to State how big the batch was that he made is a huge red flag. He'll drag it out as long as he can. And how's he still selling batch 102 it isn't making any sense

Exactly he's got some shady stuff going on, the mere fact that is completely unwilling to State how big the batch was that he made is a huge red flag. He'll drag it out as long as he can. And how's he still selling batch 102 it isn't making any sense
around the same time someone also posted testing for his mast e which came back at 230mg/ml when its supposed to be 250mg/ml. that suggests that its from his batches before he got raws tested or he got new raws that he didnt test. the batches he had with raw testing were 255mg/ml according to his pastebin

around the same time someone also posted testing for his mast e which came back at 230mg/ml when its supposed to be 250mg/ml. that suggests that its from his batches before he got raws tested or he got new raws that he didnt test. the batches he had with raw testing were 255mg/ml according to his pastebin
lets be honest its super fucking rare to find a good source that tests each batch, these guys are drug dealers they don't want to have to send in and pay that much for every batch. They just want your money and for you to shut the fuck up.

I wouldn’t hold your breath. He got on board with the testing only due to extreme pressure from some of the guys here and the promise that it would bring him business. That testing got him a lot of customers (go figure).

Now that he has the orders coming in he’s going to start skipping the testing and just draw each batch out as long as possible, using multiple brews and multiple raw orders but the same batch number.

Unless he ordered a metric fuckton of raws, which is doubtful since he admitted to being low on funds to start, he’s not being honest with the batch numbers. With the sheer volume of people posting TDs just in this thread about popular compounds, there’s no fucking way he’s still selling from the original tested brew unless he’s brewing like 20 litres at a time, which is not happening. No fucking way.
My sentiments exactly. How is it possible he still has tested stock.

not necessarily. people received test e from batch 102 a few weeks ago. could be some other stuff as well
That doesn't necessarily mean anything. He could have run out of the 103 labels and have extra left from 102 that he's slapping on vials. I wouldn't put it past him. He's offered near zero transparency since he has been here. Its almost like we have to stick a cattle prod to his ass to get him to do anything.

This was my thought as well. I thought it was odd recently when people were saying they were receiving batch 102 still, and he claimed to still have some Test E, C, and a few others from 102.
werent u still liking all his posts though cause he gave u free primo?

around the same time someone also posted testing for his mast e which came back at 230mg/ml when its supposed to be 250mg/ml. that suggests that its from his batches before he got raws tested or he got new raws that he didnt test. the batches he had with raw testing were 255mg/ml according to his pasteb

his “results” are varied. He’s going to have batch 103 for his next 50 batches. His logic is “well the raws are the same”. But we all know he should be testing every brew he does. Not brewing multiple batches with results all over the place and calling them the same batch.

his “results” are varied. He’s going to have batch 103 for his next 50 batches. His logic is “well the raws are the same”. But we all know he should be testing every brew he does. Not brewing multiple batches with results all over the place and calling them the same batch.
I’d recommend guys start sending out samples of 103 and match them up.

I’d recommend guys start sending out samples of 103 and match them up.
correct me if im wrong but i think u got some test from him that was batch 102? think they were freebies that were thrown in with your order. did u ever get any test from him that was batch 103?

correct me if im wrong but i think u got some test from him that was batch 102? think they were freebies that were thrown in with your order. did u ever get any test from him that was batch 103?
Nope just 102. I’m waiting for a pack from PharmaQo then sending some stuff to Jano.