Triple B Solutions

Trips hasn’t posted since May 30. 11 days. Sources need to be active at MESO to be accountable. Anyone that thinks differently should look at the Pristine and even the Stanford threads. This is starting to go down and it’s too quick for that.

Having to ask questions one on one via email affords you less protection than handling these out in the open forum as a community. Ghosting MESO is beneficial for the source and detrimental to the customers.

Same old song and dance, I think we said exactly how it would go down:

- gets passed testing and the regular members
- orders flow in to the point where he can't keep up
- T/A and communications just slowly get worse

One thing you can count on most sources to do is never say no to money aka. taking any and all orders even if they are waiting on or OOS on raws.

The only benefit to this is TripleB kind of came across as an arrogant asshole everytime he opened his mouth.

I will not be surprised if testing stops and we start getting people complaining of T/A. Look at Stanford's thread who is beloved, up to a solid 3-4 weeks of T/A and you just hope it arrives but people don't care cause he "made me whole" or "threw in extra".

We're not ordering out of the back of magazines these days 4 weeks domestic is retarded.

Well that’s HIS problem to deal with. Just because he sucks at communicating shouldn’t give him a free-pass from being on the forum to serve his customers and handle any issues.

Look at the Stanny thread now that Stanny decided to no longer visit MESO. Guys get PIP from his TestE and have to individually handle it. That sucks.
What happened to our God Fearing Symbiotonics [emoji38][emoji1787] I mean, he was hanging in the playoffs for quite awhile before we had to order Amazon filters. Man, I miss Gin and Symtonics. Lol [emoji38]

I am sure Trip will say he has been working on the super duper website that 99% of the people on here told him not to do. That and filling orders from the $100K worth of raws he ordered is why he hasn't been on here. As has been demonstrated multiple times though when trip knows what's best he KNOWS what's best no matter what the majority of member/customers tell him.

I am sure Trip will say he has been working on the super duper website that 99% of the people on here told him not to do. That and filling orders from the $100K worth of raws he ordered is why he hasn't been on here. As has been demonstrated multiple times though when trip knows what's best he KNOWS what's best no matter what the majority of member/customers tell him.

Trips did not strike me as a guy who was operating with an excess budget as was said many times that he "tossed it all into raws". This is the type of person who ends up with slow T/A and taking orders that they can't fill at the time. You want a source that has a backstock of Raws and or the money to afford shitloads more than they need so the supply chain never stops.

Trips hasn’t posted since May 30. 11 days. Sources need to be active at MESO to be accountable. Anyone that thinks differently should look at the Pristine and even the Stanford threads. This is starting to go down and it’s too quick for that.

Having to ask questions one on one via email affords you less protection than handling these out in the open forum as a community. Ghosting MESO is beneficial for the source and detrimental to the customers.
After I read this, I checked SST, same thing, no coms since that date. I send an email several hours ago, no reply. Anyone confirm a TD or at least correspondence?

Trips did not strike me as a guy who was operating with an excess budget as was said many times that he "tossed it all into raws". This is the type of person who ends up with slow T/A and taking orders that they can't fill at the time. You want a source that has a backstock of Raws and or the money to afford shitloads more than they need so the supply chain never stops.
It's just weird to me how evasive he is about everything. When questions started coming about how big of batches he made after testing everything his reply was "I put all my money into more raws". He never even gives you an idea of how much he made as if somehow homeland security is going to reverse engineer a statement of " I bought several kilos of everything" and find out where he lives. I personally have nothing against the guy but he is always so squirrely when it comes to direct questions.

I agree he didn't strike me as having enough cash to have enough raws to serve two customers bases at two different boards for over two months. I agree with some of the others here that I have a feeling he has extended the "batch life" of some of his runs with his current testing.

After I read this, I checked SST, same thing, no coms since that date. I send an email several hours ago, no reply. Anyone confirm a TD or at least correspondence?
I can confirm a TD. I used my testing credit and literally just got the pack. I honestly was expecting to be on the back burner since I didn't actually pay but movement was the same as with previous transactions.

Bingo!

It's just weird to me how evasive he is about everything. When questions started coming about how big of batches he made after testing everything his reply was "I put all my money into more raws". He never even gives you an idea of how much he made as if somehow homeland security is going to reverse engineer a statement of " I bought several kilos of everything" and find out where he lives. I personally have nothing against the guy but he is always so squirrely when it comes to direct questions.

I agree he didn't strike me as having enough cash to have enough raws to serve two customers bases at two different boards for over two months. I agree with some of the others here that I have a feeling he has extended the "batch life" of some of his runs with his current testing.
I've always said this motherfucker is brewing in a dirty kitchen in his soon to be repossessed doublewide. Dude is a snake and has been evasive from the beginning.

He's still setting up product from the original batch. Some guys ordered recently and they're not even on the second batch that's been tested yet.

I personally haven't had any comm issues over email. It takes a few minutes to log on, answer a few questions, then get back to business. Sure, he might get triggered, blur the lines on answers from questions in his usual way. But this is his thread so he'd be well served to step up and take care of it, and his customers. Or it dies.

With how much he's been selling how can he still be filling orders with tested product?

Its like trying to get help in Wal-Mart around here lately.

This is the point where the raw testing stops happening.
i told him to contact liska (cat cafe eu) for a long ester trest raws source. trips said he did and is waiting for it to be tested (a few months now). based on what liska said recently in his own thread, it seems like liska already has it on the way to jano to be tested but trips still hasnt gotten his tested.

i told him to contact liska (cat cafe eu) for a long ester trest raws source. trips said he did and is waiting for it to be tested (a few months now). based on what liska said recently in his own thread, it seems like liska already has it on the way to jano to be tested but trips still hasnt gotten his tested.
I wouldn’t hold your breath. He got on board with the testing only due to extreme pressure from some of the guys here and the promise that it would bring him business. That testing got him a lot of customers (go figure).

Now that he has the orders coming in he’s going to start skipping the testing and just draw each batch out as long as possible, using multiple brews and multiple raw orders but the same batch number.

Unless he ordered a metric fuckton of raws, which is doubtful since he admitted to being low on funds to start, he’s not being honest with the batch numbers. With the sheer volume of people posting TDs just in this thread about popular compounds, there’s no fucking way he’s still selling from the original tested brew unless he’s brewing like 20 litres at a time, which is not happening. No fucking way.

I wouldn’t hold your breath. He got on board with the testing only due to extreme pressure from some of the guys here and the promise that it would bring him business. That testing got him a lot of customers (go figure).

Now that he has the orders coming in he’s going to start skipping the testing and just draw each batch out as long as possible, using multiple brews and multiple raw orders but the same batch number.

Unless he ordered a metric fuckton of raws, which is doubtful since he admitted to being low on funds to start, he’s not being honest with the batch numbers. With the sheer volume of people posting TDs just in this thread about popular compounds, there’s no fucking way he’s still selling from the original tested brew unless he’s brewing like 20 litres at a time, which is not happening. No fucking way.

Trips gonna be sittin on Batch 103 for the next 3 years. Clearly he bought 80kg of each raw for batch 103 check the test results!

i said something about his batch sizes a few weeks ago but nobody else chimed in. trips continued to say the same thing about spending all his money on raws and to just do blind testing for his products if i dont trust him blah blah blah