Triple B Solutions

I’ve only ever used 3-400 and that was at 230-240 lbs. It’s strong stuff.

700 a week is a pretty high dose unless you’re approaching 300 lbs. It’s really not necessary.
I bulk wonderfully on 600mg (2ml) a week of deca, high calorie surplus with high p/c mid fat also completely negative side effect free.. but that’s just my opinion/experience.

Lmao! I’m doing just fine man, worry about your self, 2ml of deca a week is nothing, idgaf how much holier than thou you think you are.
I don’t care how much you’re putting in your body. I’m not worried about you at all. YOU made my post about YOU. I had no idea you were taking that much when I made my comment.

but to sit here and convince yourself that you’re not taking that much deca so you can justify to yourself taking 700+ mg/wk is not healthy and does not fall in the risk mitigation spirit of this forum.

I couldn’t care less about you or your health either. You do you bruh, sorry for offending you. I thought we were all grown men and women on this forum but I forgot you post on here

I don’t care how much you’re putting in your body. I’m not worried about you at all. YOU made my post about YOU. I had no idea you were taking that much when I made my comment.

but to sit here and convince yourself that you’re not taking that much deca so you can justify to yourself taking 700+ mg/wk is not healthy and does not fall in the risk mitigation spirit of this forum.

I couldn’t care less about you or your health either. You do you bruh, sorry for offending you. I thought we were all grown men and women on this forum but I forgot you post on here
How dare you forget about me... :rolleyes:

I bulk wonderfully on 600mg (2ml) a week of deca, high calorie surplus with high p/c mid fat also completely negative side effect free.. but that’s just my opinion/experience.
Do you bulk wonderfully on 400 mg a week of deca?

Nobody is really hammering you man. It’s just that more isn’t always better. The MESO attitude has always been to use the minimal effective dose. It’s better for your health and fuck it, better for your finances too. If 600 mg is significantly better for you that slam away, but if it’s only slightly better than use a lighter dose and enjoy this lifestyle over the long haul.

Nobody is really hammering you man. It’s just that more isn’t always better. The MESO attitude has always been to use the minimal effective dose. It’s better for your health and fuck it, better for your finances too. If 600 mg is significantly better for you that slam away, but if it’s only slightly better than use a lighter dose and enjoy this lifestyle over the long haul.
See this is why I know meso is the right place for me. Agree 100%

Lmao! I’m doing just fine man, worry about your self, 2ml of deca a week is nothing, idgaf how much holier than thou you think you are.
i see why you thought my message was a slight against you and I apologize. Instead of saying “you” I should’ve said “a person”

that comments wasn’t specific to you, just a generalized comment about gear dosages.

On a serious note did that guy who was running 1.5g of test and 1g of Tren die? He was updating his log almost everyday, sometimes twice a day and stopped. He was taking also like 100mg of drol a day and some other shit. Genuinely wondering what happened to him.

On a serious note did that guy who was running 1.5g of test and 1g of Tren die? He was updating his log almost everyday, sometimes twice a day and stopped. He was taking also like 100mg of drol a day and some other shit. Genuinely wondering what happened to him.

Probably went to jail after punching someone out for not driving after the light turned green if he was running 1 gram of tren.

Some of the oral numbers people run is fucking insanity for your liver, you better be stepping on stage and drying the fuck out or some specific reason like a powerlifting meet for a short period whenever I read orals in the xxxMG range.

Is that the guy that got all pissed off in this thread when someone said something about his split?

i see why you thought my message was a slight against you and I apologize. Instead of saying “you” I should’ve said “a person”

that comments wasn’t specific to you, just a generalized comment about gear dosages.
I was working out and maybe or maybe didnt pop a Dianadrol ... lol sorry for reacting that way.

Probably went to jail after punching someone out for not driving after the light turned green if he was running 1 gram of tren.

Some of the oral numbers people run is fucking insanity for your liver, you better be stepping on stage and drying the fuck out or some specific reason like a powerlifting meet for a short period whenever I read orals in the xxxMG range.
Seems like the last 3-4 years there’s been so many more guys just taking crazy dosages who have no reason to. I know there’s always been guys that thought they could make up for shitty diets and lack of dedication in the gym but seems like now days there’s more guys that I talk to at the gym Taking crazy dosages than there are guys running lower dose cycles. A buddy of mine decided he was going to jump straight on 900mg test, 750mg tren, and 600 mast a week and the fucking guy is 185lbs. And when he was done with his cycle barely changed appearance at all. You’d honestly think the guy was natural or maybe on low Dose test.

also since when did everyone decide that it’s a good idea to blast tren as a first time
Juicing or to run tren every fucking time they take anything.

I guess I do bulk alright on 400, but the difference between 409&60@ to me has definitely been worth it, though I am more experienced now and have my training (for the most part), diet and food intake pretty well down.

Seems like the last 3-4 years there’s been so many more guys just taking crazy dosages who have no reason to. I know there’s always been guys that thought they could make up for shitty diets and lack of dedication in the gym but seems like now days there’s more guys that I talk to at the gym Taking crazy dosages than there are guys running lower dose cycles. A buddy of mine decided he was going to jump straight on 900mg test, 750mg tren, and 600 mast a week and the fucking guy is 185lbs. And when he was done with his cycle barely changed appearance at all. You’d honestly think the guy was natural or maybe on low Dose test.

also since when did everyone decide that it’s a good idea to blast tren as a first time
Juicing or to run tren every fucking time they take anything.
I see it going both ways, there's also a lot more people on the know that these mega cycles are horrible for you and you don't NEED Tren and Deca to get the body you want. I was around during the GH15 days and it was utter nonsense and terrible advice. I would say the majority of people are learning that those old cycles/advice are complete insanity but you also have young guys learning the truth of the people on magazine covers etc. and it's all lies and you DO need something for most of the looks that we want. So its 50/50 for me, knowledge is much better but I also see a lot of young guys doing Tren/test/Mast on their second run. Boggles my mind, my first 2-3 were literally 500mg test and maybe a bit of var and I never even touched Deca in my life.

I remember guys on there just casually banging a vial a day of generic GH during the Kigtroping fiasco days like it was nothing with no testing done on them. I'm trying to remember another one I think it was Thanktropin or some stupid name that was decent but there was so many dudes just banging insane amounts and following the "you can eat like dogshit oh GH" dogma back then. Nothing like slamming 2 big mac meals with your 10iu per day of generic GH cause its magic in a vial.

That kigtropin bait and switch made people a shitload of money.

I see it going both ways, there's also a lot more people on the know that these mega cycles are horrible for you and you don't NEED Tren and Deca to get the body you want. I was around during the GH15 days and it was utter nonsense and terrible advice. I would say the majority of people are learning that those old cycles/advice are complete insanity but you also have young guys learning the truth of the people on magazine covers etc. and it's all lies and you DO need something for most of the looks that we want. So its 50/50 for me, knowledge is much better but I also see a lot of young guys doing Tren/test/Mast on their second run. Boggles my mind, my first 2-3 were literally 500mg test and maybe a bit of var and I never even touched Deca in my life.

I remember guys on there just casually banging a vial a day of generic GH during the Kigtroping fiasco days like it was nothing with no testing done on them. I'm trying to remember another one I think it was Thanktropin or some stupid name that was decent but there was so many dudes just banging insane amounts and following the "you can eat like dogshit oh GH" dogma back then. Nothing like slamming 2 big mac meals with your 10iu per day of generic GH cause its magic in a vial.

That kigtropin bait and switch made people a shitload of money.
I think there’s a lot more guys that are getting good info from the forums these days and realizing they don’t need the crazy dosages for there goals. But I’m more speaking from guys I run into in the gym or guys I’ve known for years who don’t do shit for research literally ask you what they should take without ever researching.. also I’ve had guys ask me what I take and then act like I’m lying because I take half of what they do and look better. Just seems to happen more and more.

i wasn’t around for the gh15 or kigtropin your talking about so I’m not sure about the specifics
But I believe it

I think there’s a lot more guys that are getting good info from the forums these days and realizing they don’t need the crazy dosages for there goals. But I’m more speaking from guys I run into in the gym or guys I’ve known for years who don’t do shit for research literally ask you what they should take without ever researching.. also I’ve had guys ask me what I take and then act like I’m lying because I take half of what they do and look better. Just seems to happen more and more.

i wasn’t around for the gh15 or kigtropin your talking about so I’m not sure about the specifics
But I believe it

Google the GH15 forums if you want a time capsule of the most bro science bullshit era of advice ever. God knows what junk they were slamming a vial of a day back then when no one was HPLC testing it.