Triple B Solutions

I posted this before, but I think it’s a good video by Dave Crosland on nandrolone and the brain:

https:// [REMOVE THIS] youtu.be/8yXkG2wOwOs

I forgot how to encode a link, thus the “remove this”
Type “code” in square brackets before the URL then “/code” in square brackets after the URL.

I posted this before, but I think it’s a good video by Dave Crosland on nandrolone and the brain:

https:// [REMOVE THIS] youtu.be/8yXkG2wOwOs

I forgot how to encode a link, thus the “remove this”

Type “code” in square brackets before the URL then “/code” in square brackets after the URL.

YT videos don't need to be coded. They can be embedded by using the reply tool below. i don't know what the actual tag is, so i can't provide the faster way of typing it out by hand.

Capture+_2021-06-09-21-38-56.png

Been running trips test e for ab 5 weeks doing a 1ml shot twice a week in both left and right ventral glute im getting nasty pip and big swelling curious as to if its bc im using a 1in instead of a 1.5in or if maybe im allergic to mct oil. Trying to see if anyone has input just pinned my shoulder so hopefully it goes well.

Been running trips test e for ab 5 weeks doing a 1ml shot twice a week in both left and right ventral glute im getting nasty pip and big swelling curious as to if its bc im using a 1in instead of a 1.5in or if maybe im allergic to mct oil. Trying to see if anyone has input just pinned my shoulder so hopefully it goes well.
I doubt it’s that you are only using 1inch. When I do VG shots I always pin with a 1in. Have you used MCT oil before?

I doubt it’s that you are only using 1inch. When I do VG shots I always pin with a 1in. Have you used MCT oil before?
First time with mct oil, i kno for a shot or two i was in scar tissue and said fuck it and injected it which caused it to be fucked up but now still ongoing problems feel like its the needle size or im allergic thats why i hit my shoulders tn bc 1in is plenty but i have scar tissue build up in both delts too.

First time with mct oil, i kno for a shot or two i was in scar tissue and said fuck it and injected it which caused it to be fucked up but now still ongoing problems feel like its the needle size or im allergic thats why i hit my shoulders tn bc 1in is plenty but i have scar tissue build up in both delts too.
Sounds like you may be allergic to the oil.
Try injecting real slow. MCT oil is very thin and sometimes when you inject it too fast, it can cause pip.

What gauge are you using?

his test E seems to be hit or miss pip wise for me. Currently having trouble using my left arm lol. His dhb is slowly getting worse pip wise. Both ass cheeks are swollen and tender currently.

his test E seems to be hit or miss pip wise for me. Currently having trouble using my left arm lol. His dhb is slowly getting worse pip wise. Both ass cheeks are swollen and tender currently.
Been going back and forth between trips and Beligas. Both 300mg been blasting 1/2cc at a time. Pip is pretty much the same, not bad at all. Delts are the only spot that’s sore for a little.

Been going back and forth between trips and Beligas. Both 300mg been blasting 1/2cc at a time. Pip is pretty much the same, not bad at all. Delts are the only spot that’s sore for a little.
I’ve been doing 1.2ml of test in delts and 1.85ml dhb in the ass. I pin E3D, don’t want to spread it oit anymore but I may have too

I’ve been doing 1.2ml of test in delts and 1.85ml dhb in the ass. I pin E3D, don’t want to spread it oit anymore but I may have too
Yeah I spread it out to 4 days. Sucks but way better than blasting 3ccs at a time.

Yea my shoulder has minor pip but no redness or swelling at all so id assume its bc the 1in wasnt going deep enough in my glute thats why it was fucking me up