Triple B Solutions

Nandrolone is not in any way shape or form healthy. It’s fine to use it, it’s your body. But don’t delude yourself into thinking it’s actually healthy or even the healthiest of the unhealthy choices we all have.
I was unaware NPP could cause neurological damage. Thank you for bringing this to light. So glad I caught this. I've been running it at 300/wk in addition to my Test and DHB cycle 9 weeks in. It was really starting to shine. But, now that I know how damaging it can be long term, the NPP has been dropped. Not something I can lend to chance. Is it really that risky or am I just being paranoid?

I read quite a few rat stuides yesterday. I also don't like that it negatively affects cardio.

Though I'm curious if any NPP or Deca users have ever noticed any lack of mental cognition/endurance during or after.

I was unaware NPP could cause neurological damage. Thank you for bringing this to light. So glad I caught this. I've been running it at 300/wk in addition to my Test and DHB cycle 9 weeks in. It was really starting to shine. But, now that I know how damaging it can be long term, the NPP has been dropped. Not something I can lend to chance. Is it really that risky or am I just being paranoid?

I read quite a few rat stuides yesterday. I also don't like that it negatively affects cardio.

Though I'm curious if any NPP or Deca users have ever noticed any lack of mental cognition/endurance during or after.
Honestly, now that you’ve mentioned it, when I do run NPP I tend to get this “brain fog” that goes along with it

I just get bad anxiety/paranoia when I run NPP/Deca. I start overthinking everything.

Running NPP right now with test. 600 test E 300 NPP.

Just aced most of my finals and ended college semester with a 4.0. Haven't noticed any cognitive effects at all. I can measure it pretty well since I'm usually doing about 60-80 hours worth of school work per week, and consistently tracking grades. None of which has been affected. Also, I don't get brain fog/paranoid/anxiety/jealousy on NPP.

Although I would say, I tend to not have many sides at all when running AAS. Most sides I've ever had are a little acne and some lethargy. Never had any mental sides to anything. So take that with a grain of salt bc I'd say I'm fairly side-less in general.

Just aced most of my finals and ended college semester with a 4.0. Haven't noticed any cognitive effects at all. I can measure it pretty well since I'm usually doing about 60-80 hours worth of school work per week, and consistently tracking grades. None of which has been affected. Also, I don't get brain fog/paranoid/anxiety/jealousy on NPP.

Although I would say, I tend to not have many sides at all when running AAS. Most sides I've ever had are a little acne and some lethargy. Never had any mental sides to anything. So take that with a grain of salt bc I'd say I'm fairly side-less in general.
Our MESO juiced-up nerd!

Honestly, now that you’ve mentioned it, when I do run NPP I tend to get this “brain fog” that goes along with it
I only ran it 2.5 weeks so maybe it didnt have enough time to illicit that effect on me. Rather, I actually felt damn good.

I'm twice your age so if I was that young and into AAS I'd likely just say "fuck it" and go hard.

How did you find time to train? Or did you start after finals? You may not have "sides" now, and I hope you never do. But there are some long term negative effects we have to accept in this game.

I didn't notice any negative effects either. But again, only ran it 2.5 weeks. Only EQ gave me slight anxiety. The NPP elevated my mood and libido. Oddly enough.

I'm twice your age so if I was that young and into AAS I'd likely just say "fuck it" and go hard.

How did you find time to train? Or did you start after finals? You may not have "sides" now, and I hope you never do. But there are some long term negative effects we have to accept in this game.

I didn't notice any negative effects either. But again, only ran it 2.5 weeks. Only EQ gave me slight anxiety. The NPP elevated my mood and libido. Oddly enough.
I train at 5 am for 2-3 hours 6 days a week with a buddy that I'm living in an apartment with. Due to Covid, my classes are remote, so I cook and eat while taking notes and listening to lecture. I manage my time quite well, but that means that I'm pretty much living in a box and kind of going through the same structured lifestyle everyday. I have a simple mindset though so the monotony doesn't really affect me. I used to live in a frat house and get bothered with bullshit and drama and people's problems all the time so it's definitely nice to be away from that lmao.

I agree, there are without a doubt long term negative effects. I'll look into the negative neurological effects of NPP, but I plan on running it for only 10 weeks at 300mg/week, so I'm not necessarily going crazy with it.

I train at 5 am for 2-3 hours 6 days a week with a buddy that I'm living in an apartment with. Due to Covid, my classes are remote, so I cook and eat while taking notes and listening to lecture. I manage my time quite well, but that means that I'm pretty much living in a box and kind of going through the same structured lifestyle everyday. I have a simple mindset though so the monotony doesn't really affect me. I used to live in a frat house and get bothered with bullshit and drama and people's problems all the time so it's definitely nice to be away from that lmao.

I agree, there are without a doubt long term negative effects. I'll look into the negative neurological effects of NPP, but I plan on running it for only 10 weeks at 300mg/week, so I'm not necessarily going crazy with it.
Right on. Glad you've got a schedule that works well for you.

Neurological damage huh. Damn guess I'll be transparent I've been on nandrolone since trip opened shop basically .

I posted this before, but I think it’s a good video by Dave Crosland on nandrolone and the brain:

https:// [REMOVE THIS] youtu.be/8yXkG2wOwOs

I forgot how to encode a link, thus the “remove this”

Sponsors