Triple B Solutions

From what I know, it actually works against the NPP and causes very bad hair loss. There’s an article on MorePlatesMoreDates about it
Can you link that? I'm on fin + npp currently. Not noticing any shedding though really. Also, I know npp is one of the more hair safe compounds out there.

edit: found the article

From what I know, it actually works against the NPP and causes very bad hair loss. There’s an article on MorePlatesMoreDates about it
I like the mpmd guy and I watch his videos. I would be cautious treating his opinions as anything more than just that. Im not saying hes wrong, just that hes not a doctor. Sometimes data staring you in the face can be misleading if you dont have all relevant data to extrapolate.

You think I should hop off the fin then? If I do that, I won't be as protected from the shedding from Test. But then I will be protected from the fin + NPP shedding. Wonder which is better?

You think I should hop off the fin then? If I do that, I won't be as protected from the shedding from Test. But then I will be protected from the fin + NPP shedding. Wonder which is better?
Yea if you’re set on running npp then I’d hop off fin asap, or else you risk speeding up your hair loss even more

If I'm understanding correctly,
When we have finasteride with test and nandrolone, we're inhibiting a lot of the conversion to DHT (test) and DHN (nandrolone). This leaves more testosterone and more nandrolone to attach to our receptors. Since nandrolone has higher receptor affinity and higher androgenic activity than testosterone, it will cause you to lose hair faster, in theory.

Here’s a protocol I would try if you want to continue npp
Ru58841
Minoxdil
Nizrozol shampoo
It’s the best protection you can get trying to run those two. RU is actually a research chemical that wasn’t FDA approved. BUT. It has shown to be more effective than Fin. Fin does not stop DHT from connecting to the scalp, whereas RU halts DHT from binding to the scalp. Not saying it’s 100% protection, but it will absolutely help.

But, be sure to buy your RU raw powder or solution from a reliable source. Derrick has an approved source list on his website that you can order from. I’ll be honest, I do not have much hair, I’m trying to get some back. I’m probably a Norwood 3/4 diffuse thinner. So right now I’m on fin, RU58841, Nizrozal shampoo, and minoxidil every day. My cycle is 600 Test Cyp, 10 mg of Sdrol and I’m trying to look at adding in EQ or maybe Primo. Not sure how good that will work. But I’m willing to try. I just don’t like being completely bald. I’m the type of dude that would rather have a Jason statham buzz cut as opposed to being a complete cue ball. It’s not my thing. I’m not Johnny sins, I do not have a sharp jawline or the perfect oval shaped head

And for me, I use to run test only for about 1.5-2 years. The protocol I was using worked really well. I could run up to 750 mg of test with my finasteride and I never really experienced any hair shedding. After adding Tren and Anadrol for the first time, it really started to kill it. I was honestly surprised it didn’t do more damage than it did. I thought I’d be a Norwood 6 by this point. So I’m somewhat thankful I still have a fighting chance

But, be sure to buy your RU raw powder or solution from a reliable source. Derrick has an approved source list on his website that you can order from. I’ll be honest, I do not have much hair, I’m trying to get some back. I’m probably a Norwood 3/4 diffuse thinner. So right now I’m on fin, RU58841, Nizrozal shampoo, and minoxidil every day. My cycle is 600 Test Cyp, 10 mg of Sdrol and I’m trying to look at adding in EQ or maybe Primo. Not sure how good that will work. But I’m willing to try. I just don’t like being completely bald. I’m the type of dude that would rather have a Jason statham buzz cut as opposed to being a complete cue ball. It’s not my thing. I’m not Johnny sins, I do not have a sharp jawline or the perfect oval shaped head
I've heard of chemyo and science.bio. Have you tried any of these two sources?

This is the premixed solution right? Do you keep it refrigerated?
You can get raw or mixed. I get mixed just to avoid making it myself. Definitely keep it refrigerated. It’s a debatable topic. But it seems the solution can last upwards of 2 months if kept in the fridge

You can get raw or mixed. I get mixed just to avoid making it myself. Definitely keep it refrigerated. It’s a debatable topic. But it seems the solution can last upwards of 2 months if kept in the fridge
Got it thanks for the help man. How often do you use it, everyday?

I have heard to avoid fin+Nandrolone, but honestly bro if you aren’t noticing any shedding while on fin+nand I probably wouldn’t change anything.