Triple B Solutions

Thank you for posting it. Figured you weren't doing any reading and was just following the crowd. I did notice they used 1.6mg per kilogram/min x10 for duration. How do we transfer that to our weight?
650g weight for those rats
200lb bodybuilder
Having a brain fart here.
Correction: 6.2 for HED

So 1.6mg/kg becomes .25mg/kg. Rats are not a great model, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Have you had any heart related issues with the RU? I remember seeing a ton of people saying they were getting bad heart palpitations/issues from RU, and that RU may not be safe for your heart long term?
I have heard. Not experienced myself yet. Hopefully I won’t. Gotta remember there have been plenty of people who haven’t had issues with it. There is always a set of risks with everything we take. I will definitely report back if I experience any issue of that magnitude. I’ve had fatigue. Wether it is from that, The 10 mg of sdrol I am running right now or just overall a shifty sleep schedule is the unknown

Hey guys just started my test e, 300mg 2× weekly. How soon would you reccomend getting bloods done?

Read this thread. It has everything you need:

Read this thread. It has everything you need:
I noticed this doesn't mention timing.

How long after last test E injection should you try to get bloods? 36-48 hrs, or within 24 hrs, etc.?

u use ru and mnox at the same time? what come first? do u get dry scalp at all?
Just use both after drying hair from shower pre-bed is the best. Also I'm a big believer that proper electric micro needler at 1.5mm once per week helps a lot. The rollers are not as close to as good.

Ha, I agree that's why I went with another source. His service started get slower and slower. Perhaps he's got all the business he needs.

Sponsors