Triple B Solutions

Yeah he also said Dallas wasn’t running those crazy high doses either and we all saw what his levels were..
Im on the fence with Dallas. I do know a few months before he passed Dallas hooked up with Chad BUT I have a feeling Chad is more of a diet guy. Im not sure he even writes cycles. Its claimed he wrote Dallas death cycle but ive not seen proof this is true. What I think is true-Dallas did what Dallas wanted and hid it from Jansen. Dallas Mccarver was THE genetic marvel who would be Mr Olympia today. He would have far surpassed Ronnie at this point. But he wasnt patient. Cant blame him, its impossible. But was Dallas pinning 3 bottles of test a week? I doubt it. The highest drug use by a top pro I ever heard which I find credible was Nasser allegedly pinned 4 sustanons a day when he was pushing to win the Olympia. He gained like 40lbs stage weight from 94 to 95. In a interview Nasser said it was from eati g 600 g protein a day. If you look st his body he quickly got super huge and then burned out. He couldnt hold all the mass without staying on high doses. Double edged sword.

The point- I do believe Jansen. I dont think he or Chad killed Dallas and if Dallas was a test junkie he for sure hid the truth. Its a tragedy that Dallas passed away. RIP Dallas. He loved the sport that I love till the day he died.

Yeah he also said Dallas wasn’t running those crazy high doses either and we all saw what his levels were..

Seriously, most pros are habitual liars, "just a vial deca here and a smidge of dbol there and boom I was top 3 at the Mr.olympias". Like the guy who introduced the slin look was just taking it easy lol.

Seriously, most pros are habitual liars, "just a vial deca here and a smidge of dbol there and boom I was top 3 at the Mr.olympias". Like the guy who introduced the slin look was just taking it easy lol.
The liars don't last imo. Look how things changed, i remember when levrone dillet etc were looked at like they must have been huge abuser s. Now looking back i think it obvious that they werent. Most of those guys had careers spanning 10+ years. Contrast with today where nearly every phenom to hit the scene as the next mr o is either dead or retires quick. Its obvious who the abusers are and they dont last. You can not rush bodybuilding and expect your body to hold out. Its not possible.

This 100%.

The internet is quite a bit different from real life, but talk to some 240+ pound monsters who are honest and the conversations are much different than you hear online.

You ask what doses they run and it’s vague, you ask how many anadrol tabs they take and they say “idk... maybe 3 or 4? I don’t take too many or I get nose bleeds...”

the guys who don’t run a ton of gear the conversations sound more like “I was doing 3 shots of test e a week, just 1cc. Was also doing 3cc of EQ. Just on Monday tho. After 2 months my coach said drop all of it and do a cc of test prop and tren ace, once a day. I also took a winstrol tab... then last week before the show I started my diuretic, stopped all the injects and took 3 tabs of winstrol.”

Many of these guys don’t overthink stuff, or bother with what’s too much gear or not enough. they just eat and pin whatever their coach tells them or what they know works for them from prior experience.

This 100%.

The internet is quite a bit different from real life, but talk to some 240+ pound monsters who are honest and the conversations are much different than you hear online.

You ask what doses they run and it’s vague, you ask how many anadrol tabs they take and they say “idk... maybe 3 or 4? I don’t take too many or I get nose bleeds...”

the guys who don’t run a ton of gear the conversations sound more like “I was doing 3 shots of test e a week, just 1cc. Was also doing 3cc of EQ. Just on Monday tho. After 2 months my coach said drop all of it and do a cc of test prop and tren ace, once a day. I also took a winstrol tab... then last week before the show I started my diuretic, stopped all the injects and took 3 tabs of winstrol.”

Many of these guys don’t overthink stuff, or bother with what’s too much gear or not enough. they just eat and pin whatever their coach tells them or what they know works for them from prior experience.

It's a two-fold thing, there are and you definitely need to be a genetic freak so there are those 0.1% that just fucking explode off much smaller amounts. But at the same time anyone sniffing that stage is abusing for sure especially to peak properly come on lol. The amount of orals and dry compounds probably has their livers screaming and punching their insides.

Then you have the non genetically gifted chasing a pipe dream on multi-grams of grear per week for something that will never even happen.

Im on the fence with Dallas. I do know a few months before he passed Dallas hooked up with Chad BUT I have a feeling Chad is more of a diet guy. Im not sure he even writes cycles. Its claimed he wrote Dallas death cycle but ive not seen proof this is true. What I think is true-Dallas did what Dallas wanted and hid it from Jansen. Dallas Mccarver was THE genetic marvel who would be Mr Olympia today. He would have far surpassed Ronnie at this point. But he wasnt patient. Cant blame him, its impossible. But was Dallas pinning 3 bottles of test a week? I doubt it. The highest drug use by a top pro I ever heard which I find credible was Nasser allegedly pinned 4 sustanons a day when he was pushing to win the Olympia. He gained like 40lbs stage weight from 94 to 95. In a interview Nasser said it was from eati g 600 g protein a day. If you look st his body he quickly got super huge and then burned out. He couldnt hold all the mass without staying on high doses. Double edged sword.

The point- I do believe Jansen. I dont think he or Chad killed Dallas and if Dallas was a test junkie he for sure hid the truth. Its a tragedy that Dallas passed away. RIP Dallas. He loved the sport that I love till the day he died.
Idk it’s just my opinion but I can see nick walker slowly getting that Dallas look…maybe it’s just me but idk if there is a connection with that theory that leads to matt..

Cardiac damage: Nandrolone Potentiates Arrhythmogenic Effects of Cardiac Ischemia in the Rat

Theres more out there, but you get the idea.
Thank you for posting it. Figured you weren't doing any reading and was just following the crowd. I did notice they used 1.6mg per kilogram/min x10 for duration. How do we transfer that to our weight?
650g weight for those rats
200lb bodybuilder
Having a brain fart here.

This 100%.

Im over 250lbs right now and I am 100% honest about what i take. Less is more. Food is the secret. Its the only drug that matters. I have yet to be impressed with steroids. Forcing food all day every day is super hard taxing and draining and its also what makes the big differences. I just dont see the appeal of high doses of steroids. I am a high responder, probably one of the best, and I am 100% serious when i say ITS FOOD that counts.

Idk it’s just my opinion but I can see nick walker slowly getting that Dallas look…maybe it’s just me but idk if there is a connection with that theory that leads to matt..
When Walker hooked up with Jansen he gained I believe 60lbs stage weight in a year. He is short like 5ft6 i think. He is on full blast 110%. I wont guess anabolics but hes pushing the limits with GH and insulin im guessing. I agree with you a bit, but Walker seems pretty bright. No offense to Dallas. I think Walker actually sticks with the gameplan. He needs an offseason. I dont think hes given his body a rest for a few years now. That will last only so long. If he burns out thats not Jansens fault.

How do you feel in regards to gains on NPP? I don’t even feel that they are better than Testosterone by itself. Maybe I’m insane? Like I said in an earlier post, Nandrolone has never been a compound that makes me go “oh wow, look at how much bigger I am getting” it has been a big help to my lower back pain tho. When I use it my lower back and knees have both felt better. Making squatting and leg press much more comfortable

I like npp.. I'm running it right now 450mgs a week with 750 test 800eq.. I donate blood about every 3 months .. I have never ran deca.. I habe always tried to avoid long esters.. I dont like the idea that if I habe a problem I habe to ride it out as it leave my body. Anyway.. npp definitely helps me build muscle better then without it..I don't think I'll ever bulk with out npp.. until I find something that works better for me.. the eq I feel has really got my upper shelf.. chest shoulders traps looking better then ever.. I have some mental sides from the npp and eq for sure but so far I'm able to manage them.
Have you tried npp from more then one source? How high did you run it? Once I went to 450 it really popped..

Im over 250lbs right now and I am 100% honest about what i take. Less is more. Food is the secret. Its the only drug that matters. I have yet to be impressed with steroids. Forcing food all day every day is super hard taxing and draining and its also what makes the big differences. I just dont see the appeal of high doses of steroids. I am a high responder, probably one of the best, and I am 100% serious when i say ITS FOOD that counts.
I believe you 100% food is the key.. but if I eat this much food and train natural I will get fat and feel like fucking garbage. The drugs make the food do more so you build more no? Better food and moderate dose will give better results then high dose and shit diet.. but I could not see me eating this much food and training this hard natural.. it wouldn't work.. drugs are very important for the ability to train harder and eat more.. and the food is super important to get the proper results the drugs can give.. that's how I see it.. they both are Important.. each separate is no where as good as both together done properly..

I believe you 100% food is the key.. but if I eat this much food and train natural I will get fat and feel like fucking garbage. The drugs make the food do more so you build more no? Better food and moderate dose will give better results then high dose and shit diet.. but I could not see me eating this much food and training this hard natural.. it wouldn't work.. drugs are very important for the ability to train harder and eat more.. and the food is super important to get the proper results the drugs can give.. that's how I see it.. they both are Important.. each separate is no where as good as both together done properly..
You are spot on. Lee haney said it best, nutrition training mental application - one without the other is zero. They all have to be there. But let me tell you this, there is no magic pill or stack to.get out of hard work. Thats what bodybuilding is all about. If you dont like hard work you are better off doing something else. Me personally i love the training. Part of me loves getting a reaction from.people. I could do withoit the eating and I suffer from.needle.phobia so....but to me its all worth it. It is totally worth it. Because the beauty of hard work NO ONE can take it away from you.

You are spot on. Lee haney said it best, nutrition training mental application - one without the other is zero. They all have to be there. But let me tell you this, there is no magic pill or stack to.get out of hard work. Thats what bodybuilding is all about. If you dont like hard work you are better off doing something else. Me personally i love the training. Part of me loves getting a reaction from.people. I could do withoit the eating and I suffer from.needle.phobia so....but to me its all worth it. It is totally worth it. Because the beauty of hard work NO ONE can take it away from you.
People don't realize how much discipline this shit takes!!! It has helped me in all aspects of life and have shown my kids what dedication and hard work do!!!... I've had a few family members shocked when they heard I was on gear. They thought since I was at the gym so often and eating so healthy I was natural.. normal ppl think you take gear and boom ..stole. lol.. this shot is a second job!! A mistess!! It's all day everyday.. if I slack off it shows..
Personally I believe if you can do this the right way and do it for a long time or life.. you can honestly do anything you want if you can put the same drive, motivation, dedication, and hard work into that you/we put into body building

People don't realize how much discipline this shit takes!!! It has helped me in all aspects of life and have shown my kids what dedication and hard work do!!!... I've had a few family members shocked when they heard I was on gear. They thought since I was at the gym so often and eating so healthy I was natural.. normal ppl think you take gear and boom ..stole. lol.. this shot is a second job!! A mistess!! It's all day everyday.. if I slack off it shows..
Personally I believe if you can do this the right way and do it for a long time or life.. you can honestly do anything you want if you can put the same drive, motivation, dedication, and hard work into that you/we put into body building
This post alone should be stickied. Agree 100%

Just a solid side effect free, feel good cycle. Made my best gains off these simply from the compounds not affecting my training, eating, and daily life.
Appreciate it! My plan is to r
I like npp.. I'm running it right now 450mgs a week with 750 test 800eq.. I donate blood about every 3 months .. I have never ran deca.. I habe always tried to avoid long esters.. I dont like the idea that if I habe a problem I habe to ride it out as it leave my body. Anyway.. npp definitely helps me build muscle better then without it..I don't think I'll ever bulk with out npp.. until I find something that works better for me.. the eq I feel has really got my upper shelf.. chest shoulders traps looking better then ever.. I have some mental sides from the npp and eq for sure but so far I'm able to manage them.
Have you tried npp from more then one source? How high did you run it? Once I went to 450 it really popped..
ive tried NPP from 2 sources. 1 private source and 1 from another forum. I don’t know if I don’t respond well to NPP or selective scamming. The source from superior muscle has some really good prices. I’ve spoken with the dude who runs the show personally. So I’m not under the impression that I would have been scammed. But the steroid market is just like any other drug market. I’d love to give it a try again. But if I do, I can’t take finasteride with it.

ive tried NPP from 2 sources. 1 private source and 1 from another forum. I don’t know if I don’t respond well to NPP or selective scamming. The source from superior muscle has some really good prices. I’ve spoken with the dude who runs the show personally. So I’m not under the impression that I would have been scammed. But the steroid market is just like any other drug market. I’d love to give it a try again. But if I do, I can’t take finasteride with it.
It's very possible npp isn't your compound.. maybe try deca.. which.is the.same just longer ester... or look into other compounds that are similar or will work well with your goals and try them..

I personally have had friends who loved npp and some got nothing from it. Pros always say find what works best for you. No one else matters, just you. There are lots of steroids out there, too many to really dwell on making a certain one work you know?

Why no fin + NPP?