Triple B Solutions

I’m just so confused. I was always told and read that NPP, next to Test and Primo are not as harmful to the body as something like Tren, anadrol, EQ etc…..
1,9-nors in general are terrible for you in practice and in my personal opinion. Neurologically and physically. There's typically a reason you see the people in their 20s love to run the tri-stack cycles and go hard and by the end people end up just using Test/GH and less harmful stuff (if you're smart that is).

I'm of the opinion that if you are not stepping on stage you shouldn't even bother with them, recovery is terrible off them, tren is linked to beta amyloid plaque build up so you can fast track that alzheimers and dementia.

I've had my fun under the sun and now I'm that "you can get shredded and or big on Test/GH" guy. From here on out maybe that and finishing with a bit of var is what I'll stick to.

tldr; 19nors are nasty imo.

1,9-nors in general are terrible for you in practice and in my personal opinion. Neurologically and physically. There's typically a reason you see the people in their 20s love to run the tri-stack cycles and go hard and by the end people end up just using Test/GH and less harmful stuff (if you're smart that is).

I'm of the opinion that if you are not stepping on stage you shouldn't even bother with them, recovery is terrible off them, tren is linked to beta amyloid plaque build up so you can fast track that alzheimers and dementia.

I've had my fun under the sun and now I'm that "you can get shredded and or big on Test/GH" guy. From here on out maybe that and finishing with a bit of var is what I'll stick to.

tldr; 19nors are nasty imo.
As someone who does NOT plan to compete. If I had to have 3 compounds from here forward, what would you recommend? Like most of us, I was an idiot and went heavy on the things like Tren, a bombs, etc. since I don’t want to compete, I’m trying to find that happy median to be able and have fun training, and still make gains

As someone who does NOT plan to compete. If I had to have 3 compounds from here forward, what would you recommend? Like most of us, I was an idiot and went heavy on the things like Tren, a bombs, etc. since I don’t want to compete, I’m trying to find that happy median to be able and have fun training, and still make gains
Test, good quality GH and eating properly for your goals and you can look any way you want.

If you have no plans to compete I think it's just self destructive to be slamming slin, GH, Tren, etc. Orals are also very bad for you in general for short term gains/looks that again in MY personal opinion should only be used as finishers for people stepping on stage.

But then again everyone else has their own risk level in life. Some people accept the risks, some are self destructive by nature, some have body dysmorphia and will still be using Slin/GH and everything under the sun just to look a certain way.

If you aren't adverse to hairloss my favorite is probably

- 200mg Test E
- 800mg Primo E
- GH
Diet and cardio for that pussy slaying summer look. So those would be my "if I could pick 3". Dieting for summer I'm only running 200-250mg test, with 2-3iu of Opti's and dieting and cardio. Again diet and cardio is king.

Test, good quality GH and eating properly for your goals and you can look any way you want.

If you have no plans to compete I think it's just self destructive to be slamming slin, GH, Tren, etc. Orals are also very bad for you in general for short term gains/looks that again in MY personal opinion should only be used as finishers for people stepping on stage.

But then again everyone else has their own risk level in life. Some people accept the risks, some are self destructive by nature, some have body dysmorphia and will still be using Slin/GH and everything under the sun just to look a certain way.

If you aren't adverse to hairloss my favorite is probably

- 200mg Test E
- 800mg Primo E
- GH
Diet and cardio for that pussy slaying summer look. So those would be my "if I could pick 3". Dieting for summer I'm only running 200-250mg test, with 2-3iu of Opti's and dieting and cardio. Again diet and cardio is king.
Thank you for taking the time to answer that. I do have some hair loss problems, however I have an extreme protocol including Finasteride, RU58841, Nitrozal shampoo and Minoxdil. That’s kept me from losing more than what I already have, even when I ran trenbolone. I would love to look at GH. Only concern being price and obtaining true GH. Do you have any thoughts in EQ, Test? I have BP medication so that shouldn’t be a worry. Anyone else who would like to chip in on this, feel free. Other people’s input is always appreciated

Test Primo anavar for me. I actually get pretty good strength gains off primo

Gonna have to ask him. I’ll only buy if they are tested
theyre not tested by trips if thats what youre looking for. he accepts the testing from the people he buys from as gospel and says that hell give credit for testing it. at least this was what he said in response to him not testing the goodlyfe gh he sells a while back. maybe hes changed since then, but who knows.

None. I've never gotten side effects from anything at any dose. Never taken an AI before. I only have side effects from low T.Oh I'm sorry did you think I was saying it was safe? I was merely scratching out one of the concerns.
Now what was it about the vascular system that Nandrolone was taxing?
Cardiac damage: Nandrolone Potentiates Arrhythmogenic Effects of Cardiac Ischemia in the Rat

Theres more out there, but you get the idea.

Why do you say that? Im running eq and i am not in love with it. Never cared for deca either tbh
Maybe I misread what he said but it appeared that he had NPP as “safer” or “less harmful” than EQ.

NPP is known to have neurological and cardiological side effects, whereas the main issues from EQ are BP and mood. Neither is “safe” but nandrolone seems to be more toxic than boldenone.

Maybe I misread what he said but it appeared that he had NPP as “safer” or “less harmful” than EQ.

NPP is known to have neurological and cardiological side effects, whereas the main issues from EQ are BP and mood. Neither is “safe” but nandrolone seems to be more toxic than boldenone.
Cool.

Eq wrecked my mood big time. Never seen anything like it. Worse than anadrol.

Test Primo anavar for me. I actually get pretty good strength gains off primo
If i can swing the costs this would.be ideal.for.me. fwiw Yates said 8.weeks out he was on primo anavar winstrol and maybe 4 weeks out introduced tren and i think halo. No test. He stated at 8 weeks up till the show no aromatising compounds. No test or anything. I think Jansen does the same but with a token amount of test prop. This is all heresy of course, not having been there myself. I think Jansen is a less.is more guy precontest. But im not sure. Gh yates ran 8ius Jansen I think more but again his exact words were he takes out anything that might blur the exact condition the athlete is in and gh causes water retention so....

Just a solid side effect free, feel good cycle. Made my best gains off these simply from the compounds not affecting my training, eating, and daily life.
I actually appreciate what you mean now. Im really going through it putting on size as fast as I can. I sound like a bitch. But its the truth.

Doses of each? And would you change any up or down and why?
Currently on 750 test, 600 primo
And anavar sprinkled around preworkout

I've gone up to 1000 test/800 primo, but have made good gains with just 500 test/400 primo.

The high dose was just for peaking at the end of a strength cycle

Currently on 750 test, 600 primo
And anavar sprinkled around preworkout

I've gone up to 1000 test/800 primo, but have made good gains with just 500 test/400 primo.

The high dose was just for peaking at the end of a strength cycle
Im right close to that test is 750 eq was as high as 900 NO MORE.OF THAT im dropping to 450 and gonna swap for primo.

I am shocked when i hear guys running grams and grams of test a week. Like wtf? Totally unnecessary. Your body cant use it all. And again, Jansen himself says 750 is about the max.for his athletes and nobody believes him. I do.

Im right close to that test is 750 eq was as high as 900 NO MORE.OF THAT im dropping to 450 and gonna swap for primo.

I am shocked when i hear guys running grams and grams of test a week. Like wtf? Totally unnecessary. Your body cant use it all. And again, Jansen himself says 750 is about the max.for his athletes and nobody believes him. I do.
Yeah he also said Dallas wasn’t running those crazy high doses either and we all saw what his levels were..

Sponsors