Triple B Solutions

What was your igf1 levels? Haha.
I can not even remember. I got tested and then never checked the email cause I was busy with a fiberglass shop at the time. I'm sure there was an easy diminishing law of return early on. Not sure I'll ever do that again but if I do it's the first thing I'm planning on.

I can not even remember. I got tested and then never checked the email cause I was busy with a fiberglass shop at the time. I'm sure there was an easy diminishing law of return early on. Not sure I'll ever do that again but if I do it's the first thing I'm planning on.
Trying to remember if you were running generics or pharma

Deca bloats tf out of me where npp doesnt. I’ll run npp over deca every time
I have several herniated discs in my lower back, and I'm about to run some Deca at around 125mgs for the first time just for the supposed therapeutic benefits of it on joint pain. did you ever notice any sort of joint pain relief when you took it?

I have several herniated discs in my lower back, and I'm about to run some Deca at around 125mgs for the first time just for the supposed therapeutic benefits of it on joint pain. did you ever notice any sort of joint pain relief when you took it?
Helped big time with my tennis/golfers elbow. The problem is if it masks it and you push it harder it isn’t helping you out.

Helped big time with my tennis/golfers elbow. The problem is if it masks it and you push it harder it isn’t helping you out.
How do you feel in regards to gains on NPP? I don’t even feel that they are better than Testosterone by itself. Maybe I’m insane? Like I said in an earlier post, Nandrolone has never been a compound that makes me go “oh wow, look at how much bigger I am getting” it has been a big help to my lower back pain tho. When I use it my lower back and knees have both felt better. Making squatting and leg press much more comfortable

How do you feel in regards to gains on NPP? I don’t even feel that they are better than Testosterone by itself. Maybe I’m insane? Like I said in an earlier post, Nandrolone has never been a compound that makes me go “oh wow, look at how much bigger I am getting” it has been a big help to my lower back pain tho. When I use it my lower back and knees have both felt better. Making squatting and leg press much more comfortable
I ran deca and then npp two times in a row. Got strong af and put on some size, but I haven’t ran it in probably 3 years or so. Tried dhb (waste of time for me), but tren and primo has probably been my go to since. I blast twice a year and haven’t went over 400 tren e (didn’t like ace). I want to run eq but my hcrit is usually in the upper range already and don’t want to risk health issues as my bloods have always came back good.

Man i don't even remember he started a thread . I know it was at least 10 probably more. And then we didn't hear from him for along time
Ya @mands was right. Had way too much on my plate. Was just very head driven that I could do it all and I was on here like 2-3hrs out of the day so I had to cut it off.

Ok boys, I'm back. Busy last couple months working, gym and getting my diet perfect. Lol

I've been on opti's HGH for the past 4 months.
I have been on triple B's test for about 2 or 3 months or so just at 300 a week. Test levels were really really low when I took my blood work, so needed something to get in my system and get working.

I am now on 600 test e, 750 tren e, 750 mast e weekly. All triples product other than HGH...

I'm going into week five and will let you know my results and I'm also going to get new blood work completed in the next few weeks. Probably around week 6 or 7.

Only noticeable gains so far, which is probably with the test and HGH is strength gains and body fat loss. Haven't really gained any weight at all, probably because of my cutting diet.
Pretty sure the tren will be kicking in any day now and can't wait!!!

First time taking HGH and I love it. Not that cheap, but worth it to me.
Glad to have you back brother.

Yeah I'm on last box and need to get more soon. Haha. I love this stuff and everyone said with my levels that high and mixed with the AAS, should work magic.
I floated around and landed on 5ius a day. More just gives me worse water retention. If you decide you want.to see what GH can do.for gains pin a bottle post workout and forcefeed yourself. Watch the magic. Dont expect to be very active. You wont be for at least a couple days. But by golly you will grow and you will KNOW it.

I floated around and landed on 5ius a day. More just gives me worse water retention. If you decide you want.to see what GH can do.for gains pin a bottle post workout and forcefeed yourself. Watch the magic. Dont expect to be very active. You wont be for at least a couple days. But by golly you will grow and you will KNOW it.
So pin 12ius post workout and see ?