Triple B Solutions

Ok boys, I'm back. Busy last couple months working, gym and getting my diet perfect. Lol

I've been on opti's HGH for the past 4 months.
I have been on triple B's test for about 2 or 3 months or so just at 300 a week. Test levels were really really low when I took my blood work, so needed something to get in my system and get working.

I am now on 600 test e, 750 tren e, 750 mast e weekly. All triples product other than HGH...

I'm going into week five and will let you know my results and I'm also going to get new blood work completed in the next few weeks. Probably around week 6 or 7.

Only noticeable gains so far, which is probably with the test and HGH is strength gains and body fat loss. Haven't really gained any weight at all, probably because of my cutting diet.
Pretty sure the tren will be kicking in any day now and can't wait!!!

First time taking HGH and I love it. Not that cheap, but worth it to me.
How many IU's you on?

Ah yes. I remember my first GH run. It quickly turned into a bottle a day but 4iu for that 6 months was really good. Good times, good times. Lol
Yeah I'm on last box and need to get more soon. Haha. I love this stuff and everyone said with my levels that high and mixed with the AAS, should work magic.

Yeah I'm on last box and need to get more soon. Haha. I love this stuff and everyone said with my levels that high and mixed with the AAS, should work magic.
Oh ya it does. Specially with other compounds that I won't mention. The synergistic effect is crazy good. It's made me an addict for it for life.

Hi guys, So I have been trying to order from trip for a couple of weeks now, but I get no response, is he still Active and shipping? anybody experiencing the same?
I can't even look at his price list

Hi guys, So I have been trying to order from trip for a couple of weeks now, but I get no response, is he still Active and shipping? anybody experiencing the same?
I can't even look at his price list
Just make sure you are emailing him from a secure email address and possibly make sure it's not going to your spam is what I suggest to look at first.

Thanks, man But I am using the same email He gave me to put my previous order Not using a VPN thou but last time had no problems contacting him, As well def not going to my spam folder checking every day
Just make sure you are emailing him from a secure email address and possibly make sure it's not going to your spam is what I suggest to look at first.

pretty much.

Ok boys, I'm back. Busy last couple months working, gym and getting my diet perfect. Lol

I've been on opti's HGH for the past 4 months.
I have been on triple B's test for about 2 or 3 months or so just at 300 a week. Test levels were really really low when I took my blood work, so needed something to get in my system and get working.

I am now on 600 test e, 750 tren e, 750 mast e weekly. All triples product other than HGH...

I'm going into week five and will let you know my results and I'm also going to get new blood work completed in the next few weeks. Probably around week 6 or 7.

Only noticeable gains so far, which is probably with the test and HGH is strength gains and body fat loss. Haven't really gained any weight at all, probably because of my cutting diet.
Pretty sure the tren will be kicking in any day now and can't wait!!!

First time taking HGH and I love it. Not that cheap, but worth it to me.
Holy fuck 750mg of tren and mast, do you pyramid up to Those doses or do You go straight to 750mg per week when you start your blast?

Holy fuck 750mg of tren and mast, do you pyramid up to Those doses or do You go straight to 750mg per week when you start your blast?
I always start with that. Lol. I never do under 750 tren. But I also never go above that either.
I don't get the sides like I used to with the anger and shit. Or should I say I learned how to control it much better.

Thanks, man But I am using the same email He gave me to put my previous order Not using a VPN thou but last time had no problems contacting him, As well def not going to my spam folder checking every day

pretty much.
Are you using the correct, updated email? He changed his email a few weeks ago and made multiple post about it.

The mast is 250mg/ml and I don't feel like 500 will be enough. I mainly using it to combat the test,along with whatever muscles gains it will give me with the tren.

The mast is 250mg/ml and I don't feel like 500 will be enough. I mainly using it to combat the test,along with whatever muscles gains it will give me with the tren.
No insomnia or night sweats with that dose? You lucky fuck. It’s weird tho I can run 350 a week of Ace with no sides except night sweats, If I run Tren e at like 200mg a week I’m a miserable fuck.

No insomnia or night sweats with that dose? You lucky fuck. It’s weird tho I can run 350 a week of Ace with no sides except night sweats, If I run Tren e at like 200mg a week I’m a miserable fuck.
It's weird bro because I'll get the night sweats between like the 23 day and the 25th day and after that I don't get them no more. I had them slightly like a few days ago and then nothing else.
That's normally when I know within a week everything is going to start working after I get those night sweats for the couple days

How is Trip’s primo? I know it’s one of the most faked compound out there.
Quit regurgitating bullshit. So many people still posting this about primo and var...
Any of you guys pin delts with 1/2 inch pins? Gonna start pinning NPP in the delts, but does 1/2 inch give you guys subq leaks in the delt or no?

Pinning 1 ml (100mg/ml) EOD.
I use 1” 25g for delts and pin up to 2ml.