Triple B Solutions

Deca is my favourite, much prefer it over NPP.
Is there a reason as to why? I’m actually intrigued, I’ve never ran Deca, only NPP. I know that both are nandrolone. But I’ve heard both sides “I like Deca better” and “I like NPP better” both are rarely faked *or so I would hope* and overall pretty safe, affordable as well.

Is there a reason as to why? I’m actually intrigued, I’ve never ran Deca, only NPP. I know that both are nandrolone. But I’ve heard both sides “I like Deca better” and “I like NPP better” both are rarely faked *or so I would hope* and overall pretty safe, affordable as well.
Deca bloats tf out of me where npp doesnt. I’ll run npp over deca every time

How long until you start seeing good results? 600 test 600 deca for 3 weeks and I’m only up around 6 pounds…I’m eating pretty clean but I’m gettin about 6 meals in a day..when I ran npp last year I was up almost 20 lbs 3 weeks in.
Was that your first cycle? Six pounds is very good gain in three weeks bro. Give it a couple more weeks. The gains will slow down the more advanced you get.

Deca bloats tf out of me where npp doesnt. I’ll run npp over deca every time
I’ve heard that from a lot of people. I pin everyday *micro dosing* so I’m able to mitigate some of the side effects with certain compounds. I did order enough primo for a Test+Primo cycle. I’ll add an oral the last 4 weeks. I don’t want to compete, also don’t want to train natty because literally, fuck that. I do it for the fun, and look good while staying as healthy and safe as I possibly can. So depending on how much I like primo, I might always stick with test and NPP/Deca. Obviously it’s a lot cheaper, but I’ve actually never gained too well with nandrolone. Even when eating a ton. That’s why I’m trying primo. I always hear good things about it “as safer, but weaker Tren” is a term I hear thrown around

I’ve heard that from a lot of people. I pin everyday *micro dosing* so I’m able to mitigate some of the side effects with certain compounds. I did order enough primo for a Test+Primo cycle. I’ll add an oral the last 4 weeks. I don’t want to compete, also don’t want to train natty because literally, fuck that. I do it for the fun, and look good while staying as healthy and safe as I possibly can. So depending on how much I like primo, I might always stick with test and NPP/Deca. Obviously it’s a lot cheaper, but I’ve actually never gained too well with nandrolone. Even when eating a ton. That’s why I’m trying primo. I always hear good things about it “as safer, but weaker Tren” is a term I hear thrown around
Having ran most compounds I’ll choose primo every time. I don’t compete and feel about training natty like you do. Ran 400 primo the first primo run and really liked it. Ran 750mg primo this run and have missed a pin here and there, but love it so far. I recommend running it for 16 ish weeks as it really starts to shine after week 8 or so.

Got my order...lift gym Roslyn is where I go only gym I can attend...there in the way of me building...working out ain't what it used to be like in pennsylvania...but we'll see

How long until you start seeing good results? 600 test 600 deca for 3 weeks and I’m only up around 6 pounds…I’m eating pretty clean but I’m gettin about 6 meals in a day..when I ran npp last year I was up almost 20 lbs 3 weeks in.
20lbs in 3 weeks good lord. I feel bloated just reading that lol.

Dropping my EQ down from 900 to 450. Good lord I never imagined a drug could alter my brain that much. I have literally wanted to fight everyone I see I dwell on negative shit and Im pushing food food food.FOOD fuck I cant get a good workout because I feel famished despite being sick and nauseated from everything im eating. It takes 20 minutes to get to the gym and im light headed from hunger from here to there.

Eq is stronger than you might think! I really didnt think much of it, thats my ignorance for you.

Overall up 15lbs in a month possibly a bit more its been a week since I weighed myself I think. Bodyfat slightly down. Retaining fluid. Not running AIs right now. I want to run max anabolics without anti estrogens thats the goal. This is harder on me than I expected. Im pushing food lifting and sleeping. Very fortunate I have the living situation that I do. Im on the couch most.of the day. Growing faster than I would say is comfortable to say the least. After the adjustment test 750mgs (sustanon) eq 450mgs and tren ace 300mgs. .5mg caber twice a week. Anadrol here and there preworkout. Sometimes with a couple dbol or tbol usually on arm day for the pump. Hoping to hit 260lbs soon. Hope this isnt a thread hijack its not.meant to be.

The Deca ain't doing shit yet. Give it more time or dare i say "just wait a little longer."

Was that your first cycle? Six pounds is very good gain in three weeks bro. Give it a couple more weeks. The gains will slow down the more advanced
Yeah it actually was. I stayed on 5 months and switched a few compounds up in the middle but I made big gains

6lbs in 3 weeks is good, but it’s probably more water/glycogen than anything, weeks 4-6 is when it starts to really shine.

6lbs in 3 weeks is good, but it’s probably more water/glycogen than anything, weeks 4-6 is when it starts to really shine.
I have a lot of the same problem with NPP. I’ll gain weight fast at the start. Then it stalls after that. Never been able to get that “big” look on it. Same thing with delts, never gotten the more 3D look on NPP. I got it more on Dbol and test when *I took Dbol* Tren as well when I use to take that! Until I realized I didn’t want to kick the bucket at 50

It is a struggle when it comes to finding compounds to use to keep your body in check. From what I know. Nandrolone, Test, Var and primo are really the safest. Var and Primo can be faked a lot. The most harsh compound I take *not very often* is Superdrol! This is really just a game of Russian roulette unless you find a few labs that are constantly testing their raws and finished oils. Blind testing also.

Any of you guys pin delts with 1/2 inch pins? Gonna start pinning NPP in the delts, but does 1/2 inch give you guys subq leaks in the delt or no?

Pinning 1 ml (100mg/ml) EOD.

Any of you guys pin delts with 1/2 inch pins? Gonna start pinning NPP in the delts, but does 1/2 inch give you guys subq leaks in the delt or no?

Pinning 1 ml (100mg/ml) EOD.
I use 29g 1/2 to pin delts and don’t have any issues at all.

Ok boys, I'm back. Busy last couple months working, gym and getting my diet perfect. Lol

I've been on opti's HGH for the past 4 months.
I have been on triple B's test for about 2 or 3 months or so just at 300 a week. Test levels were really really low when I took my blood work, so needed something to get in my system and get working.

I am now on 600 test e, 750 tren e, 750 mast e weekly. All triples product other than HGH...

I'm going into week five and will let you know my results and I'm also going to get new blood work completed in the next few weeks. Probably around week 6 or 7.

Only noticeable gains so far, which is probably with the test and HGH is strength gains and body fat loss. Haven't really gained any weight at all, probably because of my cutting diet.
Pretty sure the tren will be kicking in any day now and can't wait!!!

First time taking HGH and I love it. Not that cheap, but worth it to me.

Sponsors