Triple B Solutions

I couldn’t agree more . It’s my favorite compound to run with everything
I think too many people are stuck on the old stories of how bad PIP is with it and don’t try it not realizing how well it works. I have had (tested) DHB from 3 different sources over the years and never had extremely bad PIP so idk if it’s the way guys used to brew it compared to now or what but I haven’t had a batch that was crippling like others say it is.. i still
Haven’t tried Trips that I got tested but will report back on the PIP when I do.. I know everyone’s body responds differently to compounds so maybe others don’t respond as well but for me my body loves it I just have to really watch my BP on it.

I think too many people are stuck on the old stories of how bad PIP is with it and don’t try it not realizing how well it works. I have had (tested) DHB from 3 different sources over the years and never had extremely bad PIP so idk if it’s the way guys used to brew it compared to now or what but I haven’t had a batch that was crippling like others say it is.. i still
Haven’t tried Trips that I got tested but will report back on the PIP when I do.. I know everyone’s body responds differently to compounds so maybe others don’t respond as well but for me my body loves it I just have to really watch my BP on it.

im on his DHB currently. Almost 2 weeks in doing E3D injections of 1.85ml. There is definitely PIP but it’s not crippling. Don’t have much experience with UGL stuff but it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay less than the 400mg/ml test I tried from juice pal. Fuck that stuff.

you know this stuff is there, but it’s not gonna cripple you or take away from a workout.

Total is roughly 1.6 grams & i started recently taking his aromasin not adex my bad
Lol that doesn't tell me much. I'm really just trying to get at how high you're running your shit to need adex (or asin). The vast individual differences in aromatization rates interest me for some reason. I like to hear what others' experiences are.

Would 600 test and 600 primo be a sufficient amount?
This is the cycle my BIL has been on. He’s +8lbs, -3% bf, basically eating at maintenance. Zero side effects. If that kind of result—with no corresponding problems—isn’t enough for you then I fear your life will be nothing but tren for the next few years.

This is the cycle my BIL has been on. He’s +8lbs, -3% bf, basically eating at maintenance. Zero side effects. If that kind of result—with no corresponding problems—isn’t enough for you then I fear your life will be nothing but tren for the next few years.
Over what period of time did these changes occur?

Anyone have experience with EQ in this thread? I got my hands on some good BP medicine, so I’m looking at EQ as a possible compound stacked with Test and Sdrol *4 weeks only on the Sdrol* is EQ even worth the time, and money for that matter?
There's some literature floating around that EQ needs to be front loaded for optimal results, otherwise you're needing to run it for a long period of time at a pretty high dosage.

this is my first post don't bash please i checked all throughout the threads to find an email, original post email is not working. is there a new email for trip ?

im on his DHB currently. Almost 2 weeks in doing E3D injections of 1.85ml. There is definitely PIP but it’s not crippling. Don’t have much experience with UGL stuff but it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay less than the 400mg/ml test I tried from juice pal. Fuck that stuff.

you know this stuff is there, but it’s not gonna cripple you or take away from a workout.
I’m looking at his pastebin he sent me 3 weeks ago after I placed my second order, I don’t see it on his list? Does he have an updated list? Cause I wanna pick some up

I’m looking at his pastebin he sent me 3 weeks ago after I placed my second order, I don’t see it on his list? Does he have an updated list? Cause I wanna pick some up

hes currently out of DHB. If I remember right he’s waiting on raws/raw testing before brewing. As far as I know DHB is coming back, MENT is also coming, which I’m super excited about.

Primo is definitely interesting. I’ve seen that Trips primo has tested good. So at least I’ll know I’m getting real primo and not testosterone labeled as primo. Would 600 test and 600 primo be a sufficient amount? Adding on to 10 mg of Superdrol?
Deca is my favourite, much prefer it over NPP.

Deca is my favourite, much prefer it over NPP.
How long until you start seeing good results? 600 test 600 deca for 3 weeks and I’m only up around 6 pounds…I’m eating pretty clean but I’m gettin about 6 meals in a day..when I ran npp last year I was up almost 20 lbs 3 weeks in.

Sponsors