Triple B Solutions

Hoping to get an order in with Trip soon. I’ve sent an email, just haven’t gotten a response yet. My private guy is gonna be out for a while. So I plan on giving Trip a go. Also, If I may suggest, adding 57 ML vials of Testosterone and another compound *Deca for example*. Not sure if that’s something you’d have interest in, but I much rather prefer one big vial as opposed to having so many small vials. This was also popular when Symbiotics was around. A private source who doesn’t exist in the realm of meso *or does he :0?* *who normally tests well* also does this
RIP sweet stopper.

And the stoppers hold up to 57ml worth of pinning?
Out of the 6 or 7 57ML jugs that I have owned, I’ve had 1 issue with the stopper. Tiny pieces of the stopper ended up falling into the oil. A way to fix that is to simply refilter it into another vial. Obviously it’s not ideal. But as I said, I’ve only had the problem occur once thus far.

Out of the 6 or 7 57ML jugs that I have owned, I’ve had 1 issue with the stopper. Tiny pieces of the stopper ended up falling into the oil. A way to fix that is to simply refilter it into another vial. Obviously it’s not ideal. But as I said, I’ve only had the problem occur once thus far.

I just dont see an issue with 10ml vials
But then again, I dont run high doses, as my shitty physique doesnt require it lol.

I just dont see an issue with 10ml vials
But then again, I dont run high doses, as my shitty physique doesnt require it lol.
I feel you on that one haha. I guess Jugs are just more cost efficient for myself. I do have some raws in my freezer. Mainly Cyp and NPP. But I’m honestly a lazy fucking bitch, so I just rely on pre-mades UNTIL i have to ultimately use the raws. Right now, the only thing I’m running “high” is my testosterone *600 mg/week* other than that, my Nandrolone is only around the 450 mark, and sdrol will soon be added in the last 4 weeks

Started pinning Test E last week, 1ml 2x per week. Been a learning process on virgin muscle, pip has been moderate to awful but not crippling. Pretty crazy how different it can be depending on used site and technique.

Now that I know what im doing, pip is pretty minimal. Pinned 1 ml in my quad and absolutely no swelling, and a minor, almost pleasent amount of soreness. Could have comfortably done a leg workout at any point in time. I was getting a little worried I was going to be one of those people that cant tolerate Test E but it seems to have been operator error.

Things i started doing based on what I didnt do when PIP was the worst:
- Warming the oil in a water bath before injection
-1.5" needles to ensure i'm getting deep AF. 1" left too much room for error. Had a really painful lat injection where i did not go in cleanly at 90 degrees and i suspect this is why. Similar with a glute injection, currently have a fucking golf ball under the skin and it is super tender. Don't think i got deep enough on injection. BF is a bit on the high .
- Taking time when pushing the oil ~ 15-20 seconds at the minimum for 1 ml.
-Applying pressure had pressure for 30 seconds after injecting
- Keeping a warming pad over the injection site for a couple minutes. Seems to make it less painful but my sample size is kind of low.

We'll see how the bloods look 4-5 weeks from now.
After shots something I do is I slap hit punch etc the area quite a few times to make sure I don't get some annoying bolus of oil sitting there. As a bonus I'm a little less worried I might have leukemia lol since I would see massive bruising.

As an aside right now all the oils I am pinning are Trips (sustanon eq tren ace) I just started EOD 1cc of each (had been every 3rd day up till now) and I haven't had so much as a tender shot let alone soreness or discernable PIP.

I feel you on that one haha. I guess Jugs are just more cost efficient for myself. I do have some raws in my freezer. Mainly Cyp and NPP. But I’m honestly a lazy fucking bitch, so I just rely on pre-mades UNTIL i have to ultimately use the raws. Right now, the only thing I’m running “high” is my testosterone *600 mg/week* other than that, my Nandrolone is only around the 450 mark, and sdrol will soon be added in the last 4 weeks
I knew a source who sold test prop and I think EQ in 50ml jugs. You will inevitably end up javing to filter your gear. Not my cup of tea.

I hit the scale at 245 on the dot yesterday. Abs are good. Today I got caught off guard with the mother of all arm pumps, I mean ridiculous. Ridiculous! This is fun. Have to add this is the first time ever im consistent with my shots. I attribute this to how quick I can get them done. In the past I would be fighting to get the gear out even after heating it up. Plus i have no concern the gear might be dirty which seems to alleviate my needle phobia, which is very real.

Month and half on test E, mast, tren. Gained few pounds on my cut and dropped some BF and my lifts went up significantly. Gear is obviously working. Using his arimidex atm

Anyone have experience with EQ in this thread? I got my hands on some good BP medicine, so I’m looking at EQ as a possible compound stacked with Test and Sdrol *4 weeks only on the Sdrol* is EQ even worth the time, and money for that matter?