Triple B Solutions

No batch numbers?! @TripleBSolutions you going to address people getting sent old batches and product with no batch numbers on it?
There was only one batch of DHB made. I label everything as I make it when I am doing quality control checks on the product. I did not relabel the DHB prior to sending it out. Since there has only been one batch of DHB they are all the same.

There was only one batch of DHB made. I label everything as I make it when I am doing quality control checks on the product. I did not relabel the DHB prior to sending it out. Since there has only been one batch of DHB they are all the same.
Ok, what products are you still selling batch 102 of and are you telling your customers or do they just get what you give them?

Last edited:
Ok, what products are you still selling batch 102 of and are you telling your customers or do they just get what you give them?
There are a few products still on #102. I have talked about and been asked about this a few times before but some examples would be Test C and Mast E. They were all tested right before I got the #103 results in. I will be sending out samples for #103 of Test C and Mast E at the same time I am sending out some samples for batches that will be #104. Different products sell at very different rates. I hope this helps with some of the confusion.

Damn @SkankHunt , you could probably open a nice lil online shop with all the different brands you've been snagging.
D1E6D639-ABC0-4CE9-9B4F-707D5DFB5DE2.jpeg
Would you like to try some essential oils? I wanna start a thread to get some donations for more testing but I don’t want to take anything away from AnabolicLab.

I say it often, but thank you for all the testing you do man. I think I speak for a lot of us here when I say we all appreciate it. Also, what case is that?
Thanks bro :). It’s an essential oil case. It’s like $20 on Amazon I think

Hoping to get an order in with Trip soon. I’ve sent an email, just haven’t gotten a response yet. My private guy is gonna be out for a while. So I plan on giving Trip a go. Also, If I may suggest, adding 57 ML vials of Testosterone and another compound *Deca for example*. Not sure if that’s something you’d have interest in, but I much rather prefer one big vial as opposed to having so many small vials. This was also popular when Symbiotics was around. A private source who doesn’t exist in the realm of meso *or does he :0?* *who normally tests well* also does this

Started pinning Test E last week, 1ml 2x per week. Been a learning process on virgin muscle, pip has been moderate to awful but not crippling. Pretty crazy how different it can be depending on used site and technique.

Now that I know what im doing, pip is pretty minimal. Pinned 1 ml in my quad and absolutely no swelling, and a minor, almost pleasent amount of soreness. Could have comfortably done a leg workout at any point in time. I was getting a little worried I was going to be one of those people that cant tolerate Test E but it seems to have been operator error.

Things i started doing based on what I didnt do when PIP was the worst:
- Warming the oil in a water bath before injection
-1.5" needles to ensure i'm getting deep AF. 1" left too much room for error. Had a really painful lat injection where i did not go in cleanly at 90 degrees and i suspect this is why. Similar with a glute injection, currently have a fucking golf ball under the skin and it is super tender. Don't think i got deep enough on injection. BF is a bit on the high .
- Taking time when pushing the oil ~ 15-20 seconds at the minimum for 1 ml.
-Applying pressure had pressure for 30 seconds after injecting
- Keeping a warming pad over the injection site for a couple minutes. Seems to make it less painful but my sample size is kind of low.

We'll see how the bloods look 4-5 weeks from now.

Hoping to get an order in with Trip soon. I’ve sent an email, just haven’t gotten a response yet. My private guy is gonna be out for a while. So I plan on giving Trip a go. Also, If I may suggest, adding 57 ML vials of Testosterone and another compound *Deca for example*. Not sure if that’s something you’d have interest in, but I much rather prefer one big vial as opposed to having so many small vials. This was also popular when Symbiotics was around. A private source who doesn’t exist in the realm of meso *or does he :0?* *who normally tests well* also does this
And the stoppers hold up to 57ml worth of pinning?

There are a few products still on #102. I have talked about and been asked about this a few times before but some examples would be Test C and Mast E. They were all tested right before I got the #103 results in. I will be sending out samples for #103 of Test C and Mast E at the same time I am sending out some samples for batches that will be #104. Different products sell at very different rates. I hope this helps with some of the confusion.
i suggest making everything batch 104 for this next batch (skip batch 103 for those on 102 right now) to avoid confusion in the future