Triple B Solutions

I'm not trying to be a dick, but you guys really got to learn to read a few pages back sometimes. Trip has posted his new email more then once.
yeah or literally just type in "email" into the search function and click "this thread"... idiots can't even do a simple task

Ordered mid-May. TA ten days. Test results are for Mast E 250, Deca 300, and Test E 300.

Also posting to lab testing section.

Attachments

• IMG_2224.jpg
    IMG_2224.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_2226.jpg
    IMG_2226.jpg
    329.4 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_2225.jpg
    IMG_2225.jpg
    327.5 KB · Views: 168
Ordered mid-May. TA ten days. Test results are for Mast E 250, Deca 300, and Test E 300.

Also posting to lab testing section.
Thanks for these. Deca is one of my favorite compounds, however, that is quite the overdose. But better overdose than under. How’s the Test E? I know there have been a shit ton of PIP complaints from people lately because of an issue with Test E raws

Thanks for these. Deca is one of my favorite compounds, however, that is quite the overdose. But better overdose than under. How’s the Test E? I know there have been a shit ton of PIP complaints from people lately because of an issue with Test E raws
Some very minor PIP, but it’s about what you’d expect from 2.3ml injections. (.5ml Deca 300, .8ml Test E 300, 1ml Mast E 250)

And yeah after getting these results I’m going to adjust slightly.

Last edited:
I have been using trip Test E, it gives you PiP when you inject fast, it you take your time 0 PiP, that's my 2 cents

mill have to see if it says what batch I have, but a couple weeks ago I got some of his 300mg/ml test E. Doing 1.2ml in the delts. Slight pip and ever so slight swelling for a day or two. I’m on TRT and use the delts for that so not virgin muscle. Doesn’t effect workouts.

doing 1.8ml of his DHB sucks though. No pip at 1ml really, but start cranking it up and it hurts lol.

Got my blood results on 150mg Test C a week, injected every 3.5 days. This was done 2 hours post injection.

Tlvls4575678678.png