Triple B Solutions

hmm... so this may suggest that hes giving away his old batches as freebies. but then the other guy said he has 11 vials from batch 102

only selectively then.. I made a test order of DHB, got newer batch, then made the real order and got old stock.

only selectively then.. I made a test order of DHB, got newer batch, then made the real order and got old stock.
I believe there’s some finished product from 102 that was tested. I have some DHB and Tren from 103 I wanna send out. Just waiting on another order to land to send that out.

well this explains how he still hasnt ran out of stock. but it doesnt really make sense for him to do this since the batch numbers are on the vials...

well this explains how he still hasnt ran out of stock. but it doesnt really make sense for him to do this since the batch numbers are on the vials...
Well if some of the stuff tested well there’s no reason to throw it out. The test e tested at 330mg.

If I’m not mistaken, someone tested the Test E batch 102 the other day and it tested at 305mg?
Hmm I was going by the results trip posted. Maybe those were from his batch with those older style labels.

Well if some of the stuff tested well there’s no reason to throw it out. The test e tested at 330mg.

If I’m not mistaken, someone tested the Test E batch 102 the other day and it tested at 305mg?
This Mast E is kinda borderline (230mg) and yeah my test e came in at just 305. I hate to get nitpicky but he’s talking about overdosing everything 5-10% and this shit that I just got from him doesn’t reflect that.

I’m not crazy about the idea that I was perhaps “selected” to receive this older batch and other people are getting shit that’s tested better. Someone else just sent in mast E and it came back spot on.

Honestly, I was trying to look out for @TripleBSolutions as much as myself when I did this testing. I like what he’s doing, he’s filling a void, his prices are decent. I thought I’d contribute by adding some testing, and take whatever credit I can get. This wasn’t meant to be hard inquiry into his business practices.

but he’s talking about overdosing everything 5-10% and this shit that I just got from him doesn’t reflect that.

I don’t want to speak for @TripleBSolutions but I believe batch 102 was before he had raw testing, so that could explain the underdosed mast?

However I’m not too sure on the different Test E results unless there is possibly more then one batch “102”?

Edit: the test E is fucking spot on though, which is great!

You even considering that a contribution says enough. Stick to your great stock tips youngsta
More of a contribution than telling us how you wipe your ass, this tells us 1.) that he received a product, 2.) that he experienced little PIP from said product.. now it might now be product testing but it is something to contribute to the vendors thread...