Triple B Solutions

Anyone have experience with EQ in this thread? I got my hands on some good BP medicine, so I’m looking at EQ as a possible compound stacked with Test and Sdrol *4 weeks only on the Sdrol* is EQ even worth the time, and money for that matter?
Hate it. You can run it very long but didn't really get desired results unless ran very high 750 range. And to many health conplication from is. BP. Chest pains. I won't touch it again. But that's just my body and opinion

Hate it. You can run it very long but didn't really get desired results unless ran very high 750 range. And to many health conplication from is. BP. Chest pains. I won't touch it again. But that's just my body and opinion
Any other suggestions? I don’t hate NPP but I never seem to get much out of it. Tren is awesome for looks but horrid for everything else. I feel like I aged 5 years during 1, 10 week Tren cycle. Just trying to gauge the market for something that I can use along with test and an oral like var or Sdrol. I don’t plan on competing. I go this route as it’s a personal decision.

Anyone have experience with EQ in this thread? I got my hands on some good BP medicine, so I’m looking at EQ as a possible compound stacked with Test and Sdrol *4 weeks only on the Sdrol* is EQ even worth the time, and money for that matter?
I ran it at just 400/week alongside 800 Test once, purely for the elevated RBC and the E2 control. I compete in a semi-endurance focused sport and it produced clear ergogenic effects well beyond that of testosterone. It just depends what you’re after.

Any other suggestions? I don’t hate NPP but I never seem to get much out of it. Tren is awesome for looks but horrid for everything else. I feel like I aged 5 years during 1, 10 week Tren cycle. Just trying to gauge the market for something that I can use along with test and an oral like var or Sdrol. I don’t plan on competing. I go this route as it’s a personal decision.
Masteron or primo are great

Try masteron. It’s very synergistic with test and it’s great as a quality of life addition to a cycle. It isn’t a super powerful muscle builder, but you’ll definitely notice a difference.

If you have the money, primo without a doubt. I get zero side effects whatsoever from it and the gains are super high quality.

Try masteron. It’s very synergistic with test and it’s great as a quality of life addition to a cycle. It isn’t a super powerful muscle builder, but you’ll definitely notice a difference.

If you have the money, primo without a doubt. I get zero side effects whatsoever from it and the gains are super high quality.
Primo is definitely interesting. I’ve seen that Trips primo has tested good. So at least I’ll know I’m getting real primo and not testosterone labeled as primo. Would 600 test and 600 primo be a sufficient amount? Adding on to 10 mg of Superdrol?

Same here, went up to 800 mg and nothing. I prefer deca much better.

This!

Could also try DHB, probably is my favorite
Compound to run. I’m really surprised more people don’t use it.

Primo is definitely interesting. I’ve seen that Trips primo has tested good. So at least I’ll know I’m getting real primo and not testosterone labeled as primo. Would 600 test and 600 primo be a sufficient amount? Adding on to 10 mg of Superdrol?
Thats a good dose. I'm on 750 test 600 primo right now

Been on a blast of Test and DHB. 500/350. At week 9 I had put on a few pounds, gained quite a bit of endurance, and strength way up.

I threw in NPP a couple weeks ago at 300/wk and Mast P at 300/wk. Holy hell. What a difference. I'm sure quite a bit is water weight but I went from 205-206 to 211 as of today. Cals are in a surplus and I cant stop eating. Constantly hungry. Keeping E2 in check and feel fantastic.

Anyone ever run DHB with NPP?

I’m thinking of getting some primo from trip to run with my Test/NPP blast, I also wanted to throw in some injectable l carnitine. @TripleBSolutions not rushing you, just curious if you had an estimate on when you might have some?
Does he have injectable L carnitine? I’ve noticed a shit load of people using it. I think I’m going to try some primo too. Sadly trip can get a little behind on emails, so getting him to respond can take a bit.

Does he have injectable L carnitine? I’ve noticed a shit load of people using it. I think I’m going to try some primo too. Sadly trip can get a little behind on emails, so getting him to respond can take a bit.
He doesn’t have it yet, but when I asked about it a few weeks ago, a couple other members showed interest and he said he would look into it.

I’ve been trying to hold off on the primo so I can do one order. But seeing everyone talk about primo I might just have to bite the bullet now and get some lol

He doesn’t have it yet, but when I asked about it a few weeks ago, a couple other members showed interest and he said he would look into it.

I’ve been trying to hold off on the primo so I can do one order. But seeing everyone talk about primo I might just have to bite the bullet now and get some lol
That’s how I feel lol. If it’s that good, then I’ll pay high dollar. Plus I believe 2 members here sent it for blind testing and it came back great!

Definitely. You could get away with 400/400 and you’d still get good results assuming that everything else is dialed in.

Sounds like a nice little plan. The hardest part is just getting a response. After that everything seems to go quick

Ive always gotten a decently quick response. When I email him an order I make it look identical to his suggested “order format”. Maybe I’m lucky or maybe the easy to process orders go quicker? I’ve made 3 orders and had a response and paid same day every time. Never gotten tracking, but idgaf about that. Shipping times all seem to be about 6-9 days to receive for me.