Triple B Solutions

Exactly, no androgens are healthy. Some are harsher than others but they all carry some degree of damage. That is why blood work is so important on and off cycle.

So pin 12ius post workout and see ?
Yessir. How I did it when I got home I had a bottle recon already to go. Pin the bottle one whack.

Wait 15-20 drink pwo shake. Which never changes for me 60grams hydrolyzed whey with 1 scoop karbolyn 10g creatine and 5g leucine (to kick start anabolism, so I have read.)

About mmm 30.minutes later eat as much as I could I wont even guess macros but imagining 100g protein atleast 200g carbs fats didnt bother counting. Real food. Lots of juice to get the carbs real high.

After that ZONK. When Id wake up to pee drink a whey and egg white with oats shake (yield approx 80g protein 120g carbs zero fat) and ZONK.

Every time I got up if I could I would eat, even just an apple with chunky peanut butter. Or a pear with same.

I would sleep and sweat my butt off for quite some time. I did this back to back couple times which was foolish. I will get back to this regime soon the difference is EOD shots. I felt the effects of each shot for like 2 days after. When I pinned twice in a row the sides were just worse. Nausea and insomnia and prophetic sweating.

I swear on all I have its the bees knees. You have your anabolics squared away I know already.

Dont bother with insulin. Not needed. Just stick with EOD shots and see what happens.

Oh yes and my training is good. Always on point. High intensity mod to low volume. If you give this a go when in the gym REALLY accentuate the negatives. Dorian insists, I concur. I want to say research has proven the damage from negatives kicks off release of anabolics not igf but like mgf or.something.

Rock and roll man!

Believe in yourself.

View: https://youtu.be/jArG7Z_RUsA

View: https://youtu.be/CCByKFzyzVs

View: https://youtu.be/GEy9LDjLEXQ

Does not go with this…

Nandrolone is not in any way shape or form healthy. It’s fine to use it, it’s your body. But don’t delude yourself into thinking it’s actually healthy or even the healthiest of the unhealthy choices we all have.

No it causes neurological damage but a study was done deriving from aids patients, (who get prescribed one or the other I think not both from my understanding) took nandrolone and GH and the GH was helping protect them from the neurological damage.
I really gotta keep track of this medical literature for times like this. I like sharing stuff so we can all dissect it together. Lol

Test P and NPP is what I used when I cycled hard. 700-800mg of each a week.

No it causes neurological damage but a study was done deriving from aids patients, (who get prescribed one or the other I think not both from my understanding) took nandrolone and GH and the GH was helping protect them from the neurological damage.
I really gotta keep track of this medical literature for times like this. I like sharing stuff so we can all dissect it together. Lol

No ED problems from such a high NPP dose?

Beyond the neurological damage it’s about the worst steroid for your vascular system. It’s not safe, but it has a reputation for being safe. That’s the part that bothers me. If a guy does his research and makes his risk assessment that’s fine. But too many guys have been mislead to think it’s one of the safer steroids and that’s simply not true. So now a guy like Connor who’s been on here a while and is open to learning has been given the impression that nand is somehow in the same category as primo when it comes to safety. That shot drives me crazy.

Beyond the neurological damage it’s about the worst steroid for your vascular system. It’s not safe, but it has a reputation for being safe. That’s the part that bothers me. If a guy does his research and makes his risk assessment that’s fine. But too many guys have been mislead to think it’s one of the safer steroids and that’s simply not true. So now a guy like Connor who’s been on here a while and is open to learning has been given the impression that nand is somehow in the same category as primo when it comes to safety. That shot drives me crazy.
That’s fair. So it’s fair to say in terms of “safety “ test and primo are the best? You are correct when you stated I was under the wrong assumption that nandrolone was safe.

No ED problems from such a high NPP dose?
None. I've never gotten side effects from anything at any dose. Never taken an AI before. I only have side effects from low T.
Oh I'm sorry did you think I was saying it was safe? I was merely scratching out one of the concerns.
Now what was it about the vascular system that Nandrolone was taxing?

I’m just so confused. I was always told and read that NPP, next to Test and Primo are not as harmful to the body as something like Tren, anadrol, EQ etc…..