Triple B Solutions

Not sure if he's dead, just stubborn no think. Bummer too, I was curious to see what happened. Seemed like his diet was very consistent
Exactly and for that amount of gear I was expecting an insane before and after. Oh well.

I can make good gains on 250-400 mg Deca. Some of these cycles I see people running are fucking crazy.
Too many times I hear young guys saying 'awe fuck man I don't want to live to be 80'. When (if) you get to my age I guarantee you will be thinking differently if you're even healthy. I hope to see 80 in 20 years. :)

I can make good gains on 250-400 mg Deca. Some of these cycles I see people running are fucking crazy.
Too many times I hear young guys saying 'awe fuck man I don't want to live to be 80'. When (if) you get to my age I guarantee you will be thinking differently if you're even healthy. I hope to see 80 in 20 years. :)

We're all invincible in our teens and 20s. God knows I look back on some of the decisions I made and just say what the fuck.

Trips hasn’t posted since May 30. 11 days. Sources need to be active at MESO to be accountable. Anyone that thinks differently should look at the Pristine and even the Stanford threads. This is starting to go down and it’s too quick for that.

Having to ask questions one on one via email affords you less protection than handling these out in the open forum as a community. Ghosting MESO is beneficial for the source and detrimental to the customers.

Trips hasn’t posted since May 30. 11 days. Sources need to be active at MESO to be accountable. Anyone that thinks differently should look at the Pristine and even the Stanford threads. This is starting to go down and it’s too quick for that.

Having to ask questions one on one via email affords you less protection than handling these out in the open forum as a community. Ghosting MESO is beneficial for the source and detrimental to the customers.
This is the point where the raw testing stops happening.

Trips needs to answer his own customer’s questions.

But the answer is no. He only carries MCT

Probably came.down with a chronic illness... fell of a ladder and broke his fingers..... etc etc

The usual source garbage
Nothing new

He was prematurely anointed as Mesos new golden boy... now with the cash rolling in, everyone can fuck off.

Probably came.down with a chronic illness... fell of a ladder and broke his fingers..... etc etc

The usual source garbage
Nothing new

He was prematurely anointed as Mesos new golden boy... now with the cash rolling in, everyone can fuck off.
The less he says the better for him. Everytime the guy opens his mouth he shows how much of a douchebag he is. He's has one of the most unlikable personalities on the board. My opinion anyhow

Last edited:
The less he says the better for him. Everytime the guy opens his mouth he shows how much of a douchebag he is. He's has one of the most unlikable personalities on the board. My opinion anyhow
He definitely has a knack for rubbing people the wrong way.

I fully realize that I can also be a bit of a dick sometimes, but he has a real talent for it.

Seems like the last 3-4 years there’s been so many more guys just taking crazy dosages who have no reason to. I know there’s always been guys that thought they could make up for shitty diets and lack of dedication in the gym but seems like now days there’s more guys that I talk to at the gym Taking crazy dosages than there are guys running lower dose cycles. A buddy of mine decided he was going to jump straight on 900mg test, 750mg tren, and 600 mast a week and the fucking guy is 185lbs. And when he was done with his cycle barely changed appearance at all. You’d honestly think the guy was natural or maybe on low Dose test.

also since when did everyone decide that it’s a good idea to blast tren as a first time
Juicing or to run tren every fucking time they take anything.
Going back 20 years there was a time when experimenting with super high doses was trendy just because it was suddenly possible to do so and no.one really knew. I recall italianstallion on elite being one of the first that i knew of to run 100mg dbol ed. He just wa ted to know what would happen. My buddy E2 pushed the envelope with tren. I believe he was the first to run over 1000mgs a week. Just for the novelty of it.

There was some method to their madness. Arou d the same time period was when the theories about 1g test per week opening new pathways to growth in the body. Then it jumped to 2g etc.

Well that’s HIS problem to deal with. Just because he sucks at communicating shouldn’t give him a free-pass from being on the forum to serve his customers and handle any issues.

Look at the Stanny thread now that Stanny decided to no longer visit MESO. Guys get PIP from his TestE and have to individually handle it. That sucks.

Well that’s HIS problem to deal with. Just because he sucks at communicating shouldn’t give him a free-pass from being on the forum to serve his customers and handle any issues.

Look at the Stanny thread now that Stanny decided to no longer visit MESO. Guys get PIP from his TestE and have to individually handle it. That sucks.
I wasn't suggesting he get a free pass.