Triple B Solutions

Well, it is interesting to read several pages of speculation and false accusations.

I order several KG's at a time for most compounds. You are welcome and encouraged to get blind testing done. So far everything has lined up. I have been on MESO for almost 7 months now without issue or scandal. TripleB now has more testing than ANY other public lab that I can find.

New HGH is on hand and samples will be sent out ASAP. I expect this will come back with 0 dimer.
Did you say "no issues"? lol, that's a fucking joke.. your first few months were nothing but an "issue".

I do apologize for not being more active on the forum. I checked the thread a few days ago and there did not seem to be any questions for me. Not checking every day was a mistake and I will begin doing that again.

I believe it took me two months to get roughly 12 results. I did not send everything out for testing until around month 3.

Pretty close. Much more for Test E for example.
No way I'm believing that YOU are brewing "much more" than 4kg batches of anything..

Did you say "no issues"? lol, that's a fucking joke.. your first few months were nothing but an "issue".

No way I'm believing that YOU are brewing "much more" than 4kg batches of anything..
Remind me what issues customers had with my products?

Sorry you do not believe me.

He's not. When trip started up he didn't even have the money to buy raws. He had to buy from 'daddy'. Now all of a sudden in just 5 months he's able to afford Kg's of raws and has a massive lab setup to be able to produce those large quantities.

If anyone believes that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. PM me lol.

No idea, the oldest batch of Mast E tested at 238 if I recall correctly and his tested at 232mg/ml. There was another user here who did blind testing on the Mast E and got 250mg/ml. Is it possible he tested the old batch?
he said that he ordered it in mid may. why would he receive the older batch if he ordered it in mid may?

he said that he ordered it in mid may. why would he receive the older batch if he ordered it in mid may?
If that is the case then it sounds like there was some variance in testing. There seems to be some variance across the board. Another customer who did blind testing last month had their sample come back a few MG over 250 if I recall correctly.

He's not. When trip started up he didn't even have the money to buy raws. He had to buy from 'daddy'. Now all of a sudden in just 5 months he's able to afford Kg's of raws and has a massive lab setup to be able to produce those large quantities.

If anyone believes that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. PM me lol.
I did mention that every penny I had was going towards raws.

I did order it in mid-may, it touched down 10 days later, and I fedexed it to Jano. I had results by May 27. My entire order was labeled Batch 102.

Trip's Mast E was tested by another member on April 21, that test back at 253. That member did not say which batch his sample came from, and as far as I can tell no one ever asked him, so I just did.

Not defending source what so ever but I will say this …. Members need to stop having 4-5 page discussions on NPP etc and it’s affects or how they react to it in a source thread. Start a thread in the steroid section and discuss there.

This should be all about the source in here… questions, testing, TA, products, prices etc!!

Not for daily talking and Q and A on stuff that doesn’t even involve this source thread.

Not defending source what so ever but I will say this …. Members need to stop having 4-5 page discussions on NPP etc and it’s affects or how they react to it in a source thread. Start a thread in the steroid section and discuss there.

This should be all about the source in here… questions, testing, TA, products, prices etc!!

Not for daily talking and Q and A on stuff that doesn’t even involve this source thread.
People been hanging out in source threads as long as I've been here.

People been hanging out in source threads as long as I've been here.

Yes I know, same here but let’s say trip goes to look into see if any questions came about and there’s 5 pages of discussion off the source topic he could miss a question or advice ya know ? I’m just saying yea bullshit a little, yes but remember TGI used to be a daily forum pretty much lol . If I’m a source and I have to look thru 250 posts to see if someone asked me a question or wanted to know about stock or anything plus I had to get packs out …. I’d be like fuck this I’ll look later. I would care more about getting packs out.

Also just because somethings been going on forever, doesn’t mean change wouldn’t be a good thing [emoji1303]

Yes I know, same here but let’s say trip goes to look into see if any questions came about and there’s 5 pages of discussion off the source topic he could miss a question or advice ya know ? I’m just saying yea bullshit a little, yes but remember TGI used to be a daily forum pretty much lol . If I’m a source and I have to look thru 250 posts to see if someone asked me a question or wanted to know about stock or anything plus I had to get packs out …. I’d be like fuck this I’ll look later. I would care more about getting packs out.

Also just because somethings been going on forever, doesn’t mean change wouldn’t be a good thing [emoji1303]
So he takes the 15 minute of his time and does some fucking reading brother. One of the important things to remember here is that we’re (not me) his customers, we pay him(not me), he runs this business and makes good money from it, so I think that part of his job description being in this business is to read his business threads wherever he’s posted, keep upto date and be answering questions and replying to people as any other business owner would.

Are you kidding me. These fuckers talk everything from politics to snake wrangling. 90 percent of this thread is side conversation. Almost like a community hang out.

So he takes the 15 minute of his time and does some fucking reading brother. One of the important things to remember here is that we’re (not me) his customers, we pay him(not me), he runs this business and makes good money from it, so I think that part of his job description being in this business is to read his business threads wherever he’s posted, keep upto date and be answering questions and replying to people as any other business owner would.
Than people need to stop clogging the thread up

I disagree…. Trying not to argue here but let’s say you own a lawn mowing Buisiness and someone calls you and says I have a leaky faucet, you say I mow lawns, then they say well my toilet won’t flush, you say sorry but I mow lawns, then they say well my driveway needs resurfaced. You’re going to hang up on them and go mow your lawns cause that’s what makes you $$$$$ !!

I’ll agree to disagree because like I said I don’t want to clutter up the thread with stuff not involving Trips products [emoji1303] good day sir

I agree.