Triple B Solutions

His threads are burning dumpsters of shit. Little Naps dick is no longer around. There’s nothing we can do to about the banners. That’s ad space. Tell me when was the last time someone ordered from Valkyrie? They advertise here too.

We accomplished a lot. That’s a horrible place to buy gear. Tons of people have gotten ripped off by Naps. People need to be aware of the issues beforehand so they can make an informed decision. The little dick naps rep thought he could erase the past through threats. That’s not happening here.

edit: come to think of it you’re right. Naps shit himself pretty good on his own. We didn’t have to do all that much.
I've never used Valkyrie.. they were way to expensive. But I found their website a long time ago. When I was just starting to get into this lifestyle.. I've never seen much about them I. Forums.. I guess there is a good reason as to why .. if you were a newbie and came across their website you would easily think they were the shit and drop a ton of money on overpriced gear..

Are you kidding me. These fuckers talk everything from politics to snake wrangling. 90 percent of this thread is side conversation. Almost like a community hang out.
Thats the idea. Read between the lines. Its our way of saying whom we like, unless the thread content clearly says otherwise.

Hey Trip, most of here know exactly what your doing. You tested raws, you tested finished products which resulted in sales, right. Here’s the deal, we know you bought more raws and you did not have them tested with the amount of sales, it’s evident. Your selling untested gear based on your previous tests. Blind testing has been implemented and is being done continuously. Problem, we cannot reference those tests to your batch numbers, since your raws have been exhausted based on the amount sales you’ve had. See your putting your trust into your supplier. Since you still get coin and you cannot get physically hurt, it’s a win win for you.

Years ago a child was brought to the ER by his mother. He’s a Diabetic and had went into a coma. After consulting with the Mother. A BG test was performed, the doctors had to administer Insulin. He came around and the facility went after the mother. She had logs and the Insulin she was administering in her purse. They had the generic Insulin tested, the shit was bunk. Now, this is pharmaceutical Insulin which suppose to be within 10% < > of what’s on the label. See people put there lives in the hands of not only the doctors but the suppliers of these Drugs. This is why we have Continuous testing and not Intermittent testing. Do not become Complacent,Trip.

You see where we’re going with this. Yes, you had a lot of testing done. Which you were blatantly Defiant doing. Remember testing is not a Prerogative, but a Priority. Bottom line, This is not a Source forum and Harm Reduction will without doubt, be enforced!

He's not. When trip started up he didn't even have the money to buy raws. He had to buy from 'daddy'. Now all of a sudden in just 5 months he's able to afford Kg's of raws and has a massive lab setup to be able to produce those large quantities.

If anyone believes that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. PM me lol.
I find it pretty easy to brew gallons of test e.. or any other compound.. I can brew 500ml at home in my kitchen in an hour.. I could brew a gallon in an hour.. with tje proper magnetic stirrer.. I'm not sticking up for trip here.. I'm simply stating tje obvious. A kilo of test when bought in bulk.. I've seen $375-$500.. I can see $10-$15 grand of raws making more oil then you habe ever seen in your life...
So here is my theory... trip brews say 5 gallons of test e.. send out a sample comes come back as 254mg/ml.. that's batch 1 let's say.. now he filters 3000ml and caps 300vials. Labels batch 1..he still has over 4 gallons left of batch 1 no?.. or can that big brew of 5 gallons not be the same batch?.. I would assume yes and I as a customer.. not of trips ever..I would accept that.. pharma makes giant batches.. so when he gets low he just filters and caps another 300vials or whatever..
If I was a lab.. I'd wanna do one big raws order.. brew gallons and be done.. and only habe to fill/cap when needed.. habe a big stock finished and ready.. then I get an order.. I'm simply just counting and filling packs.. get low.. time to bottle again.. it's a far more efficient way of doing it.. IMHO..
Just my hombrew set up I can brew a half gallon easily one shot in hour tops.. capping would be another couple hours.. if you habe a auto filler.. a bigger or multiple magnetic stirrers filter pumps and someone helping you.. you can brew huge batches and cap alot of vials efficient sterile and fast.. but I'm making alot of assumptions and using how I would brew a big batch if I was a lab.. and I feel if I can easily think of doing it this way I'm assuming most labs do it this way as well.. colonial for example does numbered batches and his are huge as well.. not many sources do munbered batches now that I think of it

Hey Trip, most of here know exactly what your doing. You tested raws, you tested finished products which resulted in sales, right. Here’s the deal, we know you bought more raws and you did not have them tested with the amount of sales, it’s evident. Your selling untested gear based on your previous tests. Blind testing has been implemented and is being done continuously. Problem, we cannot reference those tests to your batch numbers, since your raws have been exhausted based on the amount sales you’ve had. See your putting your trust into your supplier. Since you still get coin and you cannot get physically hurt, it’s a win win for you.

Years ago a child was brought to the ER by his mother. He’s a Diabetic and had went into a coma. After consulting with the Mother. A BG test was performed, the doctors had to administer Insulin. He came around and the facility went after the mother. She had logs and the Insulin she was administering in her purse. They had the generic Insulin tested, the shit was bunk. Now, this is pharmaceutical Insulin which suppose to be within 10% < > of what’s on the label. See people put there lives in the hands of not only the doctors but the suppliers of these Drugs. This is why we have Continuous testing and not Intermittent testing. Do not become Complacent,Trip.

You see where we’re going with this. Yes, you had a lot of testing done. Which you were blatantly Defiant doing. Remember testing is not a Prerogative, but a Priority. Bottom line, This is not a Source forum and Harm Reduction will without doubt, be enforced!

He PM'd me to explain the amounts he brews in, if it is multiple kilos per item then sure that makes sense. I guess the only way to show that if "Batch 103" for example is being re-used for different batches would be if we see multiple tests from the same batch varying in mg/ml no?

Ie. user A tests Masteron @ 233mg/ml then a month or two later user B tests the same Masteron and it comes back much different would show that these are not the same batch at all correct?

I find it pretty easy to brew gallons of test e.. or any other compound.. I can brew 500ml at home in my kitchen in an hour.. I could brew a gallon in an hour.. with tje proper magnetic stirrer.. I'm not sticking up for trip here.. I'm simply stating tje obvious. A kilo of test when bought in bulk.. I've seen $375-$500.. I can see $10-$15 grand of raws making more oil then you habe ever seen in your life...
So here is my theory... trip brews say 5 gallons of test e.. send out a sample comes come back as 254mg/ml.. that's batch 1 let's say.. now he filters 3000ml and caps 300vials. Labels batch 1..he still has over 4 gallons left of batch 1 no?.. or can that big brew of 5 gallons not be the same batch?.. I would assume yes and I as a customer.. not of trips ever..I would accept that.. pharma makes giant batches.. so when he gets low he just filters and caps another 300vials or whatever..
If I was a lab.. I'd wanna do one big raws order.. brew gallons and be done.. and only habe to fill/cap when needed.. habe a big stock finished and ready.. then I get an order.. I'm simply just counting and filling packs.. get low.. time to bottle again.. it's a far more efficient way of doing it.. IMHO..
Just my hombrew set up I can brew a half gallon easily one shot in hour tops.. capping would be another couple hours.. if you habe a auto filler.. a bigger or multiple magnetic stirrers filter pumps and someone helping you.. you can brew huge batches and cap alot of vials efficient sterile and fast.. but I'm making alot of assumptions and using how I would brew a big batch if I was a lab.. and I feel if I can easily think of doing it this way I'm assuming most labs do it this way as well.. colonial for example does numbered batches and his are huge as well.. not many sources do munbered batches now that I think of it
The most annoying or tedious part about “brewing” or any chemical process when you have that volume of reactant, solvent or oil or whatever may be in your case, is the acquisition, and use of the large glassware and apparatus. However, all that said, trips won’t post lab pics, and I’m going to bet he doesn’t have any of this, and is brewing in a bathtub or kitchenaid mixing bowls…

Last edited:
If my math is right, brewing “multiple kg batches” let’s say 2kg as the minimum for “multiple”, results in an 8 litre brew.

2kg = 2000g
/ 2500mg per vial or 2.5g per vial
= 800 vials
800 vials x 10ml
= 8000ml or 8L

That’s some pretty fucking large glassware.

Every time you weigh out API, solvents etc. that’s a new batch whether the same raws were used or not. Every time you measure anything you’re introducing the possibility of error and need to account for that in your process controls.

and if a kilo of raws 500$ or whatever, than the glassware to brew amounts in the multiple gallon range, let’s say 10,000ml as a reference point, would cost more than his raw order
If my math is right, brewing “multiple kg batches” let’s say 2kg as the minimum for “multiple”, results in an 8 litre brew.

2kg = 2000g
= 800 vials
800 vials x 10ml
= 8000ml or 8L

Every time you weigh out API, solvents etc. that’s a new batch whether the same raws were used or not.
it is large glassware, and very expensive too, I owned plenty of it long ago, and trios still won’t show lab pics, which leads me to believe he’s using a bathtub or shitty kitchen aid mixing bowls or punch bowls, or perhaps a big stewing pot? lol.

The most annoying or tedious part about “brewing” or any chemical process when you have that volume of reactant, solvent or oil or whatever may be in your case is the acquisition and use of the large glassware and apparatus, but because trips won’t post lab pics I’m going to bet he doesn’t have any of this and is brewing in a bathtub or kitchenaid mixing bowls…
I got my glassware small/and some large from ebay.. it's not cheap for good glass ware.. I get your point 100%. My post which I hope you guys see it how I ment it to come across.. is that with proper equipment and enough raws veryarge batches can easily be done. And I'm young and sometimes give sources to much benefit of the doubt. I like to think most people are honest and do their best.. I know ot ain't true..lol. but until I'm directly shown other wise I try to assume ppl are good.
If you made a 5 gallon batch that would be just shy of 1900 vials.. man.. a 1gallon glass beaker of clear mct test or greenish gold gso test.. man that would make me smile haha

I got my glassware small/and some large from ebay.. it's not cheap for good glass ware.. I get your point 100%. My post which I hope you guys see it how I ment it to come across.. is that with proper equipment and enough raws veryarge batches can easily be done. And I'm young and sometimes give sources to much benefit of the doubt. I like to think most people are honest and do their best.. I know ot ain't true..lol. but until I'm directly shown other wise I try to assume ppl are good.
If you made a 5 gallon batch that would be just shy of 1900 vials.. man.. a 1gallon glass beaker of clear mct test or greenish gold gso test.. man that would make me smile haha
We’re talking about making multiple gallons if he’s brewing more than 1kg at a time… I’ve had plenty of glassware in the 5000-10000ml range and it is very expensive for quality stuff hand blown stuff, and you’re not going to want to risk using shitty eBay gear making multiple gallon brews.. well maybe trips would.. but I wouldn’t.. cheap glassware breaks far too easy.

2kg = 2000g
= 800 vials
800 vials x 10ml
= 8000ml or 8L

Every time you weigh out API, solvents etc. that’s a new batch whether the same raws were used or not. Every time you measure anything you’re introducing the possibility of error and need to account for that in your process controls.
What if you habe the equipment to brew 1 litter at a time.. so if you brew a total of 4 liters.. and mix them all together in one 4liter jug.. then send a sample from tje 4 loter jug.. isn't that 1 batch? Even though you measure 4 times.. it's all blended in 1 jug and then tested as batch 1?

What if you habe the equipment to brew 1 litter at a time.. so if you brew a total of 4 liters.. and mix them all together in one 4liter jug.. then send a sample from tje 4 loter jug.. isn't that 1 batch? Even though you measure 4 times.. it's all blended in 1 jug and then tested as batch 1?
If you mix API & solvent again, it should be a new batch IMO.. there’s always room for user error.

We’re talking about making multiple gallons if he’s brewing more than 1kg at a time… I’ve had plenty of glassware in the 5000-10000ml range and it is very expensive for quality stuff hand blown stuff, and you’re not going to want to risk using shitty eBay gear making multiple gallon brews.. well maybe trips would.. but I wouldn’t.. cheap glassware breaks far too easy.
You are right.. but not all the glass ware on ebay is cheap.. there is cheap and higher end lab quality.. to assume it's all cheap isn't fair. And my gallons where more for example not for exact comparison.. I was trying to show how I felt it could be done.. and could he brew a bunch of smaller brews..mix them all together in 1 large container and then have that tested as batch 1? I'm just thinking of a way to make large batch with medium sized glass..

You could definitely do it that way, but if you fuck up on one of the measurements you just fucked the whole batch. The more times you measure and brew the more chances there are to fuck it up. It’s definitely not best practice.

If you’re only equipped to brew 1 litre at a time, your batch numbers should all be 1 litre brews.

If you mix API & solvent again, it should be a new batch IMO.. there’s always room for user error.
Def.. but if the final sample test is good what does it matter to us?... idc how he gets the 5 gallons let's say.. as long as it's clean and test good.. but I'm no expert.. I'm simply thinking and learning.. maybe one day I will have a lab and source.. the fucking map is easily laid out here to be read and understood

You could definitely do it that way, but if you fuck up on one of the measurements you just fucked the whole batch. The more times you measure and brew the more chances there are to fuck it up.

If you’re only equipped to brew 1 litre at a time, your batch numbers should all be 1 litre brews.
Ok.. I understand. I seen that from the start as I was typing.. and assumed small deviations we probably wouldn't see much.. large mistakes yes .. so I continued to type.. it seemed like a source could easily do that..and I wouldn't be surprised if they did

You could definitely do it that way, but if you fuck up on one of the measurements you just fucked the whole batch. The more times you measure and brew the more chances there are to fuck it up. It’s definitely not best practice.

That definitely puts pressure on the lab to have to be brewing non stop if they have alot of orders and having to get lots of testing and so on which is timely and costly.. which if they are proactive it's nkt a big deal.. it would be smart to be 2 or 3 batches ahead of the game.. so they are tested and ready on deck.. becuae of that I can see a lab.. making a bunch of smaller brews all mixed together as 1 batch.. cuz it's cheaper and easier..lol

He PM'd me to explain the amounts he brews in, if it is multiple kilos per item then sure that makes sense. I guess the only way to show that if "Batch 103" for example is being re-used for different batches would be if we see multiple tests from the same batch varying in mg/ml no?

Ie. user A tests Masteron @ 233mg/ml then a month or two later user B tests the same Masteron and it comes back much different would show that these are not the same batch at all correct?
You may be right.. idk what the deviations are in tje actual testing equipment.. I think that play a big role in some of this.. like if you test the same vial once a week for 4 weeks in between tje same machine testing stuff all day everyday.. does it get the same reading each time? Do these machines need to be calibrated? I could see maybe a mg over under idk about any more then that..@janoshink would know more about this. I have a portable oxygen reader that clips to me from an old job.. and it would need to be calibrate every month..for example

I like how you explained everything in your posts. That’s all that Trips had to do. But he is elusive as fuck. If he explained things then he would be transparent. Of course when you explain things it also makes it very difficult to lie because you eventually get caught in that lie.

When he sent in a sample of his DHB he explained how he “grabbed a vial at random”. So he was filling vials as he brewed.