Triple B Solutions

in the post i linked above he claims to have brewed much more than 4 kg for test e lol. thats the whole problem with trips being evasive claiming that his batch sizes are big cause he put all his money into raws. it just doesnt add up especially given how he was so reluctant to test at first, and his general attitude here.
Come on. Who wouldn't want to brew for 1000+ vials at a time? For multiple compounds?

Seriously though I'm just imagining old milk jugs filled with oil chilling on a shelf

Oh well.. I thought mine were decent.. they do tje job atleast.. and I dont brew much maybe once every 3 months..i.dont use them to measure. Just as sterile pots basically lol
I wouldn’t use most glassware to measure either, I’m sure they do the job well, I’m personally clumsy as fuck and the glass from eBay wouldn’t last a day with me (back in those days) I always opted for the expensive hand blown stuff and anytime I broke a neck or cracked something, usually the guy could fix it for a price.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t use most glassware to measure either, I’m sure they do the job well, I’m personally clumsy as fuck and the glass from eBay wouldn’t last a day with me (back in those days) I always opted for the expensive hand blown stuff and anytime I broke a neck or cracked something, usually the guy could fix it for a price.
I don't knkw of any place like that near me.. if I was a lab I'd want higher quality once I could afford it.. I would upgrade my lab continuously as time went on.. I brew roughly every 3 months.. usually know more then 3 or 4 compounds and 200ml is usually tje most of single compound.. I trt and help a few homies..

I don't knkw of any place like that near me.. if I was a lab I'd want higher quality once I could afford it.. I would upgrade my lab continuously as time went on.. I brew roughly every 3 months.. usually know more then 3 or 4 compounds and 200ml is usually tje most of single compound.. I trt and help a few homies..
I’ve only done one brew myself, I’m sitting on a couple hundred grams of raws for personal use though. I had another business a long time ago that I had use for the lab ware, and I hear ya, we were constantly buying anything that looked cool, that’s partly how we ended up with 3 rotovaps.. lol.

Do we all realize a dealer can Fucken send samples of the same legit product over and over and cook and sell something totally different and that the only test that matters is a buyer testing finished product??

Everyone’s doing all this math and calculating to back figure what he is doing but no matter what’s done on the dealers end their is no verification that’s it’s evens what’s being sent …

The detailed vetting process makes sense and the qualifications to build up confidence to buy is good but everything from their is on the buyers shoulders.

Know you body , buy the shit and see how you react. If nothing than test if you want if not trash and move on…

end user testing is all that matters

Yup! Guess he won the lottery and didn't tell anyone.
Maybe got a loan? If I wanted to source I habe a close friend that has a lab and he would front me raws or finished oil to start up.. it's not rare for someone to get a loan.. I know it's common to assume the worst but.you can also use tje same effort to think of a legit less negative theory as to how he got what he.got.. but I like to be a positive person. Until I habe been treated in a negative way

I hate that I sound like I'm defending the source..I'm just more of an optimistic person and don't always assume the worse. I hate assuming anything period. It's bit me in the ass to many times. I also habe alot less experience with sources then most of you I'm sure of it.. I do research and read for hours and hours everyday.. I can't get enough information.. we habe all the world's info in our hands!! I research all different things eberyday!!! Ots free knowledge.. knowledge is power!! I got off Subject. I like.to think of ways of how someone can do something first before thinking of how they can't. And if the can seems unattainable or ridiculous then I'll explore the reasons why maybe they cant.. I know trip can seem.to habe an attitude.. I could never hold my.composure as well as he does woth.some of the outlandish assumptions and slanders.ypu guys throw at.him.. I habe horrible people skillz.. he handles all the shit pretty well.compated.to most of us.. I think he has a prosperous future if he keeps pushing forward and so far from what I've seen he has been..maybe slow ar.times but he seems to always deliver.. I love.this forum for the intelligence the dialogs and the mountain of solid info here!!

Do we all realize a dealer can Fucken send samples of the same legit product over and over and cook and sell something totally different and that the only test that matters is a buyer testing finished product??

Everyone’s doing all this math and calculating to back figure what he is doing but no matter what’s done on the dealers end their is no verification that’s it’s evens what’s being sent …

The detailed vetting process makes sense and the qualifications to build up confidence to buy is good but everything from their is on the buyers shoulders.

Know you body , buy the shit and see how you react. If nothing than test if you want if not trash and move on…

end user testing is all that matters
Well the only person that seems to consistently test shit around here is @SkankHunt so we all need to start chippin in I feel. Or just Leave it to the dealer to tell us his shit is good

Maybe got a loan? If I wanted to source I habe a close friend that has a lab and he would front me raws or finished oil to start up.. it's not rare for someone to get a loan.. I know it's common to assume the worst but.you can also use tje same effort to think of a legit less negative theory as to how he got what he.got.. but I like to be a positive person. Until I habe been treated in a negative way
people would be more optimistic towards trips if he wasnt a cunt from the very beginning. him taking a few months to get testing done, saying samples were on the way to jano but not giving any eta on when the results would be done (this happened for over a month). hes very evasive and even after asking him a question multiple times, you still wont get a straight answer. also add in the underdosed mast that someone got a while back.

this is why its believable that hes brewing without testing his raws for his "current batch"

people would be more optimistic towards trips if he wasnt a cunt from the very beginning. him taking a few months to get testing done, saying samples were on the way to jano but not giving any eta on when the results would be done (this happened for over a month). hes very evasive and even after asking him a question multiple times, you still wont get a straight answer. also add in the underdosed mast that someone got a while back.

this is why its believable that hes brewing without testing his raws for his "current batch"
Technically the Mast E was within 10%. It's what I got in my box so I'm loving it like it's my own.

I hate that I sound like I'm defending the source..I'm just more of an optimistic person and don't always assume the worse. I hate assuming anything period. It's bit me in the ass to many times. I also habe alot less experience with sources then most of you I'm sure of it.. I do research and read for hours and hours everyday.. I can't get enough information.. we habe all the world's info in our hands!! I research all different things eberyday!!! Ots free knowledge.. knowledge is power!! I got off Subject. I like.to think of ways of how someone can do something first before thinking of how they can't. And if the can seems unattainable or ridiculous then I'll explore the reasons why maybe they cant.. I know trip can seem.to habe an attitude.. I could never hold my.composure as well as he does woth.some of the outlandish assumptions and slanders.ypu guys throw at.him.. I habe horrible people skillz.. he handles all the shit pretty well.compated.to most of us.. I think he has a prosperous future if he keeps pushing forward and so far from what I've seen he has been..maybe slow ar.times but he seems to always deliver.. I love.this forum for the intelligence the dialogs and the mountain of solid info here!!
you wouldnt have to rack your brain for a possible way that barbender is being honest if the source would be transparent. this is the struggle from day 1. its not your job to give the source credibility, is it?

Edit, this is no attack at you, and i enjoy reading your point of view.

also add in that trips was crying over having to reship 2 packs of var. (3g of var). the cost of those raws are less than $20. were to expect that hes brewing over 4kg at a time if hes so reluctant to reship 3g of var?

Can there please be a new domestic source already

I’m ashamed that I’ve resorted to Trip even after all of this and need to let this (in)convenience go before I start injecting 100mg of a surprise compound

Trips is a good brand but the rep has a bad attitude, and maybe not the best team behind him if one at all. Someone please re direct me if I’m wrong, but what other source is required to test all products. This is new to me, a few years ago (as I took a 3 year legal break) we were going of people bloodwork to see if the lab was good. Very very rarely did anabolic lab send shit in, and if the did it was not a lab I would e used anyways. So again is there another source that does full batch testing? Because if there is redirect me so I can give them my money! Trips don’t take this as I’m defending you by any means because I am a member of meso for life and the second one of my boys gets a bad test this thread will be done.

More so saying that I think we’re lucky to have hplc testing so readily available, people like skank do is justice by doing true blind testing’s. Like many have said trips could be sending a perfectly dosed steroid to jano and then be sending us fentanyl laced toenail jam for all We know.?

Trips is a good brand but the rep has a bad attitude, and maybe not the best team behind him if one at all. Someone please re direct me if I’m wrong, but what other source is required to test all products. This is new to me, a few years ago (as I took a 3 year legal break) we were going of people bloodwork to see if the lab was good. Very very rarely did anabolic lab send shit in, and if the did it was not a lab I would e used anyways. So again is there another source that does full batch testing? Because if there is redirect me so I can give them my money! Trips don’t take this as I’m defending you by any means because I am a member of meso for life and the second one of my boys gets a bad test this thread will be done.
Agree. The only other I would say is @Liska but he’s EU domestic. That’s why trip had my business. All of his blind testing had been good as well. We can’t let our guard down tho, still need to randomly test for quality control.

Agree. The only other I would say is @Liska but he’s EU domestic. That’s why trip had my business. All of his blind testing had been good as well. We can’t let our guard down tho, still need to randomly test for quality control.
Like I said man I’m happy to chip in if this dam Bitcoin market ever snaps back, Elon musk and his tranny wife decided to shit on the world with that one halting all Tesla Bitcoin sales

Like I said man I’m happy to chip in if this dam Bitcoin market ever snaps back, Elon musk and his tranny wife decided to shit on the world with that one halting all Tesla Bitcoin sales
All good. I was gunna send some out to Jano but my second pack just hit the states so imma wait for that one too. It’s mostly PharmaQo stuff.