Triple B Solutions

I think the only think left for you to do is to coddle his balls while you suck his cock, that would really make it better.... Lmmfao
I know bro.. i homebrew and I'd love to get.my shit tested but it's not cheap and the whole international shipping part ..I'm like ehh fuck that.. I wish there was a domestic tester who was cheaper lol..

Can there please be a new domestic source already

I’m ashamed that I’ve resorted to Trip even after all of this and need to let this (in)convenience go before I start injecting 100mg of a surprise compound
I don’t even know if my test E is test E anymore at this point
I think you may misunderstanding what’s being questioned here. Trips has been continuously tested by the community and nothing has come back bad in the sense that you two are saying.

What we’re all questioning is the fact that Trip HIMSELF has not done recent testing. Trip says he doesn’t need to do any more testing yet because he is still on the same (giant) batch he was on when he sent in his first samples. The community is questioning that based on small variances in testing, and the fact that he’s been on the same batch for a long ass time.

Blind testing has all come back good. What were looking for is accountability on the source’s end to be transparent and honest about his batch sizes.

Last edited:
Started Trips DHB last week, first shot was room temp and gave me some decent pip for a few days. The next 3 shots have been smooth as can be by warming the vials up a bit.

Last edited:
I’m on week 3 of DHB injections E3D and couple help but here this guys voice when I read your post

time to dig deep and pucker those muscle bellies!! Pip is out there looking for you

Attachments

• 1A28A46A-9B9E-43B1-A95F-1512A0AA664E.jpeg
    1A28A46A-9B9E-43B1-A95F-1512A0AA664E.jpeg
    259.2 KB · Views: 18
Are you guys injecting just the DHB or are you mixing it with another compound when you inject?

Im Giving it a couple more weeks before I start the DHB I have from Him.

Are you guys injecting just the DHB or are you mixing it with another compound when you inject?

Im Giving it a couple more weeks before I start the DHB I have from Him.
I’m doing just the dhb. 1.85ml injections. Either the whole thing in my ass or split it up into two shots, one in each quad.

Colonials is an asshole, when I purchase some shit with him couple months back he didn’t hesitate to send me floaters, he knew what he was doing unless he is fuxking blind and he is nit checking his shit before sending. He did send me brand new bottles and made me whole but still, he is not gonna throw away the vials thst has floaters since that is throwing money in his eyes. he is hoping for a poor soul to not notice