Triple B Solutions

Just a quick search on winstrol pyrogenic yielded plenty of hits. You are just being lazy muscletrain.

Please elucidate me on the thermogenic fat loss effects of Winstrol. For a guy that seems to run a shitload of stuff it's surprising to me that you think Winstrol or any oral is some sort of fat loss go to? Then on top of that thinking making it injectable adds to that.

Winstrol may be linked to looking lean because of it being a popular finisher but no oral steroid is a "good fat loss agent". It's associated with a dry look but I'm always interested in actual proper links to prove me wrong.

It has to be in the double digits on the list of things you would look to to help burn fat/lose weight.

Please elucidate me on the thermogenic fat loss effects of Winstrol. For a guy that seems to run a shitload of stuff it's surprising to me that you think Winstrol or any oral is some sort of fat loss go to? Then on top of that thinking making it injectable adds to that.

Winstrol may be linked to looking lean because of it being a popular finisher but no oral steroid is a "good fat loss agent". It's associated with a dry look but I'm always interested in actual proper links to prove me wrong.

It has to be in the double digits on the list of things you would look to to help burn fat/lose weight.
I see you wish to be spoon fed. I thought that was not the meso way. If you cant force yourself to type and read you do not deserve the knowledge.

I see you wish to be spoon fed. I thought that was not the meso way. If you cant force yourself to type and read you do not deserve the knowledge.

I'll take that as you can't link any substantiated sources to your ideas on Winstrol. The burden of proof is on you, I'm not asking to be spoonfed anything I'm calling you wrong in your thinking.

Did you just google Winstrol pyrogenic and see it in a summary on 1 or 2 links?

I don’t think providing a source for a claim is spoon-feeding man. I’m actually curious where you’re getting this information from too.

edit: and I’m not saying you’re wrong either. I’m trying to learn too.

Not true. Injecting bypasses the liver at least on the way in.
It still needs ends up in the liver. You get more use of it per mg but it doesn't change it effects. Which is cool I guess if wanted to walk around on joints filled with sand held together by frozen rubber bands

No steroid is going to have an effect on fat loss but your own dedication to diet and training. I ran injectable winny for a while, and was really not impressed.. made my joints ache a little more than usual but nothing spectacular in any department. Just my two cents. If your looking for fat loss, clen, ephedrine, or tren.. (extreme side) I wouldn't recommend any of them due to the cardiovascular issues those compounds can cause.

[emoji482]

I don’t think providing a source for a claim is spoon-feeding man. I’m actually curious where you’re getting this information from too.

edit: and I’m not saying you’re wrong either. I’m trying to learn too.
Injectable not.oral winstrol is known to be pyrogenic aka fever inducing. I have no doubts about that part. That winstrol molecules will actually.break down.bodyfat on contact is the potential broscience that Im unsure of. In fact my old friend fukkenshredded (wherever u are) once claimed only zambon winstrol had this effect and it was the only injectable winstrol appeoved for human use at the time. I think the base powder was micronized? It wasnt as problematic at clogging syringes.

I saw case studies years and years ago. Many have been lost over time since my friend Ulter shut down AF. Basskiller probably could clear this up real quick. When i have a minute ill ask him.

It still needs ends up in the liver. You get more use of it per mg but it doesn't change it effects. Which is cool I guess if wanted to walk around on joints filled with sand held together by frozen rubber bands
This is not true. First pass degradation causes the parent hormone to change and also other.hormones are produced in the process like igf-1 for example.

This is not true. First pass degradation causes the parent hormone to change and also other.hormones are produced in the process like igf-1 for example.
Ok. Pin 100mg a day for six weeks and then get your bloods done. Shouldn't be any change at all in your ast/alt right?

I never said anything about liver values. Ever. Why did you make this comment?

It passing the liver on the way in doesn't change its effects or how it metabolizes. It just changes its potency per mg and increases the stability of blood serum concentration. Which you refuted. It still ends up in the liver as 17-aa compounds will. Injecting in versus taking orally doesn't change it into some magical fat burning agent

Injectable not.oral winstrol is known to be pyrogenic aka fever inducing. I have no doubts about that part. That winstrol molecules will actually.break down.bodyfat on contact is the potential broscience that Im unsure of. In fact my old friend fukkenshredded (wherever u are) once claimed only zambon winstrol had this effect and it was the only injectable winstrol appeoved for human use at the time. I think the base powder was micronized? It wasnt as problematic at clogging syringes.

I saw case studies years and years ago. Many have been lost over time since my friend Ulter shut down AF. Basskiller probably could clear this up real quick. When i have a minute ill ask him.

What? You are looking for or hoping to get fat loss through fever induction via injectable winstrol? Again you are posting absolutely no proof and your reasoning behind winstrol being fat burning is sounding more loose the more you address it.

Again I'm open to reading whatever you are reading to come to these conclusions. Im refuting both your claims that people use Winstrol for its thermogenic fat loss effects and the "breaking down bodyfat at the injection site".

It passing the liver on the way in doesn't change its effects or how it metabolizes. It just changes its potency per mg and increases the stability of blood serum concentration. Which you refuted. It still ends up in the liver as 17-aa compounds will. Injecting in versus taking orally doesn't change it into some magical fat burning agent
Im done. You guys know everything. Case closed.

What? You are looking for or hoping to get fat loss through fever induction via injectable winstrol? Again you are posting absolutely no proof and your reasoning behind winstrol being fat burning is sounding more loose the more you address it.

Again I'm open to reading whatever you are reading to come to these conclusions. Im refuting both your claims that people use Winstrol for its thermogenic fat loss effects and the "breaking down bodyfat at the injection site".
I never not once said i was going to use winstrol for any particular reason. I complained trips had oral winny but no injectable. I never said why. I never claimed people did such things either. The more you run your mouth the more obvious it is you are incapable of reading or at least comprehending what you read. I gain nothing by all of this so fuck right off and believe what you will.

Martin Tv Show GIF by Martin

I never not once said i was going to use winstrol for any particular reason. I complained trips had oral winny but no injectable. I never said why. I never claimed people did such things either. The more you run your mouth the more obvious it is you are incapable of reading or at least comprehending what you read. I gain nothing by all of this so fuck right off and believe what you will.
What? you literally mentioned it that's why I asked you for some readings on where you are reading this fat loss affect of winstrol. I then said injectable would not increase fat loss affects and you quote me and reply with :

Not true. Injecting bypasses the liver at least on the way in.

the hell does that have to do with my comments on fat loss. This is the part where you go bipolar and lose it a bit so we'll leave it at that and not clutter up Trips thread.

Last edited: