Triple B Solutions

Keep emails simple and don’t flood his inbox. Send the order and once BTC is sent that’s it. He mentioned he gets a ton of emails about product and cycle advice.

Which is funny to me. How green does one need to be to ask a source for cycle advice? Anything to keep a source communicating while their bare minimum order is in transit, i guess.

Does Trip even fucking lift? That's like asking a cheerleader advice on how to throw a game winning touchdown.

Which is funny to me. How green does one need to be to ask a source for cycle advice? Anything to keep a source communicating while their bare minimum order is in transit, i guess.

Does Trip even fucking lift? That's like asking a cheerleader advice on how to throw a game winning touchdown.
Its too fuckin early to be talkin about cheerleaders

Damnit

Imma sell everyone anavar and primo. Gunna make my money off these noobs.

I heard 16-20 week cycles of Primo and anavar are the best. Gotta run that Primo at 800-1,000 a week to "make it shine". $$$$$$ :) $$$$$

If I didn't value my hair I would, 200mg test / 800mg primo was one of my favorites a few years ago.

I wanna see someone just go full retard at like 2 grams of primo please.

If I didn't value my hair I would, 200mg test / 800mg primo was one of my favorites a few years ago.

I wanna see someone just go full retard at like 2 grams of primo please.
Well, I have good news muscletrain. If ever there was a meso member more qualified than the rest to go full retard on anything, its definitely you.

Well, I have good news muscletrain. If ever there was a meso member more qualified than the rest to go full retard on anything, its definitely you.

Maybe you should add it to your fat loss stack of injectable Winstrol for the "pyrogenic" effect and report back to me Mike.

Really round out that full retard stack. Make sure to check with your doctor to see if there's any drug interactions with your Lithium though first.

Maybe you should add it to your fat loss stack of injectable Winstrol for the "pyrogenic" effect and report back to me Mike.

Really round out that full retard stack. Make sure to check with your doctor to see if there's any drug interactions with your Lithium though first.
What do you look like "muscletrain?" Im just curious.

Black hair, 5'11, blueish green eyes, some would say grey.
The Kid Mero Wow GIF by Desus & Mero

This is awesome. Looks like the start to another healthy relationship. I'm always happy when two people meet on MESO and fall in love. This is why MESO is such a magical environment....
and ive always assumed most people here are kind of homophobic.
I am also happy for those two...
.. i feel like love is in the air tonight
or it is still from all the medication ive received during my 2 catheters and biopsy yesterday :D

and ive always assumed most people here are kind of homophobic.
I am also happy for those two...
.. i feel like love is in the air tonight
or it is still from all the medication ive received during my 2 catheters and biopsy yesterday :D
What'd they biopsy? I had my lymph nodes in my groin done on Monday. Hope everything's alright with you!

What'd they biopsy? I had my lymph nodes in my groin done on Monday. Hope everything's alright with you!
I've already documented quite a bit in the ciraw thread, maybe i make an own, dont want to spam too much threads xD
I am currently in heart insufficiency stadium III (EF around 20%) and for better diagnostics they made the double catheter and took 8 tissue samples of different areas of my heart (they went in each heart side with a 9,1mm diameter tubes with pliers added, i am happy they told me the diameter afterwards, else i would have ran away..) These samples will now get analysed.
It is unbelievable how far the medical technology is. I could literally see small tissue samples of my heart being frozen in nitrogen and other substances (dunno why, they used nitrogen and 2 other substances for the 8 samples)
All in all the thing that hurts the most are the 2 injections for local anesthesia. When they are inside of your heart you sometime get arrythmeas but nothing serious.Right after surgery the pressure bandage hurt and peeing was really hurt because i was not allowed to move an inch with my leg (peeing while lying is not so easy, try at home. having a doc and 3 nurses around you makes it even harder)
Now a day after the "surgery", my groin hurts quite a good bit and moving is not easy.

edit: and good luck to you of course. I am not sure how they do it for lymph nodes but should not be difficult. Main issue for me right now is not to blow the 2 incinsions because then i will probably bleed to death xD

I've already documented quite a bit in the ciraw thread, maybe i make an own, dont want to spam too much threads xD
I am currently in heart insufficiency stadium III (EF around 20%) and for better diagnostics they made the double catheter and took 8 tissue samples of different areas of my heart (they went in each heart side with a 9,1mm diameter tubes with pliers added, i am happy they told me the diameter afterwards, else i would have ran away..) These samples will now get analysed.
It is unbelievable how far the medical technology is. I could literally see small tissue samples of my heart being frozen in nitrogen and other substances (dunno why, they used nitrogen and 2 other substances for the 8 samples)
All in all the thing that hurts the most are the 2 injections for local anesthesia. When they are inside of your heart you sometime get arrythmeas but nothing serious.Right after surgery the pressure bandage hurt and peeing was really hurt because i was not allowed to move an inch with my leg (peeing while lying is not so easy, try at home. having a doc and 3 nurses around you makes it even harder)
Now a day after the "surgery", my groin hurts quite a good bit and moving is not easy.

edit: and good luck to you of course. I am not sure how they do it for lymph nodes but should not be difficult. Main issue for me right now is not to blow the 2 incinsions because then i will probably bleed to death xD
EF 20% is not what I hope to hear. Look, I watched my best friend slowly die of heart failure. It was heart breaking. Fight. Dont give up. I sat there and listened to cardiac wizards pronounce my friend to be weeks away from death and he made it several years longer. Control your blood pressure and dont be stupid like my friend who kept smoking meth and cigarettes regardless. Lose weight and exercise and dont let doctors tell you how long you are going to live

Sponsors