Triple B Solutions

making eyes flirt GIF by Baby Ariel
i want to see the physique possessing the biggest mouth on meso. If he is some wanker and im guessing he is then he is not worth my time.

Cat got your tongue "muscletrain?"

We can make this easy. Since you come off like some kind of expert, get your phone out and lets see a few pics. Your best shots but they have to be today. I will match you shot for shot.

Or you can get real good at shutting the fuck up in the future.

Make your choice.

We can make this easy. Since you come off like some kind of expert, get your phone out and lets see a few pics. Your best shots but they have to be today. I will match you shot for shot.

Make your choice.

You tricky goose Mike I see what you're doing here and you'll get no sexy photos from me, I'm not that easy I need dinner first. As much as a nice lil swap for swap sounds spicy I' gonna pass you'll have better luck on Grindr for that type of request.

I was hoping you'd ask for something more manly like bank account screenshots or dick picks to prove who was more manly I had them locked and loaded.

I agree with @BigBaldBeardGuy I think you and me are gonna get along just fine on here and I'm excited for what the future holds for me and you.

Yours truly,

Muscletrain XoXo

You tricky goose Mike I see what you're doing here and you'll get no sexy photos from me, I'm not that easy I need dinner first. As much as a nice lil swap for swap sounds spicy I' gonna pass you'll have better luck on Grindr for that type of request.

I was hoping you'd ask for something more manly like bank account screenshots or dick picks to prove who was more manly I had them locked and loaded.

I agree with @BigBaldBeardGuy I think you and me are gonna get along just fine on here and I'm excited for what the future holds for me and you.

Yours truly,

Muscletrain XoXo
Yawwwwwwwwn whatever you say wanker.

Yours truly,

Muscletrain XoXo

Make your choice.

Who cares. We’re all here for the same reason - to better ourselves. We all fuck up and say something stupid. Forget it and move on. Learn and grow. I’ve messed up and I admit it. Members fighting with other members is dumb.

Pick a source, any source and let’s go kick them a few times.

Who cares. We’re all here for the same reason - to better ourselves. We all fuck up and say something stupid. Forget it and move on. Learn and grow. I’ve messed up and I admit it. Members fighting with other members is dumb.

Pick a source, any source and let’s go kick them a few times.

Agreed. I'll meet you guys over in the Vallant Labs thread.

i want to see the physique possessing the biggest mouth on meso. If he is some wanker and im guessing he is then he is not worth my time.
You been running your gob a lot and what's your physique like then? You sound like one of those smartypants that are skinny as a rail...

You been running your gob a lot and what's your physique like then? You sound like one of those smartypants that are skinny as a rail...

I like to take the piss with Mike sometimes but I'd bet on him being a decently beefy boy I think he runs like 10iu of GH (Opti's?) per day or training days with some other stuff and seems to go hard in training from his posts, but I could also be a quad talking to you through a breathing tube keyboard who just reads a lot.

Majority of the people here don't post their photos on a forum that involves procuring often controlled substances in their country in various quantities nor is it expected.

It's an internet forum we'll be friends by the end of the day no one should give a shit.

I like to take the piss with Mike sometimes but I'd bet on him being a decently beefy boy I think he runs like 10iu of GH (Opti's?) per day or training days with some other stuff and seems to go hard in training from his posts, but I could also be a quad talking to you through a breathing tube keyboard who just reads a lot.
A beefy boy with a big mouth...lol theres a lot of those too.

Majority of the people here don't post their photos on a forum that involves procuring often controlled substances in their country in various quantities nor is it expected.

It's an internet forum we'll be friends by the end of the day no one should give a shit.
You poked fun about my disability but whatever like BBBG said we are all on the same side end of the day.

Post #306 I put up some customer bloodwork.
Are you a partner with imperial lion labs, if so I just want to know if my TEST E is lagit so I stop stressing it, this is my first cycle/blast im on my second week of 600mg and on the first week I frontloaded 1200mg, im not sure what to look for when it comes to it being lagit, im definitely getting stronger, it's hard to program my workout do to working on the oil rig as a roughneck but im doing a powerbuilding PPL 6X a week

Are you a partner with imperial lion labs, if so I just want to know if my TEST E is lagit so I stop stressing it, this is my first cycle/blast im on my second week of 600mg and on the first week I frontloaded 1200mg, im not sure what to look for when it comes to it being lagit, im definitely getting stronger, it's hard to program my workout do to working on the oil rig as a roughneck but im doing a powerbuilding PPL 6X a week
Good lord. Stop the drugs man.

Bro I'm so confused by your post, where did you get the idea that TripleB is associated with some random lab? Don't they drug test on the rigs cause I agree with @cochino. I'd be interested in where you made this connection between Imperial Lion Labs and TripleB.

Btw I've never heard of that lab at all but I'm gonna guess it's a SST special? Is this your first cycle or your first blast? If it's your first cycle I have no idea why you're front loading 1.2g and running 600mg. First cycle = KISS methodology (Keep It Simple, Stupid)

If the lab doesn't have HPLC testing results then no one can give you an answer on this.

EF 20% is not what I hope to hear. Look, I watched my best friend slowly die of heart failure. It was heart breaking. Fight. Dont give up. I sat there and listened to cardiac wizards pronounce my friend to be weeks away from death and he made it several years longer. Control your blood pressure and dont be stupid like my friend who kept smoking meth and cigarettes regardless. Lose weight and exercise and dont let doctors tell you how long you are going to live
Hey Mike,
thanks for your input. Really appreciate that.
I am already a bit happy (reliefed, call it whatever) because my EF has already recovered a bit without full medication during only 5 weeks.
beginning of May when i was brought to hospital i was at around 15%. Follow up Meeting on the same device and same doc last friday (today - 8 days) it was around 22%. And they forgot (yeah, dunno if i should cry or laugh) to add a beta blocker during my initial hospital visit which is why i am only on a beta blocker (2,5mg nebivolol, will increase slowly) since this appointment last friday.
I take quite a lot of medication, since yesterday i was also switched from candesartan (ARB) to Entresto (ARB+another drug, specially developed for heart insufficiency to increase EF) and my diuretics were increased (right now i am taking 25mg epleronone and 2x10mg torasemid daily, torasemid might get increased).
Blood pressure is absolutely no issue, i have to fight that i can get to the end dosages for entresto and nebivolol due to hypotension. Right now i am at 110/60 measured in hospital and i am still at the initial dosage of entresto and nebivolol..)
I am already on a good road of losing weight (down from 104kg end of april to 90kg today) and i excersise quite a bit (not now due to groin of course but after the recovery is done). 3x weights around 45min and 3x endurance, 1 of this tends to be intervals, 1 slow and steady and 1 medium)

and dont worry, i dont plan to give up nor to die. :D