Triple B Solutions

Like I guarantee your one of those kids snap chatting at the gym and you think using steroids is gonna get you jacked.

Now I know why people like Alex kikel, Broderick, bostin loyd and most BB hate forums

Most forums in general are ass. BTW, Bostin Shitfuck owns and runs one.

Facebook groups are the absolute bottom of the barrel though. This forum is great for info, but the underground is a cesspool.

i personally wouldn't care if every source here packed up and left, i would still come here for the sheer volume of info and the members that make this threads worth reading.

Now I know why people like Alex kikel, Broderick, bostin loyd and most BB hate forums

Bostin Lloyd shouldn't be in any sentence regarding bodybuilding, doesn't he run a forum and a facebook group? The guy who basically gave himself kidney failure and is the epitome if what not to be in this generation of steroid abusers.

Find some better people to follow imo.

I have never seen someone spam so many threads on here with doing zero research. Forums are trash because of users like you.

I can understand not reading all 300+ pages, but Atleast read the last page before this one
look at his post history... hes the type to get scammed on his first order. posted in like 5 different threads within 5 minutes trying to order

look at his post history... hes the type to get scammed on his first order. posted in like 5 different threads within 5 minutes trying to order
Yep. He’ll get scammed then post about how he got ripped off and it’s everyone’s fault but his own. Lol, “this is why Bostin Lloyd hates forums”. Tell us you’re a beginner noob without telling us you’re a beginner noob. @sergiocalderon :rolleyes: