Triple B Solutions

response received.

Daddy needs his mast deca and anavar. (and the wifes lady var).

Just wanted to be updated is all. Thanks.

When the weed man gets the pack out faster than the juice man i gets worried.

response received.

Daddy needs his mast deca and anavar. (and the wifes lady var).

Just wanted to be updated is all. Thanks.

When the weed man gets the pack out faster than the juice man i gets worried.
Absolutely correct, if this wasnt shipped then I messed up and I will make sure you are taken care of for the delayed T/A. I never run that far behind.

@TripleBSolutions Why don't you pop in here maybe once a day or so even if it's just a small message. It looks like you only come in and post after there are problems posted. I know your busy but YOU CHOSE to come here in addition to SST so you should have factored that in to YOUR DECISION when you came here. Small fires get stomped out quick before they turn into blazes.

@TripleBSolutions Why don't you pop in here maybe once a day or so even if it's just a small message. It looks like you only come in and post after there are problems posted. I know your busy but YOU CHOSE to come here in addition to SST so you should have factored that in to YOUR DECISION when you came here. Small fires get stomped out quick before they turn into blazes.
Yeah sure I can pop in every day and say hello. Usually I just watch if there are no questions or anything for me. I could post an updated price list and email every day if there is nothing else to talk about.

Yeah sure I can pop in every day and say hello. Usually I just watch if there are no questions or anything for me. I could post an updated price list and email every day if there is nothing else to talk about.
That would be better than nothing. It would put to rest a lot of people saying there emails aren't getting answered. They are clearly using the old one but it's pointless to try and get people to search. That way you still show a presence and people know your at least active.

Along with law enforcement sourcing d
Hope all is well with your cat man. My dog is my world so I never like hearing shit like this
Thanks. They are saying its some.kind of urinary.blockage. FLUTD they wanted 4k but i.only have.a.grand to my name so he is getting a catheter to drain his bladder and sending.him.home.

but it's pointless to try and get people to search.
I understand and agree with the point you are trying to make. But if these people, at the very least, cannot take the time to read a few pages back they have no business buying PEDs to inject themselves with.

@TripleBSolutions has posted his new email plenty of times now. And I do think it’s a good idea for him to pop in here daily even if it is just with the pastebin info, but it is not very hard to use the search function. If someone has read the last few pages and still can’t find it. I’m pretty sure someone here even did a step by step guide with pictures recently.

Thanks. They are saying its some.kind of urinary.blockage. FLUTD they wanted 4k but i.only have.a.grand to my name so he is getting a catheter to drain his bladder and sending.him.home.
That’s rough man, once again I’m sorry to hear that. Hopefully he’s feeling better soon.

I would prefer.if Trips.focus his.energies.on getting packs out more than coming here and waving hello I mean seriously
Good point but if you think he’s grinding 12 hour shifts to meet our demand then you’re being naive. It doesn’t take very long, especially since he’s still on SuperMegaAwesomeSize Batch 103 and apparently hasn’t had to brew since March/April. He’s receiving orders, boxing and scurrying around within a 2 hour radius to ship.

He chose this job and he’s being rewarded handsomely for it. You don’t need to worry about “overworking” him to check on us pain in the asses, I mean, customers.

lol. I want to order form this guy, but you make it so hard to feel good about it,lol

If there's any doubts, he does have a testing credit. His ass would be burnt toast if he were lying and he knows it, so at the moment, i'm leaning on the side of actually believing that he isn't tossing old labels on new batches. Of course much like my mood, that belief could change at a moment's notice.