Triple B Solutions

If there's any doubts, he does have a testing credit. His ass would be burnt toast if he were lying and he knows it, so at the moment, i'm leaning on the side of actually believing that he isn't tossing old labels on new batches. Of course much like my mood, that belief could change at a moment's notice.
I've been tip toeing around here for a while and decided to finally make an account. Been doing a lot of reading! One thing I do like, you vets put these sources through a blast fucking furnace,lol. Makes it easy to decide who to use and who not to use. Most of the time..

This poor bastard has been through the ringer, and is still here filling orders. So that makes me feel ok with it. For now. But like you, that could change in an hour from now.

This poor bastard has been through the ringer, and is still here filling orders. So that makes me feel ok with it. For now. But like you, that could change in an hour from now.
yeah but this doesnt mean hes still doing all the things he says he is (testing raws). theres a lot of skepticism regarding that cause of his batch sizes.

i dont know if you remember, but there was an incident a while back with someone being shorted 2 packs of anavar. trips kept saying the guy threw it in the trash or something, then eventually gave in after a few days saying if the guy ordered again he'd give the anavar for free and that he would start recording himself packing every order. do you really think hes recording himself packing every order? i highly doubt that.

I've been tip toeing around here for a while and decided to finally make an account. Been doing a lot of reading! One thing I do like, you vets put these sources through a blast fucking furnace,lol. Makes it easy to decide who to use and who not to use. Most of the time..

This poor bastard has been through the ringer and is still here filling orders. So that makes me feel ok with it. For now. But like you, that could change in an hour from now.
He brings a lot of that on himself.

Edit: Welcome to MESO :)

Good point but if you think he’s grinding 12 hour shifts to meet our demand then you’re being naive. It doesn’t take very long, especially since he’s still on SuperMegaAwesomeSize Batch 103 and apparently hasn’t had to brew since March/April. He’s receiving orders, boxing and scurrying around within a 2 hour radius to ship.

He chose this job and he’s being rewarded handsomely for it. You don’t need to worry about “overworking” him to check on us pain in the asses, I mean, customers.
Im casting my vote for happy medium. Something in between babysitting and being distant.

Good point but if you think he’s grinding 12 hour shifts to meet our demand then you’re being naive. It doesn’t take very long, especially since he’s still on SuperMegaAwesomeSize Batch 103 and apparently hasn’t had to brew since March/April. He’s receiving orders, boxing and scurrying around within a 2 hour radius to ship.

He chose this job and he’s being rewarded handsomely for it. You don’t need to worry about “overworking” him to check on us pain in the asses, I mean, customers.
^^^^ Absolutely this. Anyone believes he's still on the same batch is naive. Maybe the same raws, seriously doubt same brew

If there's any doubts, he does have a testing credit. His ass would be burnt toast if he were lying and he knows it, so at the moment, i'm leaning on the side of actually believing that he isn't tossing old labels on new batches. Of course much like my mood, that belief could change at a moment's notice.
Probably same raws, definitely not one big brew though. As long as he does his math right it would be hard to catch the lie

same raws? i just cant believe that especially when he says that he bought over 4kg of every raws

I mean I'm not a brewer so someone else can do the math or how feasible this is but I was literally told by him he brews Test E and Test C at 10kg at once. Other stuff in less. Seems like a giant ass fucking brew isn't that like 1500 vials of each.

It would be pretty risky on his end to get new raws and brew without testing. One bad batch and a blind test and he'd be done.
he could just assume that raws from his new supplier are good and not be testing them. id be more than happy to give trips the benefit of the doubt if he wasnt so reluctant to do testing from the start and evasive with all his answers
I mean I'm not a brewer so someone else can do the math or how feasible this is but I was literally told by him he brews Test E and Test C at 10kg at once. Other stuff in less. Seems like a giant ass fucking brew isn't that like 1500 vials of each.
should be a little over 3k for test e and around 4k of test c. the question is where did trips get all this money for raws from when he came from sst having to give syn a cut of his sales?

So much speculation. Filling orders still takes a ton of time when you inspect each product you send out multiple times.

I am still waiting on new raws. I have had issues getting new raws in and that was mostly blamed on shipping crackdowns/regulation issues in China. Glad I stocked up when I made my last batch but new raws are slowly starting to come in now.

@Methyl Mike Sorry to hear that, if you need an order update to help ease your anxiety feel free to shoot me an email.

So much speculation. Filling orders still takes a ton of time when you inspect each product you send out multiple times.

I am still waiting on new raws. I have had issues getting new raws in and that was mostly blamed on shipping crackdowns/regulation issues in China. Glad I stocked up when I made my last batch but new raws are slowly starting to come in now.

@Methyl Mike Sorry to hear that, if you need an order update to help ease your anxiety feel free to shoot me an email.
I appreciate that considerably. We are 100% good my man. Your word is good with me.

What ever happened to “raws are being produced again “? I know you didn’t say that Trip, but there were a few members around here *mainly in the panda forum* spreading fake news. Shame. Like others have mentioned; don’t forget to test them. Purity is only going to get worse from here forward. I think that’s fair to assume

What ever happened to “raws are being produced again “? I know you didn’t say that Trip, but there were a few members around here *mainly in the panda forum* spreading fake news. Shame. Like others have mentioned; don’t forget to test them. Purity is only going to get worse from here forward. I think that’s fair to assume
Is this across the board and an issue facing all sources? How does this potentially affect the end consumers? Is there some way brewers can make quality gear even if the raws are affected? I know absolutely nothing about brewing FYI.

Is this across the board and an issue facing all sources? How does this potentially affect the end consumers? Is there some way brewers can make quality gear even if the raws are affected? I know absolutely nothing about brewing FYI.
Yea add more raws I’d assume, ps I’m no brewer either but if the raw was tested and 90% you’d have to add 10% more raw to get that labeled outcome. I think?

1. Yes

it potentially hurts consumers by getting short changed on oils in order for sources to save money

if a brewer knows the purity of their raws, they should be able to calculate and dose appropriately. But if raws aren’t being made, then no. Nobody is getting anything

if raws have to move out of China; you’re looking at a price increase. So if you’re paying $30 for a vial of test now; you’ll be looking closer to 40

but it’s an ongoing issue at this time

Adding to what I said, just because raw manufacturers move to another country does not mean it will stay their either. Could be a long road ahead, maybe not. It’s waiting and finding out

1. Yes

it potentially hurts consumers by getting short changed on oils in order for sources to save money

if a brewer knows the purity of their raws, they should be able to calculate and dose appropriately. But if raws aren’t being made, then no. Nobody is getting anything

if raws have to move out of China; you’re looking at a price increase. So if you’re paying $30 for a vial of test now; you’ll be looking closer to 40

but it’s an ongoing issue at this time
So quality product reaching us is in the hands of the brewer assuming he/she has raws to work with. Thanks for the info.