Triple B Solutions

So complaining that the guy buys too many raws and his batches last too long is a legit complaint but sitting on people’s orders for nearly a week isn’t?

Well fuck that! No, slow TA is not acceptable! This is something people should be getting on triple B’s ass about!

when you started seeing this shit it’s a HUGE red flag that the source is getting in over their head. Order with caution!

So complaining that the guy buys too many raws and his batches last too long is a legit complaint but sitting on people’s orders for nearly a week isn’t?

Well fuck that! No, slow TA is not acceptable! This is something people should be getting on triple B’s ass about!

when you started seeing this shit it’s a HUGE red flag that the source is getting in over their head. Order with caution!
Good point. Trips has too many orders at the moment or he’s made enough money to slow the hustle. Since everything is already brewed and in vials from mega-batch 103 then he should just be boxing and shipping. That shouldn’t slow shit down at all.

I think the complaint about buying large volume of raws is that he probably didn’t. He was broke at the time. It’s his way of circumventing the testing requirements. Test once to appease the masses and then say “it’s the same batch no need to test more”.

Good point. Trips has too many orders at the moment or he’s made enough money to slow the hustle. Since everything is already brewed and in vials from mega-batch 103 then he should just be boxing and shipping. That shouldn’t slow shit down at all.

I think the complaint about buying large volume of raws is that he probably didn’t. He was broke at the time. It’s his way of circumventing the testing requirements. Test once to appease the masses and then say “it’s the same batch no need to test more”.
Im waiting on my precontest stack. You are scaring me. I hope not for no reason.

I ordered on the 13th, and received on the 20th.

I know patience is a virtue and all that. But no response to an email i sent yesterday and still no label? Only reason i pulled the trigger was the appearance of being stocked up and ready to ship.

I would think taking 2 seconds to update the shipping eta isn't too much to ask.

I know patience is a virtue and all that. But no response to an email i sent yesterday and still no label? Only reason i pulled the trigger was the appearance of being stocked up and ready to ship.

I would think taking 2 seconds to update the shipping eta isn't too much to ask.
You are giving me anxiety. Just chill out for a day or two let the man at least read these posts and have a minute to address them.

You are giving me anxiety. Just chill out for a day or two let the man at least read these posts and have a minute to address them.
Well Trips hasn't been very active here either. I think as others have said that he's not able to keep up.
After brewing 'super batch 103' you would think he would be more active here but he's not.
My guess is he's busy brewing and not testing, trying to keep up. Bad things usually happen when someone falls behind.

Well he didn’t answer @Lb187 email so he had to post here. Sorry about your anxiety but it’s best to post these things right away so everyone is aware.

It is kind of a good point, he PM'd me saying he literally brews in multi kilo batches. Should just be picking orders at this point.

Anyone with shitty domestic TA is a valid excuse, my first advice to him was slow it down or stop taking new customers if you're gonna get overwhelmed. Go look at Stanford that guy runs like a 3-4 week Domestic TA which is retarded lol.

I'd expect my products in under a week domestic let alone not responding to my emails or confirming it even shipped.

We already have DNP Shredded Labs and Stanford for the 1 month TAs.

He doesn't respond to my emails either. I thought it was just me so I opened a dummy email and he didn't respond to that one either. I'm talking about weeks ago.
He also had to change his email address. Search his more recent posts. You’re probably using the one on the first page and that one no longer works.

Hey there, you emailed me at approximately 8pm last night. Sorry I did not get back to you sooner but I am checking on your order and will make sure it is out today if it has not already been dropped off.

what did you order? Just curious because I placed an order Monday and trip has been nothing but proper& fast communication. I ordered the wrong dose of lady var and he let me change it last minute. Hes responded multiple times throughout the day on his new email. He told me my pack should arrive in under a week.