Triple B Solutions

Hey Mike,
thanks for your input. Really appreciate that.
I am already a bit happy (reliefed, call it whatever) because my EF has already recovered a bit without full medication during only 5 weeks.
beginning of May when i was brought to hospital i was at around 15%. Follow up Meeting on the same device and same doc last friday (today - 8 days) it was around 22%. And they forgot (yeah, dunno if i should cry or laugh) to add a beta blocker during my initial hospital visit which is why i am only on a beta blocker (2,5mg nebivolol, will increase slowly) since this appointment last friday.
I take quite a lot of medication, since yesterday i was also switched from candesartan (ARB) to Entresto (ARB+another drug, specially developed for heart insufficiency to increase EF) and my diuretics were increased (right now i am taking 25mg epleronone and 2x10mg torasemid daily, torasemid might get increased).
Blood pressure is absolutely no issue, i have to fight that i can get to the end dosages for entresto and nebivolol due to hypotension. Right now i am at 110/60 measured in hospital and i am still at the initial dosage of entresto and nebivolol..)
I am already on a good road of losing weight (down from 104kg end of april to 90kg today) and i excersise quite a bit (not now due to groin of course but after the recovery is done). 3x weights around 45min and 3x endurance, 1 of this tends to be intervals, 1 slow and steady and 1 medium)

and dont worry, i dont plan to give up nor to die. :D
Thats great news! Your blood pressure is great you are losing weight and it seems listening to your doctors. Bravo! Stay on track brother. Your success will mean so much to you and your family. I am happy for you. If the road gets hard, do not fret, we are always here for you and remember Jesus overcame the world already. What we have to deal with is a cakewalk.

Wish you the best.

Don't be a stranger.

Hey Mike,
thanks for your input. Really appreciate that.
I am already a bit happy (reliefed, call it whatever) because my EF has already recovered a bit without full medication during only 5 weeks.
beginning of May when i was brought to hospital i was at around 15%. Follow up Meeting on the same device and same doc last friday (today - 8 days) it was around 22%. And they forgot (yeah, dunno if i should cry or laugh) to add a beta blocker during my initial hospital visit which is why i am only on a beta blocker (2,5mg nebivolol, will increase slowly) since this appointment last friday.
I take quite a lot of medication, since yesterday i was also switched from candesartan (ARB) to Entresto (ARB+another drug, specially developed for heart insufficiency to increase EF) and my diuretics were increased (right now i am taking 25mg epleronone and 2x10mg torasemid daily, torasemid might get increased).
Blood pressure is absolutely no issue, i have to fight that i can get to the end dosages for entresto and nebivolol due to hypotension. Right now i am at 110/60 measured in hospital and i am still at the initial dosage of entresto and nebivolol..)
I am already on a good road of losing weight (down from 104kg end of april to 90kg today) and i excersise quite a bit (not now due to groin of course but after the recovery is done). 3x weights around 45min and 3x endurance, 1 of this tends to be intervals, 1 slow and steady and 1 medium)

and dont worry, i dont plan to give up nor to die. :D
Please excuse me from not checking your post history to look for answer, but do you mind dropping a tad bit of context. Is this aas related? Are you currently on anything? How recent was your last cycle?

Please excuse me from not checking your post history to look for answer, but do you mind dropping a tad bit of context. Is this aas related? Are you currently on anything? How recent was your last cycle?
hi there,
check here:
most is documented

I was never on huge doses of AAS, most I took was around 700mg test a week. HGH was a different story, i was dumb and took up tp 10iu daily for several weeks

the cause is not clear yet - that is why the biopsys will be done.
I will keep you updated

TripleB has 200mg/ml Primo E for $100? And it looks like someone submitted theirs to Jano and it checked out. Just surprising because I paid twice as much for primo earlier this year (literally 100mg/ml for $100).

Oh don't get me wrong I'm absolutely shedding a bit. Right now I'm doing 750 Test E/400 Mast E/620 Primo/225 Deca. I think I'll either have to lower the DHTs or bump up the test when I draw blood next week. E2 feels a tad low.
Damn. I’d love to try Mast but it seems brutal on the hairline regardless of genetics. I may have to give RU a shot

You could do what I do and fucking douse your head with RU. I also have a topical Fina+Mino+Tretinoin formula although
I’m admittedly slackin’ on that.
Where do you get the topical Fin? I’ve only had luck with oral Finasteride. Trying something a lil different. .5 mg Dutasteride M, W, F and 1 mg of Fin on T, Thurs, Sat, Sun

Where do you get the topical Fin? I’ve only had luck with oral Finasteride. Trying something a lil different. .5 mg Dutasteride M, W, F and 1 mg of Fin on T, Thurs, Sat, Sun
I switched to topical fin when I started running the primo. No hard data on it, but my inner broscience tells me oral fin would be a waste when running a DHT compound.

I get the fin/mino/tretinoin formula from Strut online. There may be less expensive ways, but it lets me dial in how much of each is in the formula. Looks like fucking jizz but it’s actually not messy at all and smells like peppermint, very easy to apply.

Never thought of trying both fin and dut so I might see if I can get both from them now that you mention it.