Triple B Solutions

I don't know about his batches and I don't really care. There is a level of blind faith anyone has when purchasing this stuff. It doesn't matter how many batches he's had tested because he could be faking the label or faking the test results, or sending different sample for testing than he is selling.

So is there a possibility that the gear is underdosed or overdosed? sure, there always is. But that is part of the inherent risk we take when purchasing from UGL's and even pharma. Sure pharma has more strict standards, but that doesn't mean they don't fuck up some times too.

It still doesn't have fuck all to do with late shipping. And that is my only point, it is a stupid conclusion to draw
The worry is that I'm not getting something already brewed and tested? That's not a legitimate concern and stupid to worry about what I could be injecting.... Hmm ok I think I got it now thanks.

I am seriously not trying to start shit. But I'm not a rookie around here. When shit like this happens just get me a little worried about the product. I want to try it it's gotten good reviews so far. 1st time in a long long time I'm not doing it myself. Forgive the concerns. Not making assumptions just the old meso paranoia kicking in.
No worries, man, I didn't read far enough back into the thread to see what was actually happening so I certainly didn't help the situation. I genuinely hope you get exactly what you ordered and what you expect.

On the flip side, I have only been here for a few months and have not seen some of the old shit that happened here, so I suppose it is not possible for me to have that paranoia yet. I am not THAT young, but I have only been part of this "lifestyle" for about 3 years.

The worry is that I'm not getting something already brewed and tested? That's not a legitimate concern and stupid to worry about what I could be injecting.... Hmm ok I think I got it now thanks.
You're twisting my words. My point is you CANNOT guarantee that you are getting something that has been tested without testing it yourself, or having it tested yourself.

And testing and shipping are not related in any way in this case. Please clarify this for me, but from your post it seemed you were questioning the gear concentration BECAUSE the shipment is late. Did I get that wrong?

You're twisting my words. My point is you CANNOT guarantee that you are getting something that has been tested without testing it yourself, or having it tested yourself.

And testing and shipping are not related in any way in this case. Please clarify this for me, but from your post it seemed you were questioning the gear concentration BECAUSE the shipment is late. Did I get that wrong?
In all seriousness if all that tested shit was gtg and all I had to do is inspect it. This mix up would be over now. Makes me wonder about the rest? Call it paranoia. That's fair I guess. Just seems like such a drag for something so very simple.

Where is he getting 40 litre glassware and a hot plate and stirrer large enough to brew that much is my question?

10kg = 10000 grams

10000g / 2.5g per vial = 4000 vials

4000 vials * 10ml = 40000ml or 40 litres

If he’s weighting out API solvent etc. multiple times, that’s not one batch. Every time you measure you leave room for error and it’s a new batch.

As unbelievable as it seems to brew 10kg at once, let’s explore this with a little more maths.

Let’s assume an average mamby pamby order of 4 TestE vials each order. I’m guessing he’s doing quite a few orders each day but let’s assume on average 15 packs per day (we’re up to 60 vials going out the door each day for the glue sniffers in the back). It’s been about 3 months since the MegaSuperAwesome batch 103 (I might be wrong but I think it’s close within a few days) so that’s 90 days of 60 vials going out the door. Or 3,600 vials out since end of March.

He better be submitting some raw samples soon. He’s running out of his SuperMegaAwesome batch 103.

The gear might be good. But this is bold-face lying in order to circumvent our request for testing. Order with confidence.

I am seriously not trying to start shit. But I'm not a rookie around here. When shit like this happens just get me a little worried about the product. I want to try it it's gotten good reviews so far. 1st time in a long long time I'm not doing it myself. Forgive the concerns. Not making assumptions just the old meso paranoia kicking in.
You seem like a rookie, freaking out over nothing. I put an order in last Thursday and got it yesterday, actually arrived a day early.

You seem like a rookie, freaking out over nothing. I put an order in last Thursday and got it yesterday, actually arrived a day early.

Congratulations on receiving your order!

This is what fucking sucks around here. A fellow MEMBER posts because he is having issues with his order and instead of receiving 100% support from all of us, he’s getting flamed. Guys here are giving another member shit and standing on the side of the source.

Fuck that. Trips, get your shit together and fix this issue. You’re falling apart.

While mine ordered last week hasn't even left the building... Nice..

You must have ordered something that he needs to brew up fresh. Makes sense seeing as how no one else fell through the cracks.

i would have that shit tested to see if it matches the previous test results. If it doesn't, well, we're going to have a lot of cry babies mad that we ran off their best buddy source.

You must have ordered something that he needs to brew up fresh. Makes sense seeing as how no one else fell through the cracks.

i would have that shit tested to see if it matches the previous test results. If it doesn't, well, we're going to have a lot of cry babies mad that we ran off their best buddy source.
Hoping not THIS but...

Mast and var for me and some var for the wife. 2 of the most sought after raws right now... Just makes me a bit nervous and is the only reason I went with BBB, Because it was supposed to be in stock.

If it's just me, then my apologies. I hope I'm just being a whiny bitch. Or someone could tighten up on the T/A since there's a super batch. Unno.

Hoping not THIS but...

Mast and var for me and some var for the wife. 2 of the most sought after raws right now... Just makes me a bit nervous and is the only reason I went with BBB, Because it was supposed to be in stock.

If it's just me, then my apologies. I hope I'm just being a whiny bitch. Or someone could tighten up on the T/A since there's a super batch. Unno.
Listen man what you're describing is basically how it went when I ordered from Trip. Some days went by, a label was then made, and then there was no movement on the label for a week, just "shipping label created." I didn't say shit to Trip because my plan was to have the gear tested and provide an accurate, uninfluenced review of his services.

The gear showed up. Testing came back good. I don't think you're being treated differently from any of his other customers. If you think differently, then help us all out and send your shit in for testing. Trip offers a testing credit.

Listen man what you're describing is basically how it went when I ordered from Trip. Some days went by, a label was then made, and then there was no movement on the label for a week, just "shipping label created." I didn't say shit to Trip because my plan was to have the gear tested and provide an accurate, uninfluenced review of his services.

The gear showed up. Testing came back good. I don't think you're being treated differently from any of his other customers. If you think differently, then help us all out and send your shit in for testing. Trip offers a testing credit.
That's shitty t/a for a domestic source with stock on hand imho. So it is what it is.
I don't think I'm being treated differently. I'm just wondering why so long for some shit already vialed up and ready to ship. And to test anything I gotta get it 1st lol.

I'm just wondering why so long for some shit already vialed up and ready to ship..
My guess is that it has something to do with the methods he uses to ship out high volumes of illegal drugs without compromising security or drawing heat on himself (or you).

Good luck bud I hope you get your pack.

My guess is that it has something to do with the methods he uses to ship out high volumes of illegal drugs without compromising security or drawing heat on himself (or you).

Good luck bud I hope you get your pack.
Appreciate it. But I receive packs from people sending out way larger volume daily. Distillate for example.. isn't easy to ship. Yet I can get 30 ml or a gallon in 3 days from order to door. And that shit has to be extracted soo there's that.

Again it's all brewed up and sitting in vials. Your making a SHIT TON of money to do this job. The long ta and waits to ship make absolutely no sense. Your being paid very well

Congratulations on receiving your order!

This is what fucking sucks around here. A fellow MEMBER posts because he is having issues with his order and instead of receiving 100% support from all of us, he’s getting flamed. Guys here are giving another member shit and standing on the side of the source.

Fuck that. Trips, get your shit together and fix this issue. You’re falling apart.
This dude ordered a day after me, thought we give domestic 10 days before losing our shit? If the source actually did something wrong then I'm all for telling him to get it together but expecting prime delivery for drugs is ridiculous to me.

This dude ordered a day after me, thought we give domestic 10 days before losing our shit? If the source actually did something wrong then I'm all for telling him to get it together but expecting prime delivery for drugs is ridiculous to me.

Read the last 3 pages. His order hasn’t even shipped yet. Trips was on yesterday to address it and it still hasn’t shipped. A week just to process? Then 3-5 days for USPS. For Domestic? That’s lame.

I like to keep up with this thread bud god dam this guy is a whiney bitch

Then I’m a whiney bitch too.

It’s as easy as grab 4 vials, box, and then fat ass it to the blue box. That takes a week. And that’s acceptable?

His order hasn’t even shipped in a week. It’d be different if it was sitting in the postal system right now but it hasn’t even made it out of the trailer park yet.

Everyone loves their source. Let’s hear you whiney bitches when the source fucks you over. Members are supposed to stick together with members. Not flame a guy because he has an issue.