Triple B Solutions

Are you serious? You’re just arguing for the sake of argument now. You’re also essentially calling me and @Lb187 liars.

That’s fine Mike. You’re on your own. You don’t want to be part of the community and would rather defend these sources? Good luck to you.

Informed Delivery uses your address not a stupid tracking number. I use it for all mail as it lets me know I have packages coming and I don’t need to leave them on the porch for the porch pirates to nab.
Obviously ive never heard of informed delivery

Informed delivery has never worked for me unless I enter the tracking numbers manually, which kind of defeats the purpose in cases like this.
This I can agree with. A few orders with Trips, and a few Internationals orders out of here and none showed on Informed Delivery. Website, App, none of these orders showed up. Hell, an extremely low percentage of stuff I order online ever shows up on there.

You guys realize the membership here holds the source accountable? If we arent united in that, nobody is going to do it, and sources can sell you whatever garbage they want with zero repercussions. If a memeber has an issue, it should be heard and addressed. This isnt unreasonable.

This I can agree with. A few orders with Trips, and a few Internationals orders out of here and none showed on Informed Delivery. Website, App, none of these orders showed up. Hell, an extremely low percentage of stuff I order online ever shows up on there.
When they send you your daily email down by the packages click on the see upcoming packages. Log in to your account and it'll show you a list of delivered and upcoming packages

I never have problems and order enough shit to know how this works.

I never have problems and order enough shit to know how this works.
I have probably a dozen packs a week from various vendors and such come to my house and it is a very low percentage that show on there.

You can curse or get mad and defensive all you want. I’m not speaking to your issue with not receiving a package. I only replied about ID because it has sucked for me.

Then I’m a whiney bitch too.

It’s as easy as grab 4 vials, box, and then fat ass it to the blue box. That takes a week. And that’s acceptable?

His order hasn’t even shipped in a week. It’d be different if it was sitting in the postal system right now but it hasn’t even made it out of the trailer park yet.

Everyone loves their source. Let’s hear you whiney bitches when the source fucks you over. Members are supposed to stick together with members. Not flame a guy because he has an issue.
First off let get this straight, I’m not defending trip by any means. If he wants to burn any member here then fuck him. Trip has been having problems for over a month now, this dude that I’m calling out asked for it by ordering from him. I guarantee if someone orders from naps right now you wouldn’t be supporting them because they did not do their proper research so come down to ground level. Trip is not a good place to order right now, the dude doesn’t even come around here much anymore. T/a is a problem with this source, has been since he came around. That being said everyone has gotten their shit from him and all blind test have been spot on. Like people say this isn’t Amazon, if you want an Amazon like approach do some fucking research and use a source that is known for good t/a.
The last thing I need to be doing is butting heads with someone over the internet over some completely different persons dumb decisions. After all I go straight to your posts when I want the most definite answers, which is out of respects.
PS informed is completely fucked right now.
I have a pack from India in my hand and informed says it’s still in customs, AS WELL as last week a domestic order landed with informed still saying a post label was being made.
All in all if I were to order from trips I would 1 know he is probably brewing without tested raws, 2 expect delayed t/a.
trips has supplied tons of people here and no one has gotten burned, YET

Well bro, first I assumed that he’s not a liar. Why would he lie?

Then there’s this thing called Informed Delivery. If you look at it, it gives you updates from the time the postage label is printed. Since he said “label has been printed but no update” it hasn’t moved in the postal system.

Is it so unreasonable to believe other members here?
Obviously the ratio of members to sources is overwhelmed, but I’ve seen plenty of people try to lie about orders to get free shit. After all it is the black market we’re dealing with

You guys realize the membership here holds the source accountable? If we arent united in that, nobody is going to do it, and sources can sell you whatever garbage they want with zero repercussions. If a memeber has an issue, it should be heard and addressed. This isnt unreasonable.
I was not aware of that actually.