Triple B Solutions

No. I was just grateful that I had a good go.to for GH. Tbh Opti is so well liked I figured meso would just gang up on me so I dropped it. I recall opti being a man of few words and when he let me know my order shipped he didnt mention 5 not 6. When I got 5 I was like well lesson learned I guess and I got to work in th

That particular btc atm had a much higher fee than the last one I used. And its not that I made a mistake, theres NO WAY to know how much the fee will be. I tell the atm where to send funds and insert cash it tells me how much btc I have bought but the recipient receives how much I sent minus x. I drew the line at $800. It was a little short I expected half a kit or something but got a kit less than what I ordered.
Hopefully Opti will make it up for you..see if you can send him the other $20 or so and then send out that kit. Sometimes things get lost in the shuffle.

Good luck man...hope this works out for you.

Dude what are you 12? Ever since you've been here some of the shit you say fucking blows my mind.
If you did any fucking homework here whatsoever and only comprehended 10% of it, you would know that's not how it works here.
This isn't eroids. If a member his has a legitimate complaint against a source his/her voice is heard and we always side with the member.
Keeping shit like that private not only hurts you, but it hurts every potential customer that source may have.
Unlike other boards, these sources camp here on our property rent free. For that they should be upheld to the highest standards and if they fuck up its adios Arturo.
I was super green at the time. My source before was sciroxx so you tell me what you think I.knew back then. Well since I still dont know shit i k ew less than that.

Hopefully Opti will make it up for you..see if you can send him the other $20 or so and then send out that kit. Sometimes things get lost in the shuffle.

Good luck man...hope this works out for you.
What Opti should have done is reach out and give him a $90 credit on his next order.
Fuck them!

I tried a couple btc traders coinbase and a other one they all wanted to hold funds for 10 days before sending which forced me.to find a btc atm.
Fuck those atms man I reccomend cashapp to buy btc then send to an app, like I said I use coinomi then send from there. super simple

Im good. I am on the lookout for a new source for GH Fool me once....
I'm not blindly siding with the source on this but let's weigh out the facts here. Opti is a true OG member of Meso. He provides 99+% GH at the cheapest prices that I've personally ever seen. He has never had any reported shipping issues. And you admitted that due to a btc atm issue, that was your responsibility to account for, he received less money than what the quoted price was. As a business person myself i find it difficult to side with you on this. Opti is a man that knows his worth. Consider making your next gh purchase through him, and ask him if you can add the funds that weren't enough last time as credit towards your next purchase. You made a mistake with the crypto. It happens. I can almost guarantee you he will oblige you.

What Opti should have done is reach out and give him a $90 credit on his next order.
Fuck them!
Agreed and my bad...you are right, Mike was owed $90. My old eyes managed to fuck up reading his post ... perhaps time for bed as been in a fair bit of pain since injuring my shoulder yesterday and didn't sleep too well last night :(

Tried to get another rep up there then felt a little pop...

Fuck those atms man I reccomend cashapp to buy btc then send to an app, like I said I use coinomi then send from there. super simple
Coinbase sucks IMO...the hold times are too damn long agreed. I use Coinmama but I know the fees in advance including bank fees. My bank charges $20 for a debit card transfer to another country.

Agreed and my bad...you are right, Mike was owed $90. My old eyes managed to fuck up reading his post ... perhaps time for bed as been in a fair bit of pain since injuring my shoulder yesterday and didn't sleep too well last night :(

Ive been there. Ice and relax but as soon as you have some.pain free.movement start building back up. Active recovery I think its called? Worked for me. I fell.down a flight of stairs and dislocated my right shoulder. God looking back did that SUCK.

Wish you a speedy recovery.

Ive been there. Ice and relax but as soon as you have some.pain free.movement start building back up. Active recovery I think its called? Worked for me. I fell.down a flight of stairs and dislocated my right shoulder. God looking back did that SUCK.

Wish you a speedy recovery.
Thanks and I thought I tore the RC, but did regain some more ROM later today so that's a good sign. Tomorrow will be doing lower body anyway so no heavy weight.

Hope you injury isn't serious. Rest and don't push it.

Hope you injury isn't serious. Rest and don't push it.
Thanks, and fingers crossed I didn't tear the RC just strained it.

Yep going to be taking it easier in the gym and as it's leg day tomorrow am not going to do deadlifts as it will put pressure on the shoulder on the pull. Just leg press and leg exercises plus some light arm rehab exercises to loosen the shoulder up.

Apart from my last post. I received my order from Trip. Only took 5 business days. Received everything I asked for. Something i would like to add is that i enjoy doing business with people that are passionate about what they do. Those are the people that usually rank among the best in their profession. Trip appears to take pride in his brewing from what I've read. This is something that set trip apart from the rest for me. For most of the other venders here, or anywhere for that matter, it's all business and a bottom line, and people paying janoshik to help keep quality control. And that's cool, but it's refreshing to see a person that is motivated mainly by their perception that they can always do better and out do themselves in their chosen field of expertise. This is just my review and my thoughts.

Yep going to be taking it easier in the gym and as it's leg day tomorrow am not going to do deadlifts as it will put pressure on the shoulder on the pull. Just leg press and leg exercises plus some light arm rehab exercises to loosen the shoulder up.
Yeah no squats either. You do deadlifts on leg day.? Fuuuuck I would be dead lol.

Thanks and I thought I to

Bro I advise taking it easy for a few days while you ice and watch that shoulder close. When i dislocated my shoulder Incouldnt do shit. Your shoulder is under pressure from a lot more than younthink. And a major injury could be closer than younthink.

Yeah no squats either. You do deadlifts on leg day. Fuuuuck I would be dead lol.
Nope no squats...squats do kill my shoulders because of my rather long arms and wish my gym had an SSB.

Might just join the cardio bunnies on the elliptical haha.