Triple B Solutions

Apart from my last post. I received my order from Trip. Only took 5 business days. Received everything I asked for. Something i would like to add is that i enjoy doing business with people that are passionate about what they do. Those are the people that usually rank among the best in their profession. Trip appears to take pride in his brewing from what I've read. This is something that set trip apart from the rest for me. For most of the other venders here, or anywhere for that matter, it's all business and a bottom line, and people paying janoshik to help keep quality control. And that's cool, but it's refreshing to see a person that is motivated mainly by their perception that they can always do better and out do themselves in their chosen field of expertise. This is just my review and my thoughts.
You’re supposed to stop at the balls.

All this gum flapping but no perky tits yet wtf is this shit?

In case ya'll forgot what tits look like

Attachments

• de256za-722e0445-44a8-470b-b7b4-65c2f3bc29cc.png
    de256za-722e0445-44a8-470b-b7b4-65c2f3bc29cc.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 43
  • the_lobby_by_maurislave_dd3vssm-pre.png
    the_lobby_by_maurislave_dd3vssm-pre.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 43
He is a drug dealer you fool, If he truly enjoy & is passionate about doing all of this, he would run a legitimate compounding pharmacy, this is just a business to him, he gives something to us in exchange

Ignorant for you to assume its impossible to take pride in your work simply because its illegal.

What? I don't feel like an idiot. Quite opposite. I wasn't raised with the Dr. Spock mentality or whatever it is that some of these new younger men with 'feelings ' have. Not just feelings, but borderline feminine.
The problem is some of you have never been taken behind a barn and got a good country ass whipping. Too many guys being nurtured and treated and acting like females.
I'm 59, and most of my girlfriends have been 10-20 years younger than me.
My Filipina hottie that I've been with for a little over 5 years is 36.
I asked her why she didn't have anyone closer to her age and she said that men her age are losers. She said she feels like a woman with me because I act like a male. She feels safe in knowing that I'll protect her, she like the fact that I have manners, that I an kind and courteous but protective. I've heard basically the same from my past girlfriends.
She's no dummy and neither am I. We're both college educated (not that means anything).
I have a fairly large farming and ranching operation here that keeps me occupied.
Nothing some sissy on the internet is going to bother me.
Trust me on that. ;)
Wtf are you talking about? Nobody gives a fuck about your ladyboy girlfriend.

Why do you feel the need to call people ignorant simply because they disagree with you?
I explained why I disagreed and why I felt it was ignorant in the post you replied to. Perhaps you should brush up on your reading skills. Just because you're a juice head doesn't mean you have to be the stereotype my guy.

I explained why I disagreed and why I felt it was ignorant in the post you replied to. Perhaps you should brush up on your reading skills. Just because you're a juice head doesn't mean you have to be the stereotype my guy.
Yeah and you had to do it with insults. Shows your intelligence.

@cochino it's all good bro. I'm just talking shit. Lol. I've had a good expirience with trip so I thought I would leave a good review is all. The backlash from the peanut gallery was expected. The sources know that meso members spend more money than members on any other board, and know they are gonna get their ass reamed to earn our business. I just thought I'd give him some hemorrhoid cream is all.

@cochino it's all good bro. I'm just talking shit. Lol. I've had a good expirience with trip so I thought I would leave a good review is all. The backlash from the peanut gallery was expected. The sources know that meso members spend more money than members on any other board, and know they are gonna get their ass reamed to earn our business. I just thought I'd give him some hemorrhoid cream is all.
Giving good reviews is fine. Personally and I think I speak for others, it is welcomed.
There's no need to praise them though. They aren't your friends. Its strictly business from an illegal drug dealer. You pay him a fair price and he gives you a good product. Nothing more.

Giving good reviews is fine. Personally and I think I speak for others, it is welcomed.
There's no need to praise them though. They aren't your friends. Its strictly business from an illegal drug dealer. You pay him a fair price and he gives you a good product. Nothing more.
Paying a fair price for a good product is something to be expected from legal business. I always have my doubts when it's an illegal business in which I could easily be scammed with no way of getting my money back, which is why I'm appreciative when I actually get what is owed in a timely manner. Legal businesses are held to a higher standard with real repercussions if they fuck up. Trip could do an exit scam and start selling everyone empty oils until someone figures it out and then just disappear.

Uhhh did you read this entire thread? TripleB may have corrected stuff but only after digging his heels in and basically being the most arrogant asshole on here for awhile. Someone that strives to be the best would absolutely not started their first 200 pages on Meso the way this thread went down. He was basically shaped and molded through constant hassling by the Meso regulars. Granted he did make those changes.

I'll admit he's a good choice for USA guys but I burst out laughing reading your warped sense of how Trips time here has played out.
eh its too soon to say that trips corrected stuff. we dont know for sure if hes still testing his raws and doing all the other things he said he is

Paying a fair price for a good product is something to be expected from legal business. I always have my doubts when it's an illegal business in which I could easily be scammed with no way of getting my money back, which is why I'm appreciative when I actually get what is owed in a timely manner. Legal businesses are held to a higher standard with real repercussions if they fuck up. Trip could do an exit scam and start selling everyone empty oils until someone figures it out and then just disappear.
Is that dare I say a THUNDERCATS avatar I see? Or is this some wild hallucination.